Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Face > all

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
10% Humble bragging about a Foid supposedly being interested in him.
Just went for groceries and there was a foid who kinda seemed intrested.
YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I WEAR A FUCKING MASK AND A HAT SO SHE CANT SEE MY UGLY FACE AND BALDING HAIR
:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
and also if shed see me without clothes she would be disgusted by how skinny i am, baggy clothes are lifefuel and hide frameletism actually

Cope, race > face = height
Btw what's your height and race? If the foid was interested w you wearing mask you must be of a decent height and must be white

Btw what's your height and race? If the foid was interested w you wearing mask you must be of a decent height and must be white
I actually agree with this. The fact that you got any foid attention at all shows that you're at least somewhat attractive. Meanwhile I have never gotten any. I'm a ghost. So I can't relate to your story. Good for you though, I guess.

That's how it used to be pre tinder era. Now it's more about height and dicksize. Frame and muscles don't matter as much if you're some skinny normie with a big dick who's tall

TERACOPE. MANLET WITH CHAD FACE IS A HILARIOUS MANLET. A TALLFAG MOGS HIM TO OBLIVION:feelsEhh::feelsYall:

i`m 6'0, white, but live in russia so cumskinness does not really matter
TERACOPE. MANLET WITH CHAD FACE IS A HILARIOUS MANLET. A TALLFAG MOGS HIM TO OBLIVION:feelsEhh::feelsYall:
nope, chad is defined firstly by looks, but ofc tall chad will mog short one

That's how it used to be pre tinder era. Now it's more about height and dicksize. Frame and muscles don't matter as much if you're some skinny normie with a big dick who's tall

A foid can obviously determine height and but how does the foid determine dick size?

Say a foid met a tall fag and was interested in him. Would she ask to see his dick before taking things further?

Just went for groceries and there was a foid who kinda seemed intrested.
Did you try to talk to her? Or did you just wonder what she would think of your appearance?

Face, height and dick matter.
Like, if you were 5'5 and a 5/10, you would be here too.

A foid can obviously determine height and but how does the foid determine dick size?

Say a foid met a tall fag and was interested in him. Would she ask to see his dick before taking things further?
she is low iq and assumes tall equals big dick

there was a foid who kinda seemed intrested
Let me guess. You're tall and white? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Typical cumskinned tallfag. All of you are fucking volcel

Typical cumskinned tallfag. All of you are fucking volcel

He also probably has good eye area, foids show interest in me while I wear a mask despite my height being below average,
problem is that once I remove it, I don’t have the lower third to back it up

Foids literally can't even see your face if you're tall enough.

I can't take tallcels seriously. Unless your face is incredibly fucked up, there's no way your looks are the issue.

Height > >>>>> Face > Race
The fact that you had her approach you with your face covered demonstrates this. Youre probably a tallfag.

Foids approach me all the time aswell. Im white and 6’1 but still incel, yes.

Delusional tallfags think they are incels

Height is only the first factor if you are on the end of an extreme (below 5’6). For all others above that face is law.

Bs, all researches show face is the most important thing in attracting.