Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (EXTREME SUIFUEL) 11YO ON DATING APP

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
After talking to @Teutonic Knight I decided to repost a thread from april: https://incels.is/threads/11-years-old-on-dating-app.117462/

screenshot_20190415-181019-png.106836

"She's swedish and 11yo I just checked her Instagram. Didn't want to put her pictures here but go check if you want. Not JB,she is kid lmao. I saw her pics and you can understand she didn't even hit puberty,her face you can see.
I wouldnt bother if it was JB but she is fucking kid lmao. where the fuck her parents ??? "

for those dont know this app:

Last edited:
Where can i buy her nudes
asking for my dog

go El Rapido

I have Yubo fake acc and yes there’s girls aged 12

I’ve seen one aged 10 or smth

Many many are aged 13

Which dating app did you find her on?

JFL at having a daughter in 2019.

where the fuck her parents ???

Let me take a wild guess. Her dad is posting on MGTOW subreddit after getting divorce raped and her mom is on Tinder looking for Chads. The state of West in 2019.

this bit too small

She isnt selling pics retard, she said that will block anyone who sends nudes

She isnt selling pics retard, she said that will block anyone who sends nudes
i copy-pasted my old thread, thats why i said it was repost. also i checked out her instagram and snapchat back then, and yes she did

i dont have any proof of this, i just checked her instagram adress again and its not as same as her old instagram account, probably made a new one.

and even not that, its suifuel when a 11yo on a dating app

Who would want to fuck her young petite JB pussy? Who would do such a thing? She's so tight and fertile

Chad in his early 20's will take her virginity

but they're only children :feels::soy::soy::feels::feels::soy:

On the flip side we must sexually empower them :soy::soy::soy:

conflicting emotions.

Women become sluts at a very young age

Btw this youtuber is a tranny. Dont what to say... Disgusting but lifefuek for neet.

Btw this youtuber is a tranny. Dont what to say... Disgusting but lifefuek for neet.
didnt even watch the video ngl, just saw the title and linked here
anyway, i changed the video just in case

I downloaded Yubo when it came out and I was shocked to find out you were to choose who wanted to be friends with based on their pictures. I seemed odd to me because they sold themselves as a "making new friends app" and not a dating app. It would make more sense if you listed your interests and the app would match you with people that like the same things. Yubo is a lie, its basically a shittier tinder,

I downloaded Yubo when it came out and I was shocked to find out you were to choose who wanted to be friends with based on their pictures. I seemed odd to me because they sold themselves as a "making new friends app" and not a dating app. It would make more sense if you listed your interests and the app would match you with people that like the same things. Yubo is a lie, its basically a shittier tinder,
same things says tinder roasties, " just looking for new friends te hee"
or "no hook ups"

literally jailbait

This is why sexbots/holograms and artifical wombs must be successful at all costs. There should be no more female humans born after these technologies are created.

(((Jubo)))

"Destroying the future, one life at a time."

The average 11 year old foid has more sexual experience than 30% of bottom young men put together:worryfeels:

This is why sexbots/holograms and artifical wombs must be successful at all costs. There should be no more female humans born after these technologies are created.
jfl its over for society

Sweden is broken, only a nuke can fix it now.

wtf. Now foids will lose their vitginity younger than ever and of course the standars will insane, fucking with mature 25yo chad with experience and big cock, how loosy the will have the pussy when they reach 20yo, it never began.

Hope she gets raped

Kek this is very shocking though I should've expected this from progressive feminized vikingland. I got a heart attack. I need to go Emergency Room

stop Cuyen please, i dont want to rope

There are dating groups on facebook for 12 year olds I am not joking :feelstrash: