Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Face>>height but being heightmogged feels more brutal than facemogged.

bipolarjeet

bipolarjeet

Recruit
★★★
When facemogged at least you can cope by saying he looks like faggot or just gaslit yourself into thinking he isn't actually attractive. But you can't just deny heightmog, plus physical intimidation. Got height+facemogged brutally today, fucker was 6'2" at least and white passing in curryland, a true chad.

to have the respect of other men = height. To get pussy = face.

to have the respect of other men = height. To get pussy = face.
I get bullied despite being 6ft, being a tallfag might even be contributing to it because I was feminine mannerisms and it looks very odd.

Last edited:
I get bullied despite being 6ft+, being a tallfag might even be contributing to it because I was feminine mannerisms and it looks very odd.
if you are more than 6ft and you don't get respect imagine the less than 6ft... Too bad for you, if you had a decent face you could have gotten some pussy. But in the seduction market, face is the law (for a non-dwarf height)

Height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Face.

Face only matters when there is an absence of society's standards for acceptable height, like when there's a 5'9 and a 5'7 guy, people start paying more attention to their face. A 6'4 and 6'3 guy, people notice their height more than their face, which means the face threshold for attraction is lower for taller people, meaning average looking faces don't lose much SMV when paired with good height, (and white/black ethnicity).

Height >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Face.

Face only matters when there is an absence of society's standards for acceptable height, like when there's a 5'9 and a 5'7 guy, people start paying more attention to their face. A 6'4 and 6'3 guy, people notice their height more than their face, which means the face threshold for attraction is lower for taller people, meaning average looking faces don't lose much SMV when paired with good height, (and white/black ethnicity).
There are many tallfags here but not one admits to be a prettyboy, why?

if you are more than 6ft and you don't get respect imagine the less than 6ft... Too bad for you, if you had a decent face you could have gotten some pussy. But in the seduction market, face is the law (for a non-dwarf height)
No I'm just 6ft, that's not even very tall. I just look very odd due to being 6ft but very timid.

Believe me, this isn't just a groundless claim, I have seen in first-hand in college, tons and tons of tall guys, ALWAYS had a gf, regardless of their face and regardless of if it had a symmetrical Chad-tier chiseled jawline or not.

Believe me, this isn't just a groundless claim, I have seen in first-hand in college, tons and tons of tall guys, ALWAYS had a gf, regardless of their face and regardless of if it had a symmetrical Chad-tier chiseled jawline or not.
How tall?

How tall?
Anything above 6 feet would be a good approximation, and not saying tall automatically grants you a gf, but many of these guys were at worst, average looking, and most of them were white, black or hispanic.

Foids are quite incompetent; they only process the visual aspects of reality.

Are you saying in front of everyone that a 190cm 4/10 person will have more pussy than a 173cm 8/10 person? Boy, if you knew the reality...

i have never facemogged anyone in my whole life its not even funny anymore

2022 and blackpilled incels still think face> height. You retards are hopeless