Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Explanation of the skin colour preference dynamics of the world. Tanned skin vs. white skin vs. black skin. Why blacks are forever doomed. BBC is cope

Predicted-probabilities-of-preferences-for-specific-groups-by-own-race-n-14-58-880.png
Predicted-probabilities-of-preferences-for-specific-groups-by-own-race-per-country-n.ppm
hahaha white man this is what you call data?

hahaha white man this is what you call data?
Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race per country n
Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race n 14 58 880

This is data that only talks about Europe.

You are a delusional black supremacist that lives in his apartment in Berlin.

Typical.

blacks are way shorter than whites on average.

whites are 5'11 , blacks are 5'8/5'9
shorter but they tend to have more bulkier frames, which makes them look bigger

View attachment 712073View attachment 712074
This is data that only talks about Europe.

You are a delusional black supremacist that lives in his apartment in Berlin.

Typical.
Lol I actually look Med not black. Almost all whites think I am Italian or Spanish. Yes I have black ancestry from the Anglo European colonies long ago.

I just love racism because I learnt it from whites who taught it to me but I dont hate whites because they are my family members if you must know. Why should I hate whites and be supremacist? I even talk the very same way about blacks and other ethnics if you look at my posts properly but I dont hate them because they are also racist in reality. Even you are racist and probably hate Russians for example.

Again what I said is keep the data in context and be specific. How hard is it to understand this? The data is correct for females but flawed for males because of the application.

Go to any European school or university and your own white teacher/professor will tell you what I said is 100% completely correct.

Ah okay if you say so then go for it. If beta buxxing is JBW is something be proud of
genetics is the main reason

come on bro, as a blackpiller you should know that genetics is mainly what girls select for. not money

go find a redpill forum

or if ur a real blackpiller, you'll go digest this thread im linking below, then come and apologise to me for being low iq

Lol I actually look Med not black. Almost all whites think I am Italian or Spanish. Yes I have black ancestry from the Anglo European colonies long ago.

I just love racism because I learnt it from whites who taught it to me but I dont hate whites because they are my family members if you must know. Why should I hate whites and be supremacist? I even talk the very same way about blacks and other ethnics if you look at my posts properly but I dont hate them because they are also racist in reality. Even you are racist and probably hate Russians for example.

Again what I said is keep the data in context and be specific. How hard is it to understand this? The data is correct for females but flawed for males because of the application.

Go to any European school or university and your own white teacher/professor will tell you what I said is 100% completely correct.
You are right when you say that on every dating site the majority of female users are landwhlae, single mums or post wall granny.
Reach-on-online-dating-by-demographic-segment.png

But if we look at interracial marriages across Europe we can see that they are low especially in Eastern Europe.
Average of 2005 2009 Values for Z 2 by Country in ascending order
(ascending order;per 1000 persons)
Geographical Patterns of Mixed Marriages Average 2006 2007 left panel crude rates

Crude Mixed Marriage Rates by Country in 1 000 persons
per 1000 person
Proportion of Mixed Marriages by Country
per 1000 person

I do not have data about hookups between races and I do not believe that black and ethnic males outperform the white man in Europe.

I do not have proof that Ethnics and Blacks age better than White but I can assure you that most Whites outperform ethnics and blacks in every department.

genetics is the main reason

come on bro, as a blackpiller you should know that genetics is mainly what girls select for. not money

go find a redpill forum

or if ur a real blackpiller, you'll go digest this thread im linking below, then come and apologise to me for being low iq

Ok I will check it out

You are right when you say that on every dating site the majority of female users are landwhlae, single mums or post wall granny.
Reach-on-online-dating-by-demographic-segment.png

But if we look at interracial marriages across Europe we can see that they are low especially in Eastern Europe.
View attachment 712094 (ascending order;per 1000 persons)
View attachment 712095
View attachment 712096per 1000 person
View attachment 712097per 1000 person

I do not have data about hookups between races and I do not believe that black and ethnic males outperform the white man in Europe.

I do not have proof that Ethnics and Blacks age better than White but I can assure you that most Whites outperform ethnics and blacks in every department.
mirin

white skin is pleasant to the eyes, thats all

Blacks are literally everywhere when i try to find some good content to watch on tv, So no blacks and amerimutts arent really doomed, But yeah i mostly hate the loud ghetto ones, They yell into the phone till long after midnight speaking with expirience as i have a nigger foid living under my block apartment, If i had a shotgun itd be MOONMANG TIME!