Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[ EXTREME CRINGE ] Currycel attempts his First kiss

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-

The video is only 2 minutes long, but skip to 0:40 for the cringe.

Even if we managed to get a kiss, I think this is how we might fail brutally

he got hugged instead, kek
@Margodx @chudur-budur if you can handle watching

Last edited:
vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

He mogs me, the girl would just walk out and refuse to kiss me.

He mogs me, the girl would just walk out and refuse to kiss me.
it was an asian femoid too, she was probably expecting a JBW and was disappointed when a ethnic walked in

lmao what the fuck

Fuark he is an upper caste too unlike me. I'm curry also but have more primitive facial features. It's over for me.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: he is still miles ahead of us hugless
yea can't say that i mog him. he has good frame and facial features other than his teeth.

I saw this already and it gets better everytime. Hes not a incel though luckily.

Fucking hell, this guy is probably a member on this forum.

The video is only 2 minutes long, but skip to 0:40 for the cringe.

Even if we managed to get a kiss, I think this is how we might fail brutally

he got hugged instead, kek
@Margodx @chudur-budur if you can handle watching

I curled, that is how cringey it was. To add salt to the wound the guy wasn't that bad, normie tier, but failed.

I curled, that is how cringey it was. To add salt to the wound the guy wasn't that bad, normie tier, but failed.
yea, if it was a subhuman than the femoid probably would've just walked out, or the producers probably wouldn't even let us in the building

He's not curry; he's half Arab/half white. I saw him in another video, here you go.

Also @Yoyo look at that Chad in the thumbnail.

He's not curry; he's half Arab/half white. I saw him in another video, here you go.

Also @Yoyo look at that Chad in the thumbnail.
Ah so he's Egyptian and Italian, damn what a mix. Lol if I participated in a show like that, when it is time to reveal my face the other persons reaction would probably be disgusted kek

all mog me

Ah so he's Egyptian and Italian, damn what a mix. Lol if I participated in a show like that, when it is time to reveal my face the other persons reaction would probably be disgusted kek

all mog me
JFL, they'd have the same reaction if they saw my face as well. Yeah, the Chad is probably the best looking guy I have seen on that show, or one of the gay dudes from another video.

She agreed to be kissed though, but he failed big league.

If he was ugly she would said no and wouldn't have taken any risk.

Must be awkward for him just waking up there and kissing heron the lips would seem weird also lol

Must be awkward for him just waking up there and kissing heron the lips would seem weird also lol
as an incel i would probably fuck up even worse because of my high inhib and lack of social skills

not that i wud get a chance kek

"My strategy is just go for the kiss"

giphy.gif

What did I just watch?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

as an incel i would probably fuck up even worse because of my high inhib and lack of social skills

not that i wud get a chance kek
Same have not had a conversation with a real girl since 2013 :l

That was hard to watch. It's over boyos.

This nigga went full retard lol it's over for curries he better stay in his designated shitting street next time