Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Extremely ugly Incels are fakecels and can freakshowmaxx.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
We all know the higher your attractiveness is the higher your SMV will be. However, I have theorised that if your attractiveness falls to a certain level you can freakshowmaxx, ascend and get a foid.

Example below:

Almost everyone on this forum mogs this poor dude but he ascended because he was so ugly he could freakshowmaxx.

With this theory I believe I have been able to develop a mathematical model.

“i“ is the attractiveness of the theoretical most incel male (guys like us). If your attractiveness is less than i then your SMV increases due to the effect known as freakshowmaxxing.

”m” is the SMV of the most incel male. Guys uglier or better looking than the most incel male has a higher SMV than m.

”f” is the SMV of the theoretical ugliest male in existence. f>m due to the effect of freakshowmaxxing as explained earlier but f is less than infinity because a Chad with high attractivess would have a higher SMV than f.

From this I have developed a mathematical formula that shows the relationship between attractiveness (x axis) and SMV (y axis).

My maths is here below:
8945B6EF 1295 4BB5 90A6 045B215A96B9

F150EAC6 4D57 43A0 B7CC 01CE97E743B6

From this model I think we can get some interesting insights like putting in different limits or doing some calculus and seeing what happens. I spent my LDAR Friday night developing this theory and formula, will do it another time. Others are also free to play around with my model and see if you can develop any insights.

yeah but we aren't deformed, we're just ugly. if this guy didn't have that tumor on his face he would've been a normie,

yeah but we aren't deformed, we're just ugly. if this guy didn't have that tumor on his face he would've been a normie,
not to mention the fact that he is an outlier, how many facially deformed men can get a foid? I'd reckon it's around 0

Being deformed makes him more ugly than us though.

If I was white, I might of been a normie

not to mention the fact that he is an outlier, how many facially deformed men can get a foid? I'd reckon it's around 0
Being extremely ugly becomes a novelty and some foids will attracted due to fame and the novelty

we are already unattractive and you think if we were uglier we'd ascend? moneymaxxing is more likely

The article is woke and cherry picking and virtue signaling all in one.
Most deformed men (!!!) are lonely.

brb mutilating my face to ascend

We all know the higher your attractiveness is the higher your SMV will be. However, I have theorised that if your attractiveness falls to a certain level you can freakshowmaxx, ascend and get a foid.

Example below:

Almost everyone on this forum mogs this poor dude but he ascended because he was so ugly he could freakshowmaxx.

With this theory I believe I have been able to develop a mathematical model.

“i“ is the attractiveness of the theoretical most incel male (guys like us). If your attractiveness is less than i then your SMV increases due to the effect known as freakshowmaxxing.

”m” is the SMV of the most incel male. Guys uglier or better looking than the most incel male has a higher SMV than m.

”f” is the SMV of the theoretical ugliest male in existence. f>m due to the effect of freakshowmaxxing as explained earlier but f is less than infinity because a Chad with high attractivess would have a higher SMV than f.

From this I have developed a mathematical formula that shows the relationship between attractiveness (x axis) and SMV (y axis).

My maths is here below:
View attachment 618413

View attachment 618414

From this model I think we can get some interesting insights like putting in different limits or doing some calculus and seeing what happens. I spent my LDAR Friday night developing this theory and formula, will do it another time. Others are also free to play around with my model and see if you can develop any insights.
I can't understand shit, I'm giga-retarded :fuk: