Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious face > height

C
Being 6'3", you should have zero problem getting a girlfriend unless your standards are sky high and you don't try hard enough.

Get a good haircut, gymmaxx, improve your social skills, build up your social circle to get access to more foids etc.

Basically just take redpill advice, stop being lazy, and you will definitely get a girlfriend.

If you're a 6'3" incel, you're a volcel plain and simple.
Completely retarded cope this post

You guys are all idiots. Tall is privilege if you have face in the same ball park. And yes, if you are a really short outlier, it doesnt matter that you are hot, but that doesnt mean being tall alone is enough. Im 6 4 with good bone structure but overweight because of antidepressants(not fat). Ive seen more rejections than a young man at my age is supposed to handle. I have average face too. Fuck it all
Why the fuck are you here ban this fucking dumbass even I had a chance at 5’5 once. You’re just mentally disabled

You guys are all idiots. Tall is privilege if you have face in the same ball park. And yes, if you are a really short outlier, it doesnt matter that you are hot, but that doesnt mean being tall alone is enough. Im 6 4 with good bone structure but overweight because of antidepressants(not fat). Ive seen more rejections than a young man at my age is supposed to handle. I have average face too. Fuck it all
@Made in Heaven average 71 iq 6’4 white man.