Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Explosion Happened In Istanbul

CELEBRATE THIS DAY HELLLLL YYYYEEAAAHHH (in video game)
You are the only turkcel I know, was it an incel attack or regular terrorist shit?

You are the only turkcel I know, was it an incel attack or regular terrorist shit?
Government did it. Elections are coming so they will say "Terrorists did it. Our god will punish them" to get votes.

Fucking retards, hope they don't ruin the East v West next week with their jihadi terrorism

Probably one of those globohomo faggots that did it

I was there about 20 days ago, I could have died :(

I was there about 20 days ago, I could have died :(
May you then rejoice in the fact you weren't and instead foids died in your place. God gave mercy

B17615F2 A06F 46CA A101 3937939C3BC0

Why does bombcels (Muslims and I don't mean this as an insult) always attack fellow bombcels? Jeez, it's like the wahabism/salafi always fight those "takir" who they deem kuffar/murtad

Why does bombcels (Muslims and I don't mean this as an insult) always attack fellow bombcels? Jeez, it's like the wahabism/salafi always fight those "takir" who they deem kuffar/murtad
Use ur brain chink

JFL for thinking that average ethnics give a damn fuck about Islam. They are seen as disbelievers and enemies by the attackers just as much as you are

JFL for thinking that average ethnics give a damn fuck about Islam. They are seen as disbelievers and enemies by the attackers just as much as you are
Yeah man fuck religions

lololololloooo

LIFE FUCKING FUEL !!!!! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Over for homelesscels

eksisozluk.com users are seething :feelskek::feelskek:

BBC said that this incidence was carried by a foid.

"Vice-President Fuat Oktay said the blast was thought to be a terrorist attack carried out by a woman."

Cuz turks are cucks who constantly want to be white 24/7. They need to get bombed a few times so they can slap back to reality

Did she go ER because no chad?

Did she go ER because no chad?
No its government made her do it. Erdogan knows he will lose the next elections which will happen 8 months later. He will say "We will stop terrorism so vote us". If he doesnt win leftist cucks will %100 conquer turkey. Its %80 conquered now.

You mean Constantinople?