Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Extreme gigacuck goes homeless for twitch whore

F

FAloner

Sub8 = Cope or Rope

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbyZbjGAv8k

How fucked in the head does someone have to be to spend the little money he has on a twitch whore making millions already, and couldnt give a shit about his tiny donation and sad life?

How priviledged are twitch foids, having whole simp quads, outcompeting themselves about who can make themselves even poorer?

They are just following their evolutionary providing instincts, which helped humanity survive in previous generations, but now is rendered maladaptive in our narcissistic and psychopathic age (where the death of humanity is the ultimate objective).

Last edited:
People like this should be taken to hospitals at this point. He is mentally ill and other simps like this also have psychological problems

He's a GigaSimp. It's a little different from a cuck.

They are just following their evolutionary providing instincts, which helped humanity survive in previous generations, but now is rendered maladaptive in our narcissistic and psychopathic age (where the death of humanity is the ultimate objective).
Not exactly. That man is just pathetic like all soys. No evolutionary instinct would ever make me a cuck. Same for many men.

He is a pathological masochist, most likely he was abused by his mother and is punishing himself to further satisfy her replacement (twitch whore) and live out male female relationships the only way he knows how, by being humiliated and treated like dirt.
Women are a natural evil and an evolutionary mistake.

I do not understand how simps are actually a common thing. this type of behavior is universally looked down on by everybody

I hate women tbh

No evolutionary instinct would ever make me a cuck. Same for many men.
Hence the narcissistic/psychopathic e-thots forge a pretense of sexual relations with the men. It manipulates them into assuming the role of providers.

The men, perhaps, are narcissistic themselves, and so easily deluded into assuming the role of providers because they fail to see the e-thots for distant and hostile persons they really are, instead interpreting them as egoistic extensions of themselves.

Last edited: