Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Face is massively overrated

Average looking guys who live in the west can also be incels. For most western whores sub 8 men are invisible.

No, they're retards who want good looking women or don't try hard enough. If you don't have a facial deformity like me, you can get a partner.

No, they're retards who want good looking women or don't try hard enough. If you don't have a facial deformity like me, you can get a partner.

-white
-not visibly deformed
-normal height

cant be incel

-white
-not visibly deformed
-normal height

cant be incel
8D923072 4247 41F8 A05B 7F594A00042F

No, they're retards who want good looking women or don't try hard enough.
Sorry bro but that's bull! No man (whether Chad, Normie or Incel) has a problem with dating his lookmatch or even below. We men are not so superficial and do not have such high standards as foids.

If you don't have a facial deformity like me, you can get a partner.
That's a joke right?

-white
-not visibly deformed
-normal height

cant be incel
Everything a white Incel has to do to ascend is to visit an asian or middle eastern country. The subhuman ethnics there will worship them like gods.

True. But most important feature is money.

JFL at 6 face, try with feminine 3

JFL did he get banned for this post

Sorry bro but that's bull! No man (whether Chad, Normie or Incel) has a problem with dating his lookmatch or even below. We men are not so superficial and do not have such high standards as foids.

That's a joke right?
Men are superficial as well, especially the people on here. We laugh at people for having a certain skin color, it does not get more superficial than that. These fuckers on here could get a partner because they're not facially deformed like I am. They're just not willing to put in any effort because Chad has an easier time, so fuck those guys too. I only embrace truecels as my bros on here, not some average looking cuck who's too lazy.

That's a joke right?
Men are superficial as well, especially the people on here. We laugh at people for having a certain skin color, it does not get more superficial than that. These fuckers on here could get a partner because they're not facially deformed like I am. They're just not willing to put in any effort because Chad has an easier time, so fuck those guys too. I only embrace truecels as my bros on here, not some average looking cuck who's too lazy.

Not being facially deformed is not enough to get a GF! Most western whores have such high standards that almost all sub 8 men in the west are struggling. And the sad thing is that even if a sub 8 man somehow manages to find a GF/wife, she will never really love him. We sub 8 men are inferior men and girls only settle with us because they cant do any better. Imagine every single woman in this world who is married to a sub 8 or in a relationship has the chance to leave him for a Chad. How many would stay loyal? None!

It's over for every one of us here!

As long as your face isn't sub4 and you're tall, you're fine.

Your posts are unpopular but quite good as it forces people to think instead of absorbing the obvious and regarding it hiiqueue.
-white
-not visibly deformed
-normal height
-mentally functioning to a sufficient degree

cant be incel
@Insomniac I fixed it

i think personality is more important. I've seen NT extroverted deformed dwarfs with supermodels