Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [EXTREME ATOMIC SUIFUEL] 14 and 15 year old foids have coke and molly filled orgy, innocent guys at the party charged with statutory rape

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
JFL. Can't make this shit up.

About a month ago, two random drunk girls crashed my friends' house party. There was about 50 people there and nobody knew them. After much MDMA these girls started to get a bit frisky with each other and started taking their clothes off, and cheered on by about 30 people they 69ed each other on the living room table. Anyway after about 10 minutes of this they grabbed 8 random guys, including two of my friends, and headed off to have a massive orgy in one of the bathrooms. Me and my girlfriend took this as our cue to leave, but the party didn't wind down for at least another 6-7 hours after that.
The following morning, one of the girls' older sisters knocked on the door looking for her. She found her passed out in the bathtub with an empty beer bottle in her, and her friend was still in the bedroom doing coke and being fisted by a guy I don't know. While getting her sister home, she revealed that her sister was actually 14 and the friend was 15. Before that, nobody suspected they were underage (what 14 year old randomly turns up at a house party with a big bag of pills??) although they did admittedly look very young.

As much as IT likes to claim that 14 and 15 year olds are innocent little children, in reality they're going to drug filled orgies and getting trains run on them by strangers.

If only there were some secondary sexual characteristics, like boobs, hips, pubic hair, etc, that showed a female was ready to fuck instead of having to rely on some arbitrary age that isn't always known or corresponds to sexual maturity....

Wtf did i just watched

I cant read shit like that, this is too much suifiuel for one day

What the fuck. The guys are going to get fucked over even tho its not their fault. The girl are going to be potraited as the victims and will probably do it again in a couple of months.

Ideally all of the "people" involved (both the guys and girls) would be lashed at least 100 times each.
Fucking degenerate garbage, all of them.

WTF?!
Those whores should be put to mental hospital ASAP

They should prosecute the parents for raising little whores who get fucked at molly riddled orgies.

this degeneracy is brutal west is needs to be punished

As a youngcel, I can confirm that this kind of thing is not uncommon among this generation...

Why do we care about those guys? We would not be allowed to touch those girls even if they were dead.

Why do we care about those guys? We would not be allowed to touch those girls even if they were dead.
We're pointing out how cucked the west is. I don't care about those fags who got in trouble, but I wouldn't want that to happen to me or anyone I like.

It’s TOO good, besides, what the hell does a non-Incels Redditor know about such things?

We're pointing out how cucked the west is. I don't care about those fags who got in trouble, but I wouldn't want that to happen to me or anyone I like.
No offence, but if there a 0.0001 chance that it will happen to you or me, we would not be in this forum.
Anyone you like? I don't know about you, but I don't like degenerates who do drugs and orgies.

Last edited:

As much as IT likes to claim that 14 and 15 year olds are innocent little children, in reality they're going to drug filled orgies and getting trains run on them by strangers.

The justice is chucked and is rigged against men. Also, teenage females are sluts and uncontrolled lol

No offence, but if there a 0.0001 chance that it will happen to you or me, we would not be in this forum.
Major cope, this place is filled with larpers and mentalcels.

The justice is cucked and is rigged against men. Also, teenage females are sluts and uncontrolled lol

The only people who should be charged are:
  • The foids, for possessing and providing drugs
  • The foids parents, for not controlling their underage children

It’s TOO good, besides, what the hell does a non-Incels Redditor know about such things?
Redditors like to pretend that they know what all 14 and 15 year olds are like, and that they were popular and trendy in high school when in reality they probably had a miserable social life in high school, since they all seem to be socially awkward losers based on their posts.

lol I love it actually. The girls picked their 8 favorite Chads and sentenced them to life as a registered sex offender. Since neither of us would have been the 8 (or even be invited to that party) I don't see why we have to give 2 shits.
Agreed. Now we can only hope that God eventually punishes the whores too. Maybe with AIDS or a drug overdose.

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter.txt

Yeah, that kind of guys are the ones who say "hey loser get out of here" to an incel.

The parents are obvious left-wing cucks because they don't think their precious angelic daughters did anything wrong. But by declaring jihad against the chads who fucked them, they're actually helping us incels. Their heads would probably explode if they realized what they were actually doing.

I'm laughing at the thought of those chads getting dicked in prison. Only bad part is the foids didn't get punished. Hoping for a house fire that burns the foids and their cucked parents to death.

Sympathy for incels only, zero sympathy for anyone else. The world says fuck you, I say fuck the world.

i'm happy about chads going to prison but at the same time angry about femoids being treated like angels

Imagine having a daughter in 2019 lmao.

doing coke, getting gangbanged and getting fisted at 14

When i was 14 and 15 i was a friendless outcast who drank by himself, meanwhile these youngchads are having sex

Pass the rope boyos i can't cope with this anymore

Jesus fucking Christ, I hope these degenerates get STDs.
Imagine having a daughter in 2019 lmao.

doing coke, getting gangbanged and getting fisted at 14
This lmao. You might as well just end yourself if you end up being the dad to a daughter.
When i was 14 and 15 i was a friendless outcast who drank by himself, meanwhile these youngchads are having sex

Pass the rope boyos i can't cope with this anymore
Same here brother.

It's not fair to go to prison for this shit, but it was probably a better experience than most of us will ever have in our entire lives.

If only there were some secondary sexual characteristics, like boobs, hips, pubic hair, etc, that showed a female was ready to fuck instead of having to rely on some arbitrary age that isn't always known or corresponds to sexual maturity....
Anglohags are about to change that in Brazil. They are setting base in the Caribbean islands, and have set up non-profits in Guyana and Suriname, which are your neighbors to the north. French Guiana has also been forced to adopt mainland France street harassment laws.

Normie problems, no sympathy

Parents should be prosecuted for wanting this. Death to overprotective dadies, biggest scum of this planet

Anglohags are about to change that in Brazil. They are setting base in the Caribbean islands, and have set up non-profits in Guyana and Suriname, which are your neighbors to the north. French Guiana has also been forced to adopt mainland France street harassment laws.
:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

STAY AWAY FROM MY LANDS, ETERNAL CUCKED ANGLO!

Chad problems.
It's not fair to go to prison for this shit, but it was probably a better experience than most of us will ever have in our entire lives.
Yeah I don't really think these Chads were in the wrong, or at least if they were the foids are no better than they are(but society doesn't care about consistent standards). Either way, they don't deserve prison.

STAY AWAY FROM MY LANDS, ETERNAL CUCKED ANGLO!
Amazing that cucks and Anglohags could infiltrate foreign countries though they know fuck all of the foreign languages.

I think the Anglo-Caribbean speaks a certain dialect of English derived from African lexicons, Suriname is Dutch Ebonics and the French colonies speak Antilles French.

I didn't know that Anglo feminism was a universal language tbh.