Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Eyepill] Brown eyes are considered inferior by women. Blue eyes are considered the best, with green eyes also being considered cool.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I read a survey among 1000 about what eye color is most attractive.

Women rated gray eyes as the most attractive, but were also very attracted to blue and green eyes. The color they were least attracted to is brown eyes. Men liked green eyes the most.

"Of course, numerous factors other than physical attributes play a role in attraction and choosing a partner. However, over half of respondents said they had a partner whose eye color they’d prefer was different. While men were 1.4 times more likely than women to wish their partner had a different eye color, both genders favored the color blue. Surprisingly, green, brown, and hazel were more preferred on a partner than gray eyes – the color respondents considered the most attractive."

Here's another link showing that blue eyes are considered the most attractive, that green eyes also are considered attractive and that brown eyes are unattractive.

"It is said eyes are the windows to the soul, and based on findings by FastLife.com, it’s clear that eyes do reveal a lot about people. In the site’s poll of more than 1,000 people to determine the biggest physical turn-ons and turn-offs, women and men agreed that “eyes were the most important facial feature in a potential partner.”

Of the participants who were surveyed, the majority of both men and women found blue to be the most attractive eye color. In regard to eye colors other than blue, the study found that men preferred women who had green eyes over those with brown eyes. Women, however, gave a slight edge to men with brown eyes over those with green eyes." - sheknows.com

According to PEIMAG:

"Many studies have been performed and they all concluded the same thing - a majority of all people consider those with blue eyes to be slightly more attractive on average than people with brown or hazel eyes."

"Whether it is natural or if the many Hollywood productions involving blue-eyed actors had something to do with this, we do not know? What we do know is people with blue eyes are generally considered more attractive than people with dark coloured eyes."

Citations

s00266-011-9793-x

Eye color halo is underestimated

Stop trolling
the data says blue eyes are considered most attractive. if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled

Water is wet1

That being said, eye shape is WAY more important. Hunter eyes + brown color > Prey eyes + blue color

the data says blue eyes are considered most attractive. if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled
Dude, I told you to stop trolling because my comment agreed with your post. People underestimate eye color halo.

Blue eyes will give me half a point.
2.5 PSL.

Looks dont matter sweetie tee hee its yo personality teehee research survey attactivieness...

Pure grey eyes are rare. Most northern europeans are light mixed eyed (combination of green/blue/grey)

Last edited:
Dude, I told you to stop trolling because my comment agreed with your post. People underestimate eye color halo.
what is halo?
Looks dont matter sweetie tee hee its yo personality teehee research survey attactivieness...
literally bluepillers reading this thread in a nutshell
View attachment 328901

That being said, eye shape is WAY more important. Hunter eyes + brown color > Prey eyes + blue color
is there any research papers about hunter eyes?

At least for me as man I can say, I didn't took ANY notice of a man's eye color before I came to lookism. I now acknowledged that some of my coworkers, older doomer-boomer manlets and real normal looking guys have blue eyes. It doesn't give a halo to other man at least IMO.

At least for me as man I can say, I didn't took ANY notice of a man's eye color before I came to lookism. I now acknowledged that some of my coworkers, older doomer-boomer manlets and real normal looking guys have blue eyes. It doesn't give a halo to other man at least IMO.
whats halo?

Don't think they even make brown contact color. :lul:

Green eye cel here
If your face looks like shit, they won't be looking at you directly in the eyes

Its kinda the same way women with bigger breasts and hips are considered superior.

No surprise. Doesn't mean women shun brown eyed men, or else blue eyes wouldn't be such a low percentage of people.

11828960166 af565418d9 b

Eye area mogs eye color to oblivion.

true but many men with hunter eyes look worse with dark eyes instead of blue. incel TV showed evidence

How do I Hazelmaxx with my eyes? Oh wait my face is fucked.

Aryan supremacy @FullTimeLoser with his green eyes destroyed once again

Humans as species don’t deserve to live

true but many men with hunter eyes look worse with dark eyes instead of blue. incel TV showed evidence
Agreed. Eye color does have some influence but far less important than eye area. Brown hunter eyes Chad mogs blue eyes normie from New York to Mumbai and back.

whats halo?
A created impression of value or in my example of masculinity in my example of male hierarchy because of specific optical features. Scientifically it is because we associate these features with personality traits we saw together in other people or media or ads (or ingrained biology).

Agreed. Eye color does have some influence but far less important than eye area. Brown hunter eyes Chad mogs blue eyes normie from New York to Mumbai and back.
if you want to be a gigachad you need blue eyes

they'd look better with blue eyes. incel TV wrote a lot about this. also they aren't chads. their hairline isn't good. their eyebrows are way too bushy and one has relatively small space between them. one of them has assymetrical eyebrows. and they have too much lines surrounding their noses

didn't know I'm a chad having grey eyes. It's time to smash

they'd look better with blue eyes. incel TV wrote a lot about this. also they aren't chads. their hairline isn't good. their eyebrows are way too bushy and one has relatively small space between them. one of them has assymetrical eyebrows. and they have too much lines surrounding their noses
Jaw and eye area plus height and frame are way too strong features compared to blue eyes.

Brown eyes are shit. I have 'em.

Guess my eye color

People try to assert that brown eyes are better because they are "more masculine", but don't realize that there's a balance between aesthetic appeal and masculine appeal in male attractiveness. Also light colored eyes can look very intimidating as well with the proper eye area.

It's not a halo to the same extent as it is on women, but they are a halo.

People try to assert that brown eyes are better because they are "more masculine", but don't realize that there's a balance between aesthetic appeal and masculine appeal in male attractiveness. Also light colored eyes can look very intimidating as well with the proper eye area.

It's not a halo to the same extent as it is on women, but they are a halo.
women like masculine men but not too masculine. they aren't into martyn ford

Massive Fucking Cope

View attachment 328901

Rare High IQ post from greycel
Tbh

If eye color was a major factor, we would lose atleast half the white incel users on here over night
Jaw and eye area plus height and frame are way too strong features compared to blue eyes.
Plato IQ
they still aren't chads
:feelstastyman:

Massive Fucking Cope

Rare High IQ post from greycel

Tbh

If eye color was a major factor, we would lose atleast half the white incel users on here over night

Plato IQ

:feelstastyman:
incel TV literally showed in his latest video.

incel TV literally showed in his latest video.
Eye color is still cope

Face
Height
Frame
Hair
Race
Status

All these come before eye color. Eye color only matters when the above criterias are all met by potential mate choices for a high tier foid

Mine are black

Eye color is still cope

Face
Height
Frame
Hair
Race
Status

All these come before eye color. Eye color only matters when the above criterias are all met by potential mate choices for a high tier foid
not cope at all. look at incel TV's latest video

look at incel TV's latest video
Nah. I prefer to use IRL to make these judgments. Most of you guys are way off range on some of these topics.

This is why most of you can't rate for shit

not cope at all. look at incel TV's latest video

that part where he said Captain America would be expelled from the Avengers for having brown eyes, it was so true. Huge looks halo from blue eyes

Too bad I’m a T50 eyecolorcel. We are associated with street sweepers. :feelscry: