Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face is cope. It’s all about height

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
It doesn’t matter if you’re deformed in the face. Just be 6’2+ and foids will take you. You could be the ugliest man alive but if you’re tall, you’re automatically high value in the eyes of foids. The face is the biggest cope because very attractive men are rare and it's easier to find taller guys.

You should only care about face if you're interested in modelling.

Not true. I know a guy whose 6'4 and very ugly face. No foids at all (maybe some fat gross ones tho). Then another guy who is HTN and 6'4, guy is drowning in pussy

Not true. I know a guy who’s 6'4 and very ugly face. No foids at all (maybe some fat gross ones tho). Then another guy who is HTN and 6'4, guy is drowning in pussy
How do you know he got no foids at all ?

Because I lived with these two guys and he would bring no bitches back at all. Meanwhile the HTN would bring a different whore back every other night. It was total suifuel and I don't live with them anymore

I rather just be tall tbh.

Its absolute suifuel when you see it happen all in action and the completely different universe these guys live in. Btw the HTN has no real job, little to no money, douchebag, no degree and tbh not much really going for him. I'm not even joking this dude would be bring back several different bitches back home every week. Fucking insane man. And he's a richfag (parents money). He would try to tell me bluepilled shit sometimes too and I would just laugh in his face, such a retard

face is important, only 6'5+ can bruteforce mediocre face and autism/mental illness

Face>height thats not a question

Not thid dicussion again:feelsseriously:

It doesn’t matter if you’re deformed in the face. Just be 6’2+ and foids will take you. You could be the ugliest man alive but if you’re tall, you’re automatically high value in the eyes of foids. The face is the biggest cope because very attractive men are rare and it's easier to find taller guys.

I agree 100%. Height is for men what skintone is for women.

Another retarded thread...

It's all balanced to an extend. These discussions lack nuance.

I agree with this I'm 5 ft 3 and I am still a virgin most people also say I'm not bad looking so it's not my face my height cucked from having a normal life. I get disrespected everywhere and people try to size me up and Bully me because they can get away with it, it sucks, I wish I was aborted.

Height is extremely important.
99% of women won't shut the fuck up about how they want a TALL boyfriend.
Height also makes you more likely to be successful and shorter people are persecuted more.

Explain in detail why it is retarded
Every muh height vs face thread is retarded, because depending on the specifics of the two people being compared, either one could be the most important. There is no definitive answer. Use your brain, boyo

I’m retarded boyo
Well, can't help you there Im afraid. Pass the message along though, next time another muh height vs face thread spawns (which inevitably it will at some point).