Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Exposing another fakecel on here. @InAnotherLife

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
almost every single person here could be Gigachad and you'd probably still be incels. You don't know how much a lifetime of inceldom affects you social skills and how much people hate autists. Every single tard here who repeats the 80/20 rule and other autistic shit would remain an incel if they woke up looking like Henry Cavill.
Sadly i do know but you are 20 years old, not really a big lifetime behind you.
One funny thing is that all the normies, police officers and detectives monitoring the site are wondering wtf is going on :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
imagine fbi officer monitoring gaping asshole with shit in it in full office :lul::lul:

FBI watching this be like: :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

FBI probably thinks this is secret code

How havent the mods done something yet:feelsohh:

I get approached at least once each time I go to a bar or club. And they usually start the conversation with calling me hot. Keep coping though :feelsokman:
Larp Post pics then
:feelsjuice:

FBI thinks we are talking in secret code now:feelsokman:

gay shit is for trolling.
I have women offering their pussy initially. Then I spill my spaghetti and act autistic so they either lose interest or think i'm not interested or I run away.
All this was before COVID anyway. I haven't been out with people my age socially in 2 years now. I plan on rebooting my social life in college and ascending then.

are you saying i'm old or young? I don't get what you mean.
Young, if you really have good looks you can overcome your mentality. You just have to beat yourself when you know you could succed.
i'm a subhuman tbh, I don't need to. I'm just telling you of my experiences.
Post your pic or you are gay.

Young, if you really have good looks you can overcome your mentality. You just have to beat yourself when you know you could succed.
Dont tell the soyjack redditor to beat himself who knows he might be into it

yeah, but people really develop their social skills in their teens. I do think i'm normie enough to ascend now and i've gained a lot of confidence (gymcelling now too but slow results) but I guess i'lll see in a little over a month when I start college. Thanks though.
Ok fuckoff

He sent exactly the same to me in private message. I have an intuition that it's all a giant larp / brag

Mentalcel = fakecel

Regardless should still be banned
He will lurk here while being banned and seething because he still can't laid in college kek
Mentalcel = fakecel
Not in general, but if you had a girl grinding against your dick asking to go home with you and you're too stupid to reply with "yes", then you're definitely a fakecel

gay shit is for trolling.
I have women offering their pussy initially. Then I spill my spaghetti and act autistic so they either lose interest or think i'm not interested or I run away.
All this was before COVID anyway. I haven't been out with people my age socially in 2 years now. I plan on rebooting my social life in college and ascending then.
Eh I've already done this larp. Brassim braiely was funnier

Low iq user posting shitty threads,glad he got banned. Also his avi was disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

"Foids approach me all the time and handle their holes to me on a silver plate but I'm a mentalcel so I run away" :feelsclown:

"I'm 100% incel just like you, my 3/10 friend" :feelsclown:

I had an argument with that faggot and then put him (or her, I don't even know if it's a man or woman) on ignore.

I'm surprised it took this long to get them banned.

@InAnotherLife look what this guy private messages meView attachment 480530why are we letting fakecels on here???? Mods needs to put a closer eye on people on this forum

Why did he private message you that?

because apparently hes still a virgin and that's all the mods care about, i can name a few users here who have made out with girls that aren't banned tbh

What users?

As someone who actually goes out unlike the basement dwelling autists here I can tell you most of the blackpill is bullshit. Be 5/10 and NT and you'll slay.

I don't think most 5/10 men have had women grinding on their crotch.

Last edited:
That guy was in a thread denying that being tall increases SMV. I knew he was a fakecel chad the minute I read that BS.

This is an obvious troll. What you should have done was report it directly to a moderator not make a whole ass thread pertaining to this specimen. Trolls like this feed off attention and you gave it what it wanted. Use your head next time eugene. :feelsjuice:

lmao why do these guys even come to an incel forum?
Just go live your life and be happy jfl

Just lmao at this whole thing. Jesus

He's an obvious infiltrator. He doesn't even believe the blackpill facts.
honestly. when this nigga started discrediting everything IncelTV said, I already knew he was an infiltrator.

say what you want about IncelTV, but you gotta admit that he speaks facts sometimes.