Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (EXTREME SUIFUEL) 11YO ON DATING APP

Fast little thots these days

When she turns the legal age for consent her vagina will have been already used up. JFL at some unsupescting cuck will marry her in 2040

Pedophilia will soon become normalized

for real? damn
dedsrs they are called smth like "dating for 12+" and I remember some 12-13 yo "innocent" foid posted "looking for someone with 16+cm":feelswhat:

dedsrs they are called smth like "dating for 12+" and I remember some 12-13 yo "innocent" foid posted "looking for someone with 16+cm":feelswhat:
damn bro. which country?

Good. Ban all sub 25 yo's from using the Internet or posting pics online.

She's swedish
That explains everything. Swedes are getting colonized and crime by foreigners is at an all time high, no go zones, gang warfare in the streets, bombs going off, stabbings, rapes. It is lifefuel tbh. Rape away buddy boyos. A new era of patriarchy and beating Whoids when?
Pedophilia will soon become normalized
That would not even surprise me considering the Clown World we live in.

in todays world its either a son or a lifetime of shame as a father

IT wouldn't see any problem if is Chad the one who will fuck her. Look at Paul Walker, guy was fucking a 16yo. Now, i don't see anything wrong with that, a 16yo, contrary to a 11yo, knows very well what she's doing, but if any of us did the same as him, we would be throw away in jail for the rest of our shitty lifes. Chad can do as he wants.

Old news.
Lifefuel for the new europeans.

A 13 year old girl rides dick of a 14 year old boy, gets pregnant, drops out of school and ruins everyone's life --- completely fine.

A 30 year old educated man with a stable job, money, a car and a house wants to marry a 18 old virgin to start a family and willing to support her educational expenses and shit --- the guy ends up in jail.

I simply don't undersrand these normtards.

Last edited:
IT wouldn't see any problem if is Chad the one who will fuck her. Look at Paul Walker, guy was fucking a 16yo. Now, i don't see anything wrong with that, a 16yo, contrary to a 11yo, knows very well what she's doing, but if any of us did the same as him, we would be throw away in jail for the rest of our shitty lifes. Chad can do as he wants.

Age of consent is around 15 in most of Europe. I don't know why people here always say that women under 18 are illegal.

IT won't touch this, even though this is literal pedophilia.

> Swedish
What a surprise, I could NEVER expect that.

I hate shitty parents

next step is kid dating apps

Me: tries to sleep after reading this shit

My sleep paralysis demons:

No but really, where the fuck are her parents?

They should be purged

b-but i thought kids below 18 were innocent!! :soy: