Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Eye color, ethnic cope or a reason for inceldom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 35428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 35428

Self-banned
-
I've seen users such as @tehgymcel420 and @gymletethnicel say things along the lines of how having colored eyes makes you better looking than every ethnic or how having colored eyes beats having limbs. I think most users here can agree that eye color does matter to some extent but I'd like to show some examples of how it matters and how it can halo your looks.

Now for starters let's look at looksmaxxing for eye color which is fairly easy, you just have to wear special contacts. These range from light/mid brown to aqua blue or light green. (I couldn't find any Dark Brown/Black ones which Blacks, asians, arabs, and indians have overwhelmingly) showing that dark brown/black is an undesirable color based on market demand.

Or if you're REALLY hardcore you can do eye color changing surgery. (Every example I could find was someone changing from brown/dark brown to something lighter)

View: https://youtu.be/0onA_RzMXco

Anyway, If we look at female sperm donor preferences in a nation like Brazil you'll see women's overwhelming preference for blue eyes. Since blue eyes and blonde hair are associated with whiteness, and higher social status stemming from these traits such as better school and job prospects and treatment from the police due to less risk of racial profiling.

Now, if you look at the survival advantages of brown eyes vs blue eyes.... brown eyes win because they have "the highest amount of melanin, meaning that they are better protected from the sun and less vulnerable to eye diseases than people with lighter eyes. Compared to individuals with light blue eyes, they also have a lower risk of type 1 diabetes". (source below)

Now why are lighter eyes more preffered? Well it's the 80/20 rule in action (roughly 70-80% of the world have brown eyes). Light eyes are more unique and are sought after while brown eyes are common and more uninspiring.

If eye color didn't matter blue eyes would be long gone since they are a recessive trait. One man born thousands of years ago managed to spread his mutation because women found it attractive. Now many European countries have populations with a majority blue eyed population. (Scientific journal confirming this)

Some people are even willing to fork over hefty sums of cash to guarantee their kids have blue eyes. With new designer baby technology you can pay thousands of dollars to change your kid's eye color.

Also, on Youtube there is an entire genre of videos that brown eyed people watch to try to change their eye color. Probably the saddest and most pathetic cope I've seen in a while.

View: https://youtu.be/sH7gtIaA36c

"forced melanin removal" Sounds like a nazi slogan :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/jCQ0s-srtaQ

In conclusion, eye color DOES matter but it's not incredibly important compared to other things. Light eyes don't make you a chad, but it can help somewhat, especially with ethnics (Meeks and Mekhi Alante Lucky who are both models bc of blue eyes). Dark brown eyes are an ethnic trait which is a contributing factor to inceldom but it's not a death sentence by itself.

Tagging the homies....

@Mecoja @Notorious Inkler @kanyepilled @Transcended Trucel @Pixycel @erenyeager @dreadtheblackpill @hamlossus

Last edited:
It's only a slight boost and the biggest advantage would be seen in latin/asian countries.
Shoe lifts would probably give you far more.

Eye shape>>>>>>Eye color

It's only a slight boost and the biggest advantage would be seen in latin/asian countries.
Shoe lifts would probably give you far more.

Eye shape>>>>>>Eye color
I agree 100%. Eye color does matter though, but a little bit of height does miles more for anyone.

only a retard would think that the eye color is the cause of their inceldom
for all you eye color coping ethnics, its your bones holding you back

Eye color halo is real. It can add 0.5 points to SMV, in some cases even 1 point (on ethnics and blacks, see Toni Mahfud). But overall it is still a weaker factor than height>face/race>frame>other
Eye color boosts ethnic SMV harder than white due to contrast halo

Eye color halo is real. It can add 0.5 points to SMV, in some cases even 1 point (on ethnics and blacks, see Toni Mahfud). But overall it is still a weaker factor than height>face/race>frame>other
Absolutely, I just think some people here are a little too obsessed with light eyes. It does matter but it's more of a cherry on top.
Meeks would be in prison with dark brown eyes.

meeksmugshot-jpg.1226210
1567048790312-jpg.1226211
1625756338981-jpg.1226212

IF I HAD BLUE EYES I WOULDN'T BE HERE

meeksmugshot-jpg.1226210
1567048790312-jpg.1226211
1625756338981-jpg.1226212

IF I HAD BLUE EYES I WOULDN'T BE HERE
Aren't you black? If you had blue eyes you would probably be famous or with a modeling company since it's extremely rare.

i have green eyes

having colored eyes is always better than brown but they are still low in the list of priority, like you said...
height>face/race>frame>other

Green eyes are good, but it doesn't make you an auto chad.
i have dark brown hair with green eyes
i thought i was supposed to be german gigachad blonde hair blue eyes mogger wtf man

Should be posted in Trucel.org under Looksmaxxing must reads, not Chads.is.:feelsYall:

Not a reason but definitely a factor

[UWSL]you're drawing linear connections to wring desired conclusions that doesn't exist in a scattered put manner [/UWSL]

You can actually just undergo a melanin laser removal procedure, it's very safe, not very expensive but takes time (few procedures). We are all blue-eyed underneath the melanin layer. Anyway, it seems that eye color is really low on the genetic determinism list and really boils down to foid personal preference.
Blonde blue eyed foids in Northern Europe are totally fine with fucking meds, turks, arabs and niggers (all Chads per se) , while chink, curry, noodle and sheboon foids are more likely to be obsessed with blue/green eyes (Chad only as well)

Eye halo helps.
Not as much as face but it’s nice to have.

:yes:

Wait you're hapa? :what:

in the replies :smonk:

I have green prey eyes jfl,hooked nose and weak af jaw,eye color matters but not that much

Eye color does matter, I have black eyes but my mom & dad have brown eyes, light enough that you can see their pupils. And it looks far better than mine. One of the reasons colored eyes look good is because you can see the pupil, hence why even brown eyes MOG black eyes

But like others have said, eye color is ultimately a minor factor, and things like face, frame, and height still matter. Hence why this black eyed Arab mogs the 2 blue eyed Europeans

having colored eyes is always better than brown but they are still low in the list of priority, like you said...
Cope

Light eyes do give huge halo effect, especialy for people with big eyes, big brown eyes are death sentence, big blue eyes are good. Yeah a agree its very important for ethnics because others see them as more white so to speak also ethnic girls are turning on on light eyes because they are exotic, very rare on ethnic people.

Brutal.
So blonde men with blue eyes can be coom donors just because of these two features?

no it's not cope, if you have light eyes in goblinland it's absolutely impossible to be incel

It's honestly ethnic cope. The only people I see talking about eye color in a positive light are ethnics. Never once have I heard white people praising eye color in real life, it's only been ethnics in real life.

It's honestly ethnic cope. The only people I see talking about eye color in a positive light are ethnics. Never once have I heard white people praising eye color in real life, it's only been ethnics in real life.
Because among whites it's expected that they have blue eyes, it's the baseline.

Because among whites it's expected that they have blue eyes, it's the baseline.
You are still an incel despite you having colored eyes. So eye color does not matter.

Maybe a little cope

:feelsjuice:i agree with eye color being somewhat a factor to inceldom but not a major inceldom causing issue, but I'm not risking going blind to get pussy. I'd rather get colored contacts if I was that desperate enough. Normies just gotta deal with my supermassive blackhole eyes:feelsdevil:. Interesting thread though.

yeah, im one of the few incels on this site
Slayers.is few KHHV brothers on here.
You are still an incel despite you having colored eyes. So eye color does not matter.
@tehgymcel420 what is your eye color? Chaddam :feelshaha:
:feelsjuice:i agree with eye color being somewhat a factor to inceldom but not a major inceldom causing issue, but I'm not risking going blind to get pussy. I'd rather get colored contacts if I was that desperate enough. Normies just gotta deal with my supermassive blackhole eyes:feelsdevil:. Interesting thread though.
Yeah your height is a much bigger issue, an inch or two of height has far more value than eye color (except in a few cases). If Jeremy Meeks was 6’5 with brown eyes he’d still be in prison.

Last edited:
cope
i have greenish blue eyes, i think lighter eyes are just a bonus similar to gymmaxxing tbh

cope
i have greenish blue eyes, i think lighter eyes are just a bonus similar to gymmaxxing tbh
Yeah but they matter nonetheless, plus gymmaxxing isn’t easy. I’ve been gymcelling for a fucking year, drinking protein shakes, and watching my nutrition religiously and I’ve only put on 3-5kg. I’ll keep at it though, I hate being thin.

Yeah but they matter nonetheless, plus gymmaxxing isn’t easy. I’ve been gymcelling for a fucking year, drinking protein shakes, and watching my nutrition religiously and I’ve only put on 3-5kg. I’ll keep at it though, I hate being thin.
over for highmetabolismcels