Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eye area is more important than literally anything else (actual facts)

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
This topic came up a lot back when I was a lurkcel in 2019 but I'd like to share my thoughts on it.
RDT 20210707 11271979252631374221773032

Good eye area is more effective than lower third, as well as anything else looks related. Obviously huge flaws exist that will veto you in the eyes of foids irreparably, but if you could pick one feature to be god tier in, pick eye area. It's hard to lose with that. Meanwhile, you could give some of the truecels on the right 6'5 height, Arnold frame, brad pitt jawline and they would still be posting here.

No jaw is the important part

I concur

Glasses made me more ugliness than accepting possible isn't

Meanwhile, you could give some of the truecels on the right 6'5 height, Arnold frame, brad pitt jawline and they would still be posting here.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
This is what happens when you get all your info about how real life works from retarded blackpill channels and lookism.

Jaw is more important for overall masculinity, but having a bad eye area makes you look stupid/absent.

it's all related a good eye area is usually found on people with good jaws and other good attributes

everything matters

Eye area is most important for foids attractiveness, for men’s attractiveness it’s all about lower third.

I like this type of Asian eye,like deer's eye,soft and innocent,can make foids fall into love immediately
V2 2edbe201da7324bed15901b5ee3245ee

I also have tired bags underneath my eyes, almost make my eyes look black.

Jaw and chin matter just as much

Dn rd. Jaw is law. It's impossible to be incel with defined mandible and tall ramus even if your eyes are subhuman

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back