Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Explanation of the skin colour preference dynamics of the world. Tanned skin vs. white skin vs. black skin. Why blacks are forever doomed. BBC is cope

V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
Skin colour 5

Tanned skin(meds, latinos, asians) can be desired in Europe, america, canada, australia for their natural skin colour(although failoed by inferior phenos,height,money,stereotypes) as tanned skin seems to be preferred there

White skinned people can be desired in South America, Africa, Middle east, East Asia, South East Asia , South Asia for their natural skin colour, as white skin seems to be preferred there

But in no country is black skin preferred. It will always be a failo.

No country does any cosmetic alterations to try to make their skin black.

Black skin is a giga giga failo in Asia and all the purple countries cos they want their offspring to be lighter, not darker. as it will obliterate their offsprings chance of reproduction.

And black skin is a failo in the orange countries cos tanned skin is preferred, not black skin. So black skin will always be a failo.

But it can be good to offset white skin and create a mulatto which will be decent SMV in white countries(although lower than white smv) because its tanned which is the ideal skin colour.

Screenshot 1096

But the actual black wont be desired much, only very low tier white women or a very niche group of white women will get with a black guy. especially long term.

3130291 2444

So yeah, being black is arguably worse than every other race for LTR. just based off skin colour alone. Which correlates to studies which show blacks are most likely to be single.

Last edited:
also idk where you're from but black skin in the west is not a "failo" it's exotic. that's why people tan their skins because they themselves want to be exotic

Mildly tanned skin look healthy on Caucasians but not on Asians because they’re flat. Gooks need whiter skin to make their soft features look more defined.

Black skin makes you ugly anyway, kek

Everyone aside from delusional caucusoids and retards know that colorism is real and favors whiteness.

Cope if you think blacks have it worse off than every other race in the West. They're about equal to whites with average height and tend to have the halo of masculinity with all their depictions in popular media, It's not that hard seeing BMWF or BMBF pairings every time I go out; probably more likely to be single because all the crackwhores and hoodrats in the ghetto have their low inhib "muh dik" culture that doesn't focus on LTRs. :feelsjuice:

also idk where you're from but black skin in the west is not a "failo" it's exotic. that's why people tan their skins because they themselves want to be exotic
they want to be tanned because thats attractive to them. but they dont want to be black.

Cope if you think blacks have it worse off than every other race in the West. They're about equal to whites with average height and tend to have the halo of masculinity with all their depictions in popular media, It's not that hard seeing BMWF or BMBF pairings every time I go out; probably more likely to be single because all the crackwhores and hoodrats in the ghetto have their low inhib "muh dik" culture that doesn't focus on LTRs. :feelsjuice:
cope. blacks are shorter and uglier than whites. less preferred in every study and way more likely to be single.

this take is BBC approved
3289950 image

keep sucking that BBC for your jewish overlord approval

Nothing I said had to do with "BBC". :lul:
I no reality blacks are on the same level as whites SMV speaking.
Even if they are pushed hard by the media they still will never reach the level of white SMV ( in the west ).

The hierarchy in the west is:
Whites
Latinos
Blacks
Asians

Even if they are pushed hard by the media they still will never reach the level of white SMV ( in the west ).
Quote where I said that. :feelsjuice:

The hierarchy in the west is:
Whites
Latinos
Blacks
Asians
I said "average height", not "SMV". :feelsahh:

I said "average height", not "SMV". :feelsahh:
maybe in the USA beacuse of genetic selection blacks on average are the same height as whites but overall blacks are shorter

maybe in the USA beacuse of genetic selection blacks on average are the same height as whites but overall blacks are shorter
no. worldwide blacks are like 5'6 average. but i was talking specifically america. they're 5'8/5'9 maximum there. while whites are 5'11 avg

And I'm talking about the US/Canada. So you agree that what you said had absolutely nothing to do with my original argument because I never said whites have lower SMV/talked about BBC at all? You keep changing what you're talking about so I'm not exactly sure. :ping:

blacks are way shorter than whites on average.

whites are 5'11 , blacks are 5'8/5'9
The average black is ~5'9. Average white is ~5'10 from what I've seen, it's more likely than not that it's about a 1 inch difference especially once you look at younger generations. :feelsjuice:

Blacks are on average more sexually active than every other ethnic race. My original point was to say that blacks most definitely aren't the worst off for LTRs when they have on average more chances to get hem. :feelshehe:

Okay yeah dark skin is loathed I agree. But why do you say BBC is cope? It's not blacks who perpetrate this meme, it's insecure white. I have stated several times that BBC is an absolute meme.

I agree with your post partially in specific contexts but not on a whole.

Your analysis is flawed from the very start. Reason is skin bleach is almost exclusively a female phenomenon. Reason is obvious dark skinned women are less desired by every ethnicity, even black men prefer lite skin black females.

Then you jumped from skin bleaching to male smv. This is the first flaw.
Secondly you used online dating responses to rank males. As a black piller which I assume since you are actively posting here, you should already know that online dating almost never leads to a LTR and is almost exclusively for short term sexual encounters or gold digging. Which in the West white men hold the top economic positions for working class normies and Chad is desired by low tier foids for short flings.

But with men in the real world face to face dating and mate selection functions on a very different scale all together. Asians, blacks etc do out perform whites when they start their own businesses in their own niches so the white economic (gold digging) advantage is nullified. Not all ethnics are successful as are not all white in positions of economic power, see the UK findings on race on this for example where the bottom of society are poor whites.

Ethnics in their enclaves actually do hook up with Stacys if you take the time to spend time in ethnic enclaves you will see it.

Your analysis is almost a perfect fit for the female gender of smv but for men it becomes difficult because after the age of 25 white men age like milk and ethnics(some) age well and then more attractive than their white counter parts. Of course the Asian with short stature and a round face will always remain unattractive no matter how good his skin is or the African with a huge nose and huge lips will laways remain unattractive (see pics below) but otherwise for the ones blessed with looks they actually begin to mog.

But anyway apart from this good post.

Screenshot 2023 02 25 184119Screenshot 2023 02 25 184058Screenshot 2023 02 25 183942Screenshot 2023 02 25 183810

Your analysis is flawed from the very start. Reason is skin bleach is almost exclusively a female phenomenon.
no its not. look at all the top male models in asia and the ethnic guys which girls simp over. they're all bleachmaxxed as fuck.

its not a gender thing. its a race thing.

same how in the west , white men and white women tan their skin

ethnic men and ethnic women lighten their skin

Then you jumped from skin bleaching to male smv. This is the first flaw.
Secondly you used online dating responses to rank males. As a black piller which I assume since you are actively posting here, you should already know that online dating almost never leads to a LTR and is almost exclusively for short term sexual encounters or gold digging. Which in the West white men hold the top economic positions for working class normies and Chad is desired by low tier foids for short flings.
White men are no.1 in dating studies, which you say is for Short term. which absolutely isnt true because studies show majority of couples meet online now. And even if it is true. It shows white men are ideal for short term. and LTR is for gold digging where white men are the most rich too so will dominate short term and LTR

Your analysis is almost a perfect fit for the female gender of smv but for men it becomes difficult because after the age of 25 white men age like milk and ethnics(some) age well and then more attractive than their white counter parts.
coping giga hard. that aging thing is a myth and has 0 studies to back it up. whites will always mog ethnics HARD. no matter how much you cope, that will never change.

White men are no.1 in dating studies, which you say is for Short term. which absolutely isnt true because studies show majority of couples meet online now. And even if it is true. It shows white men are ideal for short term. and LTR is for gold digging where white men are the most rich too so will dominate short term and LTR
Hmm ok if you say so.

By the way online relationships are are in actual real lust/love relationships it is gold digging for which online stuff is best suited. You should already know this if you actually partake in this forum.

If you say "most" couples meet online then go get a gf online.It wont happen, if you ever do get a real relationshipit will be from your social/work/school circles and not online

Hmm ok if you say so.

By the way online relationships are are in actual real lust/love relationships it is gold digging for which online stuff is best suited. You should already know this if you actually partake in this forum.

If you say "most" couples meet online then go get a gf online.It wont happen, if you ever do get a real relationshipit will be from your social/work/school circles and not online
lmao u think online dating is about who has the most money?

you are very not blackpilled bro

and studies do say most couples meet online lmao. only reason i cant is because i have bottom 1% genetics

lmao u think online dating is about who has the most money?

you are very not blackpilled bro

and studies do say most couples meet online lmao. only reason i cant is because i have bottom 1% genetics
yeah but do those online relationships last long term though? Or is online a gold mine for single mums and females who hit the wall. You just mention "studies" but did you look into the nuts and bolts of who that data is talking about? Example are real life Stacys getting their partners from online dating? I am curious and from what I have seen and experienced almost 100% do not even bother with online dating.

Thats what I am saying. Your post is correct but becareful which data exactly you are qouting as evidence thats all I am saying. Because you have to be very specific to context.

yeah but do those online relationships last long term though? Or is online a gold mine for single mums and females who hit the wall. You just mention "studies" but did you look into the nuts and bolts of who that data is talking about? Example are real life Stacys getting their partners from online dating? I am curious and from what I have seen and experienced almost 100% do not even bother with online dating.

Thats what I am saying. Your post is correct but becareful which data exactly you are qouting as evidence thats all I am saying. Because you have to be very specific to context.
come on bro.. ur coping..

come on bro.. ur coping..
Dude you should go retake your statistics and probability classes to know how data is used in studies.

Prove me wrong and bring evidence of real Stacys in their prime finding their LTR's online and getting pregnant

say it louder

cumskins are seething at this notion that their skin is more desirable but just accept it dumb bitches

Dude you should go retake your statistics and probability classes to know how data is used in studies.

Prove me wrong and bring evidence of real Stacys in their prime finding their LTR's online and getting pregnant
ur just coping so hard

yea bro let's ignore all dating app studies and put it all down to money cos all women on dating apps are used up roasties

ur just coping so hard

yea bro let's ignore all dating app studies and put it all down to money cos all women on dating apps are used up roasties
I never said ignore all studies, why would I?

What I am saying is show me the data used in those studies. Did you bother to view it? Who make up the people in that data? Stacy or landwhlae, single mum, post wall granny?

You know what we are going in circles here, so I propose you simply bring the data for everybody to see and I promise you 100% it is based on single mums looking for a beta buxx , grannys, landwhales etc.

I never said ignore all studies, why would I?

What I am saying is show me the data used in those studies. Did you bother to view it? Who make up the people in that data? Stacy or landwhlae, single mum, post wall granny?

You know what we are going in circles here, so I propose you simply bring the data for everybody to see and I promise you 100% it is based on single mums looking for a beta buxx , grannys, landwhales etc.
the demographics of these apps include people of all ages

JBW fr

fuck cumskins that dont understand their privilege kek

And I'm talking about the US/Canada. So you agree that what you said had absolutely nothing to do with my original argument because I never said whites have lower SMV/talked about BBC at all? You keep changing what you're talking about so I'm not exactly sure. :ping:
You did not specify which country but yes in the USA/Canada maybe you are right idk

the demographics of these apps include people of all ages
This is the problem with most incels. They are super introverted and think life evolves solely around their online interactions.

Most people are actually extroverted ,go out drinking, go play squash , go to church , or walk the dog etc etc and meet 1000's of people every month.

Thats why I said bring the data but you cant because you didnt even look at it but only the final report and you believed it without even questioning who wrote it. What if the online dating companies funded that study to make themselves look better? What if it was written by roasties fishing for beta buxx ?

Just saying. I am not saying your post is completely wrong, I just pointed out that you took a class/context and then applied in one huge assumption to every other segment of real world society. This is where your analysis will fail hard. But in a specific context yes you 100% correct and on point.

Do you understand now?

This is the problem with most incels. They are super introverted and think life evolves solely around their online interactions.

Most people are actually extroverted ,go out drinking, go play squash , go to church , or walk the dog etc etc and meet 1000's of people every month.

Thats why I said bring the data but you cant because you didnt even look at it but only the final report and you believed it without even questioning who wrote it. What if the online dating companies funded that study to make themselves look better? What if it was written by roasties fishing for beta buxx ?

Just saying. I am not saying your post is completely wrong, I just pointed out that you took a class/context and then applied in one huge assumption to every other segment of real world society. This is where your analysis will fail hard. But in a specific context yes you 100% correct and on point.

Do you understand now?
Ok and do you have any statistics that support your argument that a majority of stacies fuck blacks and ethnics?

Or you are going to say again that you saw one black guy with a stacy and now Europe is BBC controled.

do not try to argue with him
he is desperate
Bring the data instead of accussing me of been desperate. Bring the data and we will see what is really happening online. Dont just try say people are desperate but you yourself refuse to bring the data as evidence for all the world to see.

Bring the data instead of accussing me of been desperate. Bring the data and we will see what is really happening online. Dont just try say people are desperate but you yourself refuse to bring the data as evidence for all the world to see.
we already have the data and it proves jbw

Ok and do you have any statistics that support your argument that a majority of stacies fuck blacks and ethnics?

Or you are going to say again that you saw one black guy with a stacy and now Europe is BBC controled.
I never ever said majority of Stacys fuck blacks. I said the context of jumping from using analysis based on the female gender and then applying it onto the male gender while using studies originating from a different context is flawed because online dating is not real life but a place for beta buxxing, land whaling, Chad, single mums.

Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race per country n
Predicted probabilities of preferences for specific groups by own race n 14 58 880