Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious face > height

A

arycapdosh

Recruit
★★
i'm around 6'2-6'3 and still single havent got any dates in my life and is it a coincidence that there are many tallcels in this forum but rarely any prettyboycels. This is because face matters more than height. Just take 5'7 tom cruise and justin Bieber will mog the hell out of 7'3 great khali and big show. Its honestly a cope when you say a 6'4 guy with a 3/10 face can slay. Most women would choose a 5'9 guy with a 9/10 face than a tall guy with an ugly or average face. Im not saying height does not matter. Im saying its okay if you're short as long as you have a good face to back it up. But anything 5'6 and under becomes dangerous, not even a tom cruize face will save you if your 5'4 as a guy. But however, if you have an average looking face and 5'9 you will struggle in the dating market. If you have an average face and 6'3 you can get dates here and there. But at the end of the day if youre already goodlooking in the face youre height is a bonus if youre tall and if youre short, youre smv will decrease a bit but youll still slay if your gl. If youre face is ugly your tall height will be a small bonus but not enough to escape inceldom. If youre ugly and short its giga over.

Cope you tried to brag about your height.
permaban for you

i'm around 6'2-6'3 and still single havent got any dates in my life
if you're white and your face isn't deformed, it's not because of your looks
and is it a coincidence that there are many tallcels in this forum but rarely any prettyboycels.
And how would you know this?
This is because face matters more than height. Just take 5'7 tom cruise and justin Bieber will mog the hell out of 7'3 great khali and big show.
The IQ of graycels... Jesus fucking Christ.
Its honestly a cope when you say a 6'4 guy with a 3/10 face can slay. Most women would choose a 5'9 guy with a 9/10 face than a tall guy with an ugly or average face
I'm sure you know all about that and have seen it happen many times in life. lol you've never seen a guy with a 9/10 face and 6'4 isn't all that uncommon. The equivalent of a 9/10 face is like 7'0.
. Im not saying height does not matter. Im saying its okay if you're short as long as you have a good face to back it up. But anything 5'6 and under becomes dangerous, not even a tom cruize face will save you if your 5'4 as a guy. But however, if you have an average looking face and 5'9 you will struggle in the dating market. If you have an average face and 6'3 you can get dates here and there. But at the end of the day if youre already goodlooking in the face youre height is a bonus if youre tall and if youre short, youre smv will decrease a bit but youll still slay if your gl. If youre face is ugly your tall height will be a small bonus but not enough to escape inceldom. If youre ugly and short its giga over.
the rest of this is just pulling random numbers out of your ass and a schizo rant

Height is way more important than face, simply because it gives the woman bragging rights, If a girl says she has a taller bf, then that's objective thruth, and no subjective interpretation changes that fact, however, with face, unlesss you are obviously ugly (which is uncommon) it's proned to subjective interpretation, that's why you see average to below average faced tall guys with very qt girls all the time while good looking manlets suffer.:blackpill:

Fall off tallfag :society:

nah height is everything you're delusional

Both are important, big frame bones also. All part of looks.

if you're white and your face isn't deformed, it's not because of your looks
Im not white
And how would you know this?
i know incels who are 6'4 but never an Incel with a chad face. Tall guys can be incels but its harder for handsome guys to be incels unless they're 5'2 or something
The IQ of graycels... Jesus fucking Christ.
Ok ill admit they're faces are deformed but you get my point. Handsome short guy> tall ugly guy most women who say they want a guy over 6'0 but end up dating an attractive guy who is their eye level or a bit taller.

Im not white
black?
i know incels who are 6'4 but never an Incel with a chad face. Tall guys can be incels but its harder for handsome guys to be incels unless they're 5'2 or something
To know someone's height, you only need to ask them. Most people don't post their faces here.

Yeah you guys just need to accept that tallcels exist

True, I'm 6'3 and KHHV because my face is 2/10. There are manlets at my workplace with good face who have hot girlfriends.
Face is everything.

NT > all. I am 6'5'' and have male model looks, but women are repelled by my lack of social grace. It's a blessing and a curse to look this good, but being a sexless mentalcel is my lot :cryfeels:

I was recruited to model for some world renown fashion companies, but I had to turn them down because I was shy. I'm a KHHV Chadcel, it is as over for me as it is for you, brothers.
5lr2gj.png

NT > all. I am 6'5'' and have male model looks, but women are repelled by my lack of social grace. It's a blessing and a curse to look this good, but being a sexless mentalcel is my lot :cryfeels:
You didnt leave :feelsLightsaber:

I've been saying this for a while now.

Face > height.

You didnt leave :feelsLightsaber:
Of course. No matter how much I may wish to leave this place, and despite the fact that I am extremely handsome, I lack the requisite savoir faire to get into a woman's pants. It's over for me. It's as over for me as it is for you.
k1lixm.png

Of course. No matter how much I may wish to leave this place, and despite the fact that I am extremely handsome, I lack the requisite savoir faire to get into a woman's pants. It's over for me. It's as over for me as it is for you.
k1lixm.png
:feels:

Im currycel im gujurati

thats cuz theyre not allowed too but if were allowed im pretty sure most of us would be normies not anything close to chad
exactly, you're making stuff up. You can't be "pretty sure" because there's no way to confirm it. But it's way more common to see tallfags than good looking people.

You can just take a coach and all your problems will be solved at once. You are a volcel.

You can just take a coach and all your problems will be solved at once. You are a volcel.
Hurtful nonsense, and incredibly incelophobic.

tallcels are truecels :blackpill:

Height is more important because you can get buff and ogremaxx if you’re tall but nothing you can do as a manlet

i'm around 6'2-6'3 and still single
I'm so fucking tired of face-vs-height threads, tbh. What if I tell you I could've had sex with a foid if I was tall? I'm ugly, but the thing is, that foid doesn't care about face much, yet she's into tall dudes. The same goes for handsome but short dudes. They still have a chance with foids who care about face more.

i'm around 6'2-6'3 and still single havent got any dates in my life and is it a coincidence that there are many tallcels in this forum but rarely any prettyboycels. This is because face matters more than height. Just take 5'7 tom cruise and justin Bieber will mog the hell out of 7'3 great khali and big show. Its honestly a cope when you say a 6'4 guy with a 3/10 face can slay. Most women would choose a 5'9 guy with a 9/10 face than a tall guy with an ugly or average face. Im not saying height does not matter. Im saying its okay if you're short as long as you have a good face to back it up. But anything 5'6 and under becomes dangerous, not even a tom cruize face will save you if your 5'4 as a guy. But however, if you have an average looking face and 5'9 you will struggle in the dating market. If you have an average face and 6'3 you can get dates here and there. But at the end of the day if youre already goodlooking in the face youre height is a bonus if youre tall and if youre short, youre smv will decrease a bit but youll still slay if your gl. If youre face is ugly your tall height will be a small bonus but not enough to escape inceldom. If youre ugly and short its giga over.
Same agreed

Height is legit cope. retarded if you this 6'7 dude is not truecel

Hurtful nonsense, and incredibly incelophobic.
Only a completely retarded or mentally crippled tall and sexy guy can be incel. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I'm sorry but it is impossible.

How you make us think you look like
YRGZNljG5cSl

How you really look like
Gigachad

Only a completely retarded or mentally crippled tall and sexy guy can be incel. :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
I wouldn't say only, but yes, chadcels/mentalcels are the truest of cels.

True, I'm 6'3 and KHHV because my face is 2/10. There are manlets at my workplace with good face who have hot girlfriends.
Face is everything.
Being 6'3", you should have zero problem getting a girlfriend unless your standards are sky high and you don't try hard enough.

Get a good haircut, gymmaxx, improve your social skills, build up your social circle to get access to more foids etc.

Basically just take redpill advice, stop being lazy, and you will definitely get a girlfriend.

If you're a 6'3" incel, you're a volcel plain and simple.

Being 6'3", you should have zero problem getting a girlfriend unless your standards are sky high and you don't try hard enough.

Get a good haircut, gymmaxx, improve your social skills, build up your social circle to get access to more foids etc.

Basically just take redpill advice, stop being lazy, and you will definitely get a girlfriend.

No you just got to accept that tallcels exist

i have diecent social skills but still zer pussy you have to admit tall cels exist

k1lixm.png
Wow... An absolutely brutal blackpill

Height is legit cope. retarded if you this 6'7 dude is not truecel

View attachment 578542
You are retarded beyond help. That tallcrap is unironically the biggest chad in that picture. Mogs each one of the other 3 guys to oblivion. Facecopers have given into such androcentric view that they have put effort into nullifying the superiority of height. You don’t see it. You don’t see why that guy is attractive. To you, he is another ugly yet slightly intimidating guy, it’s not your task to be submitting into his height advantage and granting it a positive light but oh yes, you are another tallfag tall”cel” that is vandalising the forum. Of course you would be the one putting this bullshit forth.

Last edited:
if you are below like 5'9 no face will save you

Wasn’t knajid a 5’2” pretty boy incel?

i'm around 6'2-6'3 and still single havent got any dates in my life and is it a coincidence that there are many tallcels in this forum but rarely any prettyboycels. This is because face matters more than height. Just take 5'7 tom cruise and justin Bieber will mog the hell out of 7'3 great khali and big show. Its honestly a cope when you say a 6'4 guy with a 3/10 face can slay. Most women would choose a 5'9 guy with a 9/10 face than a tall guy with an ugly or average face. Im not saying height does not matter. Im saying its okay if you're short as long as you have a good face to back it up. But anything 5'6 and under becomes dangerous, not even a tom cruize face will save you if your 5'4 as a guy. But however, if you have an average looking face and 5'9 you will struggle in the dating market. If you have an average face and 6'3 you can get dates here and there. But at the end of the day if youre already goodlooking in the face youre height is a bonus if youre tall and if youre short, youre smv will decrease a bit but youll still slay if your gl. If youre face is ugly your tall height will be a small bonus but not enough to escape inceldom. If youre ugly and short its giga ove

you are a fakecel stop
i'm around 6'2-6'3 and still single havent got any dates in my life and is it a coincidence that there are many tallcels in this forum but rarely any prettyboycels. This is because face matters more than height. Just take 5'7 tom cruise and justin Bieber will mog the hell out of 7'3 great khali and big show. Its honestly a cope when you say a 6'4 guy with a 3/10 face can slay. Most women would choose a 5'9 guy with a 9/10 face than a tall guy with an ugly or average face. Im not saying height does not matter. Im saying its okay if you're short as long as you have a good face to back it up. But anything 5'6 and under becomes dangerous, not even a tom cruize face will save you if your 5'4 as a guy. But however, if you have an average looking face and 5'9 you will struggle in the dating market. If you have an average face and 6'3 you can get dates here and there. But at the end of the day if youre already goodlooking in the face youre height is a bonus if youre tall and if youre short, youre smv will decrease a bit but youll still slay if your gl. If youre face is ugly your tall height will be a small bonus but not enough to escape inceldom. If youre ugly and short its
GTFO of this forum this is not your place

if you are below like 5'9 no face will save you
This is what these people dont understand. If you are a manlet it doesnt matter how good your face looks, you’re unattractive

You guys are all idiots. Tall is privilege if you have face in the same ball park. And yes, if you are a really short outlier, it doesnt matter that you are hot, but that doesnt mean being tall alone is enough. Im 6 4 with good bone structure but overweight because of antidepressants(not fat). Ive seen more rejections than a young man at my age is supposed to handle. I have average face too. Fuck it all