Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [Extreme Soy] [RageFuel] Feminist (((husband))) gets cucked by 18 men in a single night.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
normal day in west as of june 2019

her husband was there to watch the whole thing and even pass around some condoms

Jeesus fucking Christ, this cuck needs to be euthanized ASAP. There is no way around it, that amount of cuckery is so dangerous;y high it might just collapse into a back hole.

Last edited:
This has to be larp. Jfl

The West is dead. Inshallah based Muslimcels shall cleanse the earth with the blood of soyboys and women.

Mum slept with 18 different men in one night - and claims husband is ok with it
Absolutely disgusting, what a degenerate piece of shit. :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

normal day in west as of june 2019
This article was written in the UK. Where was it implied that it was in the west?

Imagine knowing your father allowed this. I honestly don't know what I would do if something like this came out about my parents.

just be a cuck theory

Jellyfish laugh at how spineless the cuck is.

I have my suspicions that this whole thing is a LARP written by a creepy-ass soyboy male with an extreme cuck fetish. Especially the part with the husband watching and passing out condoms while getting no sex himself. It just sounds like a particularly retarded piece of cuck fanfiction.