Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Extra sad and lonely day today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I spent a lot of time out and about today and saw

1) so many cute girls

2) so many couples

Made me ultra sad that I’m an oldcel and have to live life alone. Consider yourself lucky youngcels, you may or may not ever get a relationship but at least you have a chance and your looks can still improve. It’s only a downward spiral for me.

I never even wanted to be someone who plays the field and sleeps around. Just wanted one loyal girl who I find attractive.

even had some blue pilled thoughts that I should “work on myself” and “try harder” but I have and don’t think it’s going to happen. I sometimes get glimmers of hope when I see an ugly guy with a cute girl and wonder how he cracked the code.

I never even wanted to be someone who plays the field and sleeps around. Just wanted one loyal girl who I find attractive.
Most of mans want a peacefull life with one girl :feelsbadman:

I'm sorry and I feel your pain.

Hear ya.
Images 9

im always extra sad and lonely

how old are you

You sound sane; you sound like a good man.- I genuinely hope that you find her.- You're not a lost cause like some of the banshees around here-- you have much to offer a woman.

Same man :fuk: just never could find anyone else like minded. Foids really just want to be whores for chad.:feelswhat: not only that but even the one time I did open up about my feelings to a girl I was straight up rejected cold. they simply just do not want anything to do with me

Last edited:
Just like me. Not oldcel yet but my heart hurts every time i see a couple.
Well, there is no way to win this game. Dont overthink, it will make things worst. Feel the pain, let it go, feel again. Keep the head up and drink some coffe while staring at empytiness of the existence. In no time you will see how good it feels to feel bad.

You sound sane; you sound like a good man.- I genuinely hope that you find her.- You're not a lost cause like some of the banshees around here-- you have much to offer a woman.

I am so depressed that I have to drink some beer in the evening to get hungry to eat something. It’s only a matter of time until I become insane. Over for me.

It ain't easy, nature is incredibly unforgiving and cold.