Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eye color matters most, after face and height

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
I've been looking at ways to eyecolormax and have recently come across the absolute best colored contacts on the market. These are the same ones (rumored to be) used by Toni Mahfud.

Having a blue/green eye color improves your looks by 1-3 points. Anyone who denies this is either gaslighting you or is a low-IQ idiot.

Here are videos in which brown eyed men try out these lenses. THEY ALL LOOK BETTER WITH BLUE EYES. No exceptions.

You don't need to go the surgery route to eyecolormax - these contacts are good enough. Before the usual copers show and say, "bbbb-b-but colored lenses look fake, bro!!!" - only the cheap ones look fake.

JFL @ brown-eyed high-inhibcels who aren't eyecolormaxxing.

If you a Nordic, tall with good eyes u will still be fucking alone forever if you have a really ugly face.

If you a Nordic, tall with good eyes u will still be fucking alone forever if you have a really ugly face.
Every nerdic male is legally entitled to a noodlewhore. The real problem with nerdics is that they're extremely high-inhib.

Meanwhile, chads & stacies have contacts like these and still slay

Snake eye

Lol no, frame>>>>eye color.
And eyes are not seperate from face, though they can make you look alot better or even "Exotic" if you're deathnic.

Lol no, frame>>>>eye color.
And eyes are not seperate from face, though they can make you look alot better or even "Exotic" if you're deathnic.
Eye color is separate you brainlet.

Eye color is separate you brainlet.
Nope, eyes are clearly a part of the face and can make a face look alot better or worse. Brainlet I am.

Nope, eyes are clearly a part of the face and can make a face look alot better or worse. Brainlet I am.
It's separate because it can changed with contacts with zero side-effects. Did you even read the OP you brainlet?

I look worse with blue eyes.

It's separate because it can changed with contacts with zero side-effects. Did you even read the OP you brainlet?
Is that really your argument? Is the proficiency of surgical or temporary adjustments to ones features really what dictates anatomy? I suppose a nose technically isnt part of a face either then. Also why do you feel the need to call me by an an adjective at the end of every sentence?

Having a blue/green eye color improves your looks by 1-3 points. Anyone who denies this is either gaslighting you or is a low-IQ idiot.

top kek

what is important is eye area

low iq cel

I've been looking at ways to eyecolormax and have recently come across the absolute best colored contacts on the market. These are the same ones (rumored to be) used by Toni Mahfud.

Here are videos in which brown eyed men try out these lenses. THEY ALL LOOK BETTER WITH BLUE EYES. No exceptions.

You don't need to go the surgery route to eyecolormax - these contacts are good enough. Before the usual copers show and say, "bbbb-b-but colored lenses look fake, bro!!!" - only the cheap ones look fake.

JFL @ brown-eyed high-inhibcels who aren't eyecolormaxxing.

New Eyes Laser will save so many ethnic lives when they perfect their technique. Currently they still can't handle the pitch black of Curry/Rice eyes but they are working on it.

Just wear contacts lmao

I have hazel-green eyes. You can barely even tell without light directly hitting them. It was never meant to be

I have blue eyes.

Trust me when I say that it means nothing

I want to get blue contacts for my cosplaying but I didn't want to get them from the internet like I did with my wig because I read several complaints from people about internet-acquired lenses, saying things like it doesn't fit the eyes right and the borders of my brown eyes arestill visible.

I guess I'll go to a store and try to find something affordable.

Eyes are a useful feature, but they’re worth less than 1% on the total traits required to be attractive.

I have blue eyes, but at the same time I’m short, ugly face, bad jaw. And having good eyes color alone is totally worthless.

It’s better to be tall with decent face than to be a manlet with a Tom Cruise’s face and good eyes.

In my opinion, between the face features, the most important is the eye area, the FWHR ratio comes at the second place, third is jaw.

Mine is of this color:

Attachments

• foto apagar.jpg
    foto apagar.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 178
180cm
Green eyes

Still incel:cryfeels:

EDIT: I know 180cm isn't tall

The eyes are very important in countries that do not have many clear eyes (most of them), of course it is a cake cherry (but a big cherry), it is also no use if your eyes are deformed or cross-eyed and also if you go very ugly!

I have hazel eyes (?) And have been praised at least over 20 x, because here most have black eyes.

For today standards 180cm is manlet tier. Not joking.

I’m even manleter than you and I’m considering LLsurgery.

Dark absorbs the light better.

Might get them for that high contrast halo tbh

Might get them for that high contrast halo tbh

In darker mulattoes for example a medium brown eye already looks good by contrast. Mulatos considering that taking the Caucasians the rest only have brown eyes color of Coca / Café (practically black).
A contact lens always sounds false to me, I can tell when it's lens, the pupil gets weird bigger.

For today standards 180cm is manlet tier. Not joking.

I’m even manleter than you and I’m considering LLsurgery.
I'm considering getting elevator shoes to get myself to 6 feet (183cm)

cope my green eyes don't get me laid.

Fucking stop, I have blue eyes and it does not help at all.

New Eyes Laser will save so many ethnic lives when they perfect their technique. Currently they still can't handle the pitch black of Curry/Rice eyes but they are working on it.

In northern India there are beautiful green eyes right?

I have shitty brown eyes

180cm
Green eyes

Still incel:cryfeels:

That's because you're too high-inhib to do what your ancestors did: JBWmaxxx with a noodlewhore.

I have brown eyes. It's over, isn't it?

i've already had girls and family tell me they were disappointed in my shit brown eyes

and this was before smart phones even existed

this post is like jumping into an ocean and discovering it's wet

It's not the only quality you must have, but a huge bonus with foids. I'd go ER for some light green eyes tbh
A lightcoloredcel saying "eye color doesn't matter" is like a rich guy saying money doesn't matter.

well, be sure to report back after trying it. i would rather just become more NT and connected

A lightcoloredcel saying "eye color doesn't matter" is like a rich guy saying money doesn't matter.
If it mattered as much as you say then I wouldn’t be posting here..