Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I whitepillmog everybody

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Who wants to challenge me to a whitepillmog battle? Who wants to dispute my title?

If you want to take the title, and be the most whitepilled man alive, please go ahead. I will give you the title if you beat me.

Right now, I am the most whitepilled member of this forum and no one can contend.

3107.jpg

XD

I believe @Animecel2D is the most whitepilled nigga on .is :feelsjuice:

Who wants to challenge me to a whitepillmog battle? Who wants to dispute my title?

If you want to take the title, and be the most whitepilled man alive, please go ahead. I will give you the title if you beat me.

Right now, I am the most whitepilled member of this forum and no one can contend.

i am the most white member of the forum

This user. Whitepills me:feelsaww:

This is what NT does to a man

why are niggas quoting my post like they're whiter than me

I just came from a 4 hour meditation and I read 3 books on stoicism, forfeit your seat.

I prefer to be blackpilled.

White pill is cope.

i humbly give you that title :feelshehe:

Damn I thought u were a white tbh. U talk like a white guy
Really? How do I talk like a white guy tbh? I guess it makes some sense since I was born in australia and english is all I know

Really? How do I talk like a white guy tbh? I guess it makes some sense since I was born in australia and english is all I know
Yea usually I can tell the accent by the way a user types . @Diocel has a thick arabic accent and @BummerDrummer is an American.

Last edited:
the unchallenged, unfaulted, and unrivalled immortal prophet of the whitepill has reborn from the shadows to enlighten us with his permeating interpenetrating celestial wisdom.

Last edited:
@HumbleandWise

your pic is crazy bright and saturated, i'd call it even :feelsjuice:

are you albino or just like me and just look like it

@HumbleandWise

your pic is crazy bright and saturated, i'd call it even :feelsjuice:

are you albino or just like me and just look like it
No i'm just very white and ginger.

no whitepill for your chin