Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Face is massively overrated

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
Your face cannot be less than 6/10 I agree with that but otherwise I think the face meme is massively blown out of proportion. I have seen guys in real life with maybe a 5-6/10 face score or get girlfriends simply because they could height and framemog most other dudes. I would not go as far as to claim that height+frame is more important than face but it's easily at least AS important. I don't care if you have a 10/10 face it still won't save you if you are a manlet with shit frame. It's probably true that a great face can make up for an AVERAGE frame and height, but if your frame and height is downright shit it won't matter. For women to care about you your height and frame must be at least respectable regardless of face. The only people lusting after short small framed cute boys are gays and pedos.

Low IQ, as usual.

Low IQ, as usual.

Basic observation proves I am correct. There are barely any manlet framecels who get women REGARDLESS of face.

Disillusioned

This tbh, face is literally the most important aspect of everyone's life

yeah these posts are definitely a joke

Actually high iq, no one says this is fontaine now that he started spamming low iq bullshit
Too low IQ for Tom Cruise.
835D60F6 6597 4675 934F 486365BDB3AD

You guys aren't even reading my fucking OP. I said that you DO need at least an acceptable face. Just merely that face won't save you if you are short and have bad frame. I said that face was OVERRATED, not that it did not matter.

I kinda agree with OP, I have seen average looking guy (5-6) with good frame can easily get pussies.

Even the ugly ones, they can at least shag some western noodlewhores:

CpKdfAf.jpg
SsBFCgY.jpg

Fontaine is actually pretty good at larping tbh, he's kind of believable

face = your personnality

It's over if you have an ugly personnality.

I kinda agree with OP, I have seen average looking guy (5-6) with good frame can easily get pussies.

CpKdfAf.jpg
SsBFCgY.jpg
JBW

You need to have BOTH.
However, the thing that makes height more important than face is the fact that one can alter the face easily. One cannot fix height.

Overrated =/= unimportant

For conventionally attractive women, you need all three, but for most women, you just need two. Just because the tall guy with a homely face isn't a Chad doesn't make him an incel.

This Disillusioned guy sounds like a roasty

CpKdfAf.jpg
SsBFCgY.jpg
Mogs me

Your face cannot be less than 6/10 I agree with that but otherwise I think the face meme is massively blown out of proportion. I have seen guys in real life with maybe a 5-6/10 face score or get girlfriends simply because they could height and framemog most other dudes. I would not go as far as to claim that height+frame is more important than face but it's easily at least AS important. I don't care if you have a 10/10 face it still won't save you if you are a manlet with shit frame. It's probably true that a great face can make up for an AVERAGE frame and height, but if your frame and height is downright shit it won't matter. For women to care about you your height and frame must be at least respectable regardless of face. The only people lusting after short small framed cute boys are gays and pedos.
Some truth to what you say. Applies more to older men. Younger men face is king.

You need to have BOTH.
However, the thing that makes height more important than face is the fact that one can alter the face easily. One cannot fix height.
Unless you are you.

Low IQ post tbh

What movie is your avi from? Kind of like it and grind my gears at the same time.
It's from The Ring! I'm glad you like it, man. It's a 2002 horror movie, a remake of an 1998 Japanese horror movie.

It's one of the best horror movies out there. Are you into horror movies?
They are ok. Psychological horror movies more than the low iq gore fests. But Human Centipede 2 is fun JFL.

They are ok. Psychological horror movies more than the low iq gore fests. But Human Centipede 2 is fun JFL.
I like psychological horror movies too. I've seen THC 2, I hated that retarded fat guy though.

You are getting surgery to make you taller.
I'm planning to in the future. LL doesn't solve the problem of manletism though. It only works if you're average height to begin with. The goal should be to become above average in height, ideally in the top 20%.

Good looking manlets can get laid, but they will still be heightmogged and disrespected by taller men.

Women today want the whole package, but face is the most important factor.