Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Extremely High IQ Thread I Found Today - The future of the blackpill - how the overton window is sliding and why the beta uprising will never happen

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
It's insane. I was on a 4chan thread from 2016 just lurking and saw a very old blackpill meme, and many of the users were in total denial of it. If that same meme were to be posted on 4chan, everyone would say "no shit" and state it's the obvious.

Do you remember back in 2016 it was almost rebellious to state that top 20% of men are competing for 80% of women? How normies were in total denial of such stats and you were labelled an incel. But now this is basically common knowledge? We thought normies would be blackpilled by such stats, we were wrong. We thought normies would be mortified at chadfish experiments (the infamous atomic blackpill experiment), we were wrong. We thought normies would finally understand the shit deal men were given when things such as male virginity being on the rise, we were wrong. What happened? Normies are now aware of these stats, but they aren't bitter?

They rationalised and coped. When we showed them the 80:20 dating stat they shrugged their shoulders and simply said "online dating just sucks for men, go approach irl", when we showed them the chadfish experiments and atomic blackpill, they gasped and then shrugged their shoulders and simply said "women on tinder are shallow, it's just a hook up app. Personality doesn't matter there". When we showed them the male virginity stats, they shrugged their shoulders and said "men were just being more career orientated and men are struggling financially, that's why they don't get laid".

Simply put normies are starting to accept blackpill facts, but are rationalising them. The avg normie still isn't aware of things like alpha fux and beta bux, light switch rule, hypergamy and other things.

The beta uprising would never happen, normies are willing to accept the blackpill but will justify them to avoid placing the blame on women. Even if the majority of men went sexless and women were chad only - but even worse, things like hypergamy would be accepted. In fact I could imagine the normie masses praising hypergamy "without hypergamy, I would be lazy. But the threat of my wife leaving me motivates me!" or some other corny bullshit. The truth is, the masses will first fight our message, then accept it, and quickly rationalise it.

The overton window is sliding, more are becoming blackpilled and worryingly more are fine with this. Even looking at dating advice forums from 5+ years ago shows how blackpilled the masses are becoming.

It's over :blackpill:

We were never gonna see armies committing widespread violence over something as trifle as sex. If people are "uprising" it'll be for something someone "owes" them.

We were never gonna see armies committing widespread violence over something as trifle as sex. If people are "uprising" it'll be for something someone "owes" them.
Exactly, and at this point I might see people rioting for this vaxx mandate all over the world.

@IncelKing, do you have a rebuttal to this looksmax.org poster? :waitwhat:

Your biological imperative / purpose IS to get Sex ( Genuine If you can )

Man are Just Not revolting because They are conditioned with fear of jail / law

So many man would rape or unleash some inner Anger , If They could

@Zer0/∞