Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Extreme suifuel pajeets hitting on pretty boy Chang as he comes to visit India from South Korea

I heard kpop is popular among mainland currywhores so those curryfags are being territorial.

currys are subhuman faggots

I heard kpop is popular among mainland currywhores so those curryfags are being territorial.
Only teenage foids, they grow out of it once they are 21

Just be rice is LAW.

what did he expect going to INDIA. Getting groomed by faggot ali mohammads

I hope currynigger willing to rape that gooks feminine faggot

Curries are so based for doing this. Always makes me laugh as these feminine fucks don't even fight back.

They're probably so retarded they thought he was a girl.

Fea9643d79c94d915567b66b685667478dffab507672b748172bd652fdccc90f 1

Koreans are racist towards Indians, I wished he was mass lynched

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHN5ErCAdk

because indians are nasty and low iq as fuck. They are so insecure about their shit colored skin that the moment they see a lighter person they go crazy. I bet that 90% of those indians who approached him would have sex with him. Curries would fuck even men if they had light skin.

Only teenage foids, they grow out of it once they are 21
are curryfoids also like noodles in the sense that they hate currycels or is the situation better?

tbf who isn't racist against curries lol. You all are mass immigrating to the west(I don't blame u I get that ur nation has huge population so less jobs) and it is increasing racism against curries

My hostel floor has roomates from Silicon valley/one from Australia/one from Uk and one from Canada and all of them agree that their nations are being infested by curries that are literally turning whole towns n cities into curries. N it's usually men too . Just a sea of 5'6 brown STEMCels
Koreans are racist towards Indians, I wished he was mass lynched

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgHN5ErCAdk

because indians are nasty and low iq as fuck. They are so insecure about their shit colored skin that the moment they see a lighter person they go crazy. I bet that 90% of those indians who approached him would have sex with him.
We don't go crasy at north-east people. Even I can't tell the difference between my north-east friends and koreans. All Asians look the same.

Also all Indians are not brown. I am as fair as you Koreans.

South Korea living conditions and economy is shit. You know this North Korea has higher birth rate than South Korea. Get control over your foids or your civilization will perish.

Curries would fuck even men if they had light skin.
Projection. What men? A single Indian man has more body hair than entire Korean men.

I bet that 90% of those indians who approached him would have sex with him.
They approached him thinking he is a female

trannys all over the world will love this news that currys dont ask if "the girl" have a penis.
there was a video that went viral on reddit when a white tranny is telling a series of guy that she is male and they usually stop talking to her and that's the whole bit until she comes across a curry. She says oh I m a dude I hv a dick and he just doesn't care lol he still wants to see her nufe

there was a video that went viral on reddit when a white tranny is telling a series of guy that she is male and they usually stop talking to her and that's the whole bit until she comes across a curry. She says oh I m a dude I hv a dick and he just doesn't care lol he still wants to see her nufe
That's how desperate currycels are....

We don't go crasy at north-east people. Even I can't tell the difference between my north-east friends and koreans. All Asians look the same.

Also all Indians are not brown. I am as fair as you Koreans.

South Korea living conditions and economy is shit. You know this North Korea has higher birth rate than South Korea. Get control over your foids or your civilization will perish.

Projection. What men? A single Indian man has more body hair than entire Korean men.

They approached him thinking he is a female
why are you so defensive because I offended cow shit worshipers who also eat with their hands and are in general gross as fuck I would never go to india even if they paid me the entire trip.

Curries compared to South Koreans are literal subhumans lol and literally every civilized person will agree. It is a rational decision to ban those primitive street shitters to avoid spreading of plagues.

why are you so defensive because I offended cow shit worshipers who also eat with their hands and are in general gross as fuck I would never go to india even if they paid me the entire trip.
Who cares what you think, your civilization will end soon because your foids are refusing to breed.
Curries compared to South Koreans are literal subhumans lol and literally every civilized person will agree. It is a rational decision to ban those primitive street shitters to avoid spreading of plagues.
Agreed on this point but are we really worse than chinese though? Answer honestly.
Also look at this
indian-americans-have-the-highest-median-household-income-v0-js7a5kvn4xva1.jpg

Indians mogg Koreans in terms of Income and Education.

Also single blood drop of a curry has more testosterone than entity of Rice population.

Who cares what you think, your civilization will end soon because your foids are refusing to breed.

Agreed on this point but are we really worse than chinese though? Answer honestly.
Also look at this
indian-americans-have-the-highest-median-household-income-v0-js7a5kvn4xva1.jpg

Indians mogg Koreans in terms of Income and Education.
Perhaps but Indian men are on the bottom totem of social stereotypes and dating too

u r new here u should read on ethnic tax. Indian men have to earn an extra 100k to be considered as a potential mate. That means on average a foid would date a man of another race who earns say 50k before she dates a curry that earns 100k

Being born into a primitive , cow shit worshiping hellhole where your men treat white skinned people as demi-gods must be tough. @Ci Jey JFL at this curry coper , bragging about being a curry on an incel forum. @ElTruecel

Being born into a primitive , cow shit worshiping hellhole where your men treat white skinned people as demi-gods must be tough. @Ci Jey JFL at this curry coper , bragging about being a curry on an incel forum. @ElTruecel
Over for coping paljeets.

We know we are a shit race but we are better than Koreans

Perhaps but Indian men are on the bottom totem of social stereotypes and dating too

u r new here u should read on ethnic tax. Indian men have to earn an extra 100k to be considered as a potential mate. That means on average a foid would date a man of another race who earns say 50k before she dates a curry that earns 100k
Yeah, I know I watch Rehab Room too

Without makeup and plastic Koreans will look uglier than Indian. You know this

Without makeup and plastic Koreans will look uglier than Indian. You know this
They have better frames though icl. A lot of Koreans for some reason have mogger bideltoids. Some prettyboy gook korean had like an untrained 23.5 bideltoid or smth.

They have better frames though icl. A lot of Koreans for some reason have mogger bideltoids. Some prettyboy gook korean had like an untrained 23.5 bideltoid or smth.
What the use when they don't have testosterone. Both the Chinese and Japanese have more testosterone than Koreans. Their makeup and plastic makes them look even more feminine.

indians be thirsty af lmao

We know we are a shit race but we are better than Koreans
no you are not in any way. You are not superior to koreans in any sphere of this life. I'm sorry bro.

no you are not in any way. You are not superior to koreans in any sphere of this life. I'm sorry bro.
-> Koreans rope more
-> India rape rate is more
-> India has more testosterone
-> Indian have less body dismorphia
-> We have less corrupt governments
-> Most of us are proud of our race (though delusional) . Koreas just want to become white.
-> We have stable birth rates
-> We have only lost 1/3 of our land, you lost 1/2 of you land
-> Indian have retained their culture and heritage despite being under 600 years of sandniggers rule and then 200 years of Pommie Colonization. Koreans have spit on their glorious past and religions and mass converted to Christianity.

Last edited:

-> Koreans rope more
-> Most of us are proud of our race (though delusional) . Koreas just want to become white.
-> Indian have retained their culture and heritage despite being under 600 years of sandniggers rule and then 200 years of Pommie Colonization. Koreans have spit on their glorious past and religions and mass converted to Christianity.

-> Koreans rope more
and yet, it's generally advised to not visit india

India rape rate is more
yeah...this is just fucking stupid. i get we're an incel board, but come the fuck on man

-> Koreans rope more
you need islamic rule so gypys cant be banned

would fuck pajeeta. some of them are hot as fuck.
Whitefeminineboy should visit India too cuz idk about pajeetas but it seems pajeets sure are into feminine pretty boys:feelshehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back