Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Extreme aspie coworker admitted he got reported to HR for telling a woman she looked nice

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
JFL. This guy is a 3/10, late 20s but looks 45 type. He is also aspie to the point where it's painfully obvious, like one of those overconfident fluttering aspies who is just utterly incapable of just being quiet. He could wear a t-shrit saying sperglord and it still couldn't be made clearer. Still though, he is completely unthreatening, literally as harmless as a child. He said it happened at his previous job so I don't know the bitch in question but yeah, overheard this last week and found it funny af.

Just goes to show that no matter where you are in the world, it's one rule for incels and no rules for Chad. He committed the crime of reminding a woman that a non-Chad male is capable of having romantic thoughts, and nothing could've scared her more.

I guarantee the Friday of that same week she went to the club and got groped by countless Chads but of course, that's "consensual" teehee. When "consent" is defined by how attractive the man's face is.

Last edited:
Hmmm sweaty? Maybe, just maybe he acted like a creep while saying so? You know, women can smell your personality from miles of distance :soy:

Seriously though, did he got fired for that? You stated it was his previous job.

She should be jailed for causing men to suffer
full

Hmmm sweaty? Maybe, just maybe he acted like a creep while saying so? You know, women can smell your personality from miles of distance :soy:

Seriously though, did he got fired for that? You stated it was his previous job.
I dunno actually, I should've asked him. I wouldn't be at all surprised. In any case, having it known that you were reported to HR for sexual harassment would probably fuck up the workplace dynamic to the point where it's irrecoverable anyway.

I wish I was one of these mindless type of aspies, you know those who are bluepilled and ignorant of their own reality, those who at 40 still think they "will make it" while they live in their mommas apartment, those who think they can get the hottest chick on the block despite being a virgin at their age.
Ignorance is bliss.

I wish I was one of these mindless type of aspies, you know those who are bluepilled and ignorant of their own reality, those who at 40 still think they "will make it" while they live in their mommas apartment, those who think they can get the hottest chick on the block despite being a virgin at their age.
Ignorance is bliss.
I dodged this bullet, fortunately.

Prolly got her face pummeled in the past by chad but didn't complain.

Then this ugly dude calls her nice and she takes it as a personal offense.

Chad could be aspie and she'd be endeared.

Having real autism is the final nail in the coffin. But someones gotta tell them that is really fucking over

Just like dancing, only cool when hot people do it.

I dodged this bullet, fortunately.
Same I realized it was over pretty early.

Seriously though, that's what happens when you take IT's advice and decide to compliment women you are interested in or to be nice platonically.

Retarded people should just Of Mice and Men maxx and start killing people

JFL. This guy is a 3/10, late 20s but looks 45 type. He is also aspie to the point where it's painfully obvious, like one of those overconfident fluttering aspies who is just utterly incapable of just being quiet. He could wear a t-shrit saying sperglord and it still couldn't be made clearer. Still though, he is completely unthreatening, literally as harmless as a child. He said it happened at his previous job so I don't know the bitch in question but yeah, overheard this last week and found it funny af.

Just goes to show that no matter where you are in the world, it's one rule for incels and no rules for Chad. He committed the crime of reminding a woman that a non-Chad male is capable of having romantic thoughts, and nothing could've scared her more.

I guarantee the Friday of that same week she went to the club and got groped by countless Chads but of course, that's "consensual" teehee. When "consent" is defined by how attractive the man's face is.
He should give hER a gift
630B5D31 5CFB 4DBC 9EBC A9401C045F85

Chad or it's rape.

Wish I had one because if I did I’d look down at it and say “we’ll look at the time!” :feelskek:
I’d chuckle about it at the oddest times too much. Hell, even saving those images made me literally lol. Even my mom was like wtf

I’d chuckle about it at the oddest times too much. Hell, even saving those images made me literally lol. Even my mom was like wtf
Don’t let her know lol

Literally this comic

Females shouldn't be allowed on the workplaxe anymore