Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Extreme rough sex with Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/14def9g/extreme_rough_sex_on_a_one_night_stand/

• I requested a condom which he used but took off mid way without me realising.
  • his form of rough was extreme choking to the point where I was losing my vision from not being able to breathe, slapping to the point where my face swelled up
  • sticking his fingers into my mouth and ripping it open so hard that my entire lips were completely bruised (I’ve had fillers done a few times and never even bruise with these because I rarely bruise on my face)
  • did anal without concent and forced me to give him a bj after
  • pulled my hair so hard that putting on my motorcycle helmet was near impossible without being in extreme pain for at least a week

She could sense his good personality :feelshaha:

I guarantee that she'll get wet thinking about this encounter once the """trauma""" wears off.

Chad makes foid suck his shit covered dick and chokes her to the brink of unconsciousness. I can educate him :foidSoy:

Depression fuel

I wonder if I will ever be able to pull this off if by some miracle my time comes

but we are the weird and perverted ones

k

jfl "I want to tell him that he should always ask for consent for any future encounters etc and educate him" :feelshaha::feelshaha:

You can sense that she actually enjoyed every second of it. Nowhere does she say she didn't enjoy it. Her feminist instincts are to claim she's a victim and to go to the police and file rape charges. She's basically bragging to other whores about the intense sex she had. And she's definitely going to keep fucking this guy.

I guarantee that she'll get wet thinking about this encounter once the """trauma""" wears off.
She was already wet typing the post out, I bet within hours she will be “educating” (bouncing on his cock) Chad if she isn’t already

it's not rape if she liked it

Crazy. I feel like I'm a different species than these freaks. I think I'll just stick to my innocent 2D romances.

Just an average, modern woman meeting her confident prince charming for some nighttime fun after filtering him out of all the desperate, creepy weirdos with her flawless personality detector. Nothing to see here jealous inkwells, this is just what happens hundreds of thousands of times a day in this modern world:soy::foidSoy:.

Another reminder of how we may aswell be aliens

Her smooth foid brain can't use the objective fact that she got raped to override the fact that she enjoyed it, all because Chad was doing the raping.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back