Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Extremely based JBpill by Sverige

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR5JYJ52wjo

imagine the balls on this guy :feelshmm: brutally blackpilling hundreds of thousands of normalfags on the very thing they screech about the hardest :feelshmm::bigbrain:
the entire video is pure gold he even shittalks roasties near the end :feelskek::bigbrain: he has to be a user here right :feelshmm:

Even dating a 18 or a 19 year old foid gets you called "creepy" or "predatory" These days if you're over the age of 23.

Even dating a 18 or a 19 year old foid gets you called "creepy" or "predatory" These days if you're over the age of 23.
good :feelshmm: let the normies squirm while I date their 12 year old daughters :feelzez:

Sverige has always been based. He understands the absolute cucked nature of our existence in modern society. It's also based that he eats raw meat and proves that it won't just fucking kill you as has been claimed again and again. I don't agree with everything he says and I wouldn't follow his exact diet but in general the guy is miles ahead of normalfag scum.

Also I like how he dunks on vegans. Dude has probably set back the vegan agenda a decade with his videos alone :dab::dab::feelsLSD:

Sverige has always been based. He understands the absolute cucked nature of our existence in modern society. It's also based that he eats raw meat and proves that it won't just fucking kill you as has been claimed again and again. I don't agree with everything he says and I wouldn't follow his exact diet but in general the guy is miles ahead of normalfag scum.

Also I like how he dunks on vegans. Dude has probably set back the vegan agenda a decade with his videos alone :dab::dab::feelsLSD:
true true. I think the raw shit is overkill but many retard holes including my mom overcook everything coz all they hear is tv brainwashing on food poisoning :feelskek: some raw can be nice though like the japanese lemon stuff

I've been saying for years that (non-Asian) toilets always look hot as fuck the moment they become mothers. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: Post-pregnancy body shapes are an absolute blessing, only Noodlewhores are cursed with turning back into walking sticks after giving birth. :feelswhat: