Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Extreme horniness disrpting sleep

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
The stacy girl I talked about already moved in and she sleeps in the room next to mine and she also uses the shower in my room, when shes done I sniff her dirty laundry and god it makes me so horny I just keep imagining fucking her in my bed or shower ever since she came I cant even sleep properly, I'd wake up from a wet dream with cum everywhere in my bed and i'd immediately wank it off again while sniffing her dirty panties it just feel so good god damn but I wake up every morning with no energy im legit fapping 10 times a day rn, I plan on stealing few of her panty and bras cuz its so sexy jesus

The stacy girl I talked about already moved in and she sleeps in the room next to mine and she also uses the shower in my room, when shes done I sniff her dirty laundry and god it makes me so horny I just keep imagining fucking her in my bed or shower ever since she came I cant even sleep properly, I'd wake up from a wet dream with cum everywhere in my bed and i'd immediately wank it off again while sniffing her dirty panties it just feel so good god damn but I wake up every morning with no energy im legit fapping 10 times a day rn, I plan on stealing few of her panty and bras cuz its so sexy jesus
Just be careful -- you could get gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes etc. on your nose.

Just be careful -- you could get gonorrhea, syphilis, chlamydia, herpes etc. on your nose.
if they had those virus I'd be able to tell from their appearance though, they look clean and obviously she takes care of her hygiene

Watch out she doesn't clock on, you'll be #metoo'd and locked up in no time with even more social stigma attached to you.

if they had those virus I'd be able to tell from their appearance though, they look clean and obviously she takes care of her hygiene
You can't tell by looking at underwear.

Especially not herpes.

i didn’t read your original post, is she your roommmate or something?

i didn’t read your original post, is she your roommmate or something?
She's a daughter of my parents friend and she got into a university in my area which I happened to live very close to, she havnt found a place to live for a fair price yet so she's staying at mine for free, but im also willing to rent my house to her for cheap and live together as roomates :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

She's a daughter of my parents friend and she got into a university in my area which I happened to live very close to, she havnt found a place to live for a fair price yet so she's staying at mine for free, but im also willing to rent my house to her for cheap and live together as roomates :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
her hole should be payment. too bad she’s the friend of your parents

her hole should be payment. too bad she’s the friend of your parents
we also used to be childhood friends, she have gotten really hot in the past year i definitely want to try my chances with her but I Igotta build up a relation first

we also used to be childhood friends, she have gotten really hot in the past year i definitely want to try my chances with her but I Igotta build up a relation first
sniffing her dirty underwear is a hell of a way to start

sniffing her dirty underwear is a hell of a way to start
well thats just someting I do on my own, I did take her around the town yesterday as her tour guide I'd say we had fun

do you ever talk to her at all? is she like becoming friends with u or are u guys just living separately in ur own rooms with minimal communication and contact?
we used to be good friends as childs but we stopped talking when I moved away then I became incel. I've been catching up with her and I definitely do not show any signs of being an incel when Im with her I dont want to ruin my possibly only chance of ascending

I mean she is living on my property for free at most she'll probably move out if she find out

Does she help pay for anything like bills or food? If so see if you can get a sex for free food thing going, not sure how to bring it up however.

Does she help pay for anything like bills or food? If so see if you can get a sex for free food thing going, not sure how to bring it up however.
no she just stays here for free, she did make me breakfast this morning though and I find that super nice since she doesnt seem to be repulsed by me

tell ur father to kick her out idk what he was thinking tbh. is ur father genuinely retarded or is he trying to hook you guys up?
my mom want me to interact with women so she encouraged it

holy boomers can be retarded. for an incel this situation can be suicidefuel. if u ever find proof that she has a boyfriend or something slandermaxx against her to ur parents and get her kicked out.
but I dont want to get her kicked out, this is the closest I've been with a female I love the feeling but no i dont think she have a bf but she probably isnt a virgin

no she just stays here for free, she did make me breakfast this morning though and I find that super nice since she doesnt seem to be repulsed by me
Is she studying or saving for something whilst living with you?

I'll be looksmaxxing to increase my chances
holy boomers can be retarded. for an incel this situation can be suicidefuel. if u ever find proof that she has a boyfriend or something slandermaxx against her to ur parents and get her kicked out.

Is she studying or saving for something whilst living with you?
shes studying here, I dont mind helping her out as long as I get to have sex with her or relationship if all hopes are lost and she doesnt appreciate me im kicking her out

are your parents paying for rent and food? or see you paying for all of this at their encouragement?

are your parents paying for rent and food? or see you paying for all of this at their encouragement?
they can help me pay if I need, I pay for my own

damn man and your paying for her. if you don’t get hole soon you have to tell her to leave or you’re headed straight to simpville

well thats just someting I do on my own, I did take her around the town yesterday as her tour guide I'd say we had fun
Brother, I feel your time here is coming to an end. As one chapter closes another opens. More will go, and more will come.

Take your chances brother, do us proud :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:and endulge in the warmth of what has been stripped of you for so long.:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:you shall have that juicy Stacy pussy brother! :feelsautistic:

Ive faith in you brother. We all do :feelsautistic::cryfeels:

Speaking of how goes it? She's been there a while already right?

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:. I wish I was in your positionz I WONT BE ABLE TO HOLD BACK FOR LONG!!!!! :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (In super smash bros)

Damn so you pay for food too?
damn man and your paying for her. if you don’t get hole soon you have to tell her to leave or you’re headed straight to simpville
He should eventually be like "unless we're dating I'd like you to pay rent." I don't know. That doesn't sound too good but maybe he could work on making it sound better. Then she would hopefully infer that she can offer pussy for free rent.

Damn so you pay for food too?

He should eventually be like "unless we're dating I'd like you to pay rent." I don't know. That doesn't sound too good but maybe he could work on making it sound better. Then she would hopefully infer that she can offer pussy for free rent.

oh yeah for sure, he has to phrase it normally. i hope OP isn't autistic enough to outright say it lmao.

Youngcel trait

Rape that meat hole vile fucking whore (in video game!!!!!) :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: