Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explaining why romantic relationships are needed using only objective logic (IT Lurkers and Cherry-pickers GTFIH)

• Thread starter ProudIncelistani
  • Start date
If that's the case I would've given up a long time ago. Some of you are older than me, way older. I think its sad seeing someone believe that there's nothing more.
Some of us are also male, instead of female.

If that's the case I would've given up a long time ago. Some of you are older than me, way older. I think its sad seeing someone believe that there's nothing more.

This is something that you wouldn't understand until you've experienced it. As a female, you have a natural advantage in the real world due to men's attraction towards you.

I seriously doubt you've failed 1000 times at anything other than a video game level at your age.

I'm younger than you, fine. But I know enough to know that beating yourself done enough times won't get yourself anywhere.I got life in me and so do you. So what about you?

You keep placing 100% of the blame of us while failing to recognize that it's not us beating ourselves up. It's the external world doing the beating.

The hostility that you face here is the equal and opposite reaction of the hostility we face in our lives. And we did not strike first. As much as you believe that we chose this life your belief does not make it true. Nobody would ever voluntarily choose to suffer as we do.

Some of us are also male, instead of female.
And? You don't need to be a girl to know that your life is in your hands. And as I said before barely any of you, despite claiming to want to debate have mentioned anything I said to the original op.

This is something that you wouldn't understand until you've experienced it. As a female, you have a natural advantage in the real world due to men's attraction towards you.
This a thousand times

And? You don't need to be a girl to know that your life is in your hands. And as I said before barely any of you, despite claiming to want to debate have mentioned anything I said to the original op.

>18 year old female

Why even attempt to debate this dunce??

Just Ban this larper / dumb bitch already

The level of ignorance is incredible.

I seriously doubt you've failed 1000 times at anything other than a video game level at your age.

You keep placing 100% of the blame of us while failing to recognize that it's not us beating ourselves up. It's the external world doing the beating.

The hostility that you face here is the equal and opposite reaction of the hostility we face in our lives. And we did not strike first. As much as you believe that we chose this life your belief does not make it true. Nobody would ever voluntarily choose to suffer as we do.

Ironic you say that though many of the guys here on this forum who are my age say its over and they failed at life with the older ones agreeing. Pardon me but what in the very first post was 'A strike'? Its a response. Am I saying you chose your face, of course not. No one does. But I'm saying even if you are 'ugly' why let that be your defining feature, some of the successful people who changed history weren't much of lookers either, did that stop them? No.

"MY LIFE IS IN MY HANDS!!"
Looksmax, Careermax, Gamemax
Still gets rejected because of height, or facial attractiveness.
"BUT MUH LIFE IS IN MUH HANDS, I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!"

18 year old dumb ass girl probably an Aspie who has orbiters but is too Aspie to notice it.
JFL @ you

Ironic you say that though many of the guys here on this forum who are my age say its over and they failed at life with the older ones agreeing. Pardon me but what in the very first post was 'A strike'? Its a response. Am I saying you chose your face, of course not. No one does. But I'm saying even if you are 'ugly' why let that be your defining feature, some of the successful people who changed history weren't much of lookers either, did that stop them? No.

If your dumb ass payed attention, you would see that the older incels say things like the youngcels are too young and are fakecels.

Because your argument is becoming disingenous, I will ban you now because you are indistinguishable from a troll.

>'ugly' why let that be your defining feature

Nobody is saying this. This is something that YOU are interpreting. This is a forum to discuss inceldom. We're not going to bring the rest of our lives here.

Lmao because you are a dumb woman who doesn't understand that sex is the meaning of life for men. That's it. Fuck women. If you aren't fucking women life has no meaning. Being a successful ugly incel isn't a life to wish for, GTFO!!!

Kek. I'm slowly becoming desensitized to all these trolls and femoids coming here.

In this day and age of media, looks are more important than ever. I don't think looks were much of a big deal when cameras or telivison weren't around. Remember that looks WILL define your life in some way shape or form even today when the standards are high for social and dating aspects, you can't deny this.

I honestly hope the foid has an incel son. It's the only way some of these women will learn how wrong they were.

It's kind of like if you're a cop and you catch a guy with cocaine and he says "That isn't mine! My friend put that there!" Yeah, yeah. We know the drill. It's always the same shtick.

I honestly hope the foid has an incel son. It's the only way some of these women will learn how wrong they were.

Nah. I don't want a male to suffer. I would rather her face get deformed by flesh-eating bacteria. She still might get orbiters, though.

She is 19 hear her ROAR lol. You also are vile just by some of the things you have said here. Not all of us are alike. You don't know much you 19 year old know it all loud mouth.

Nah. I don't want a male to suffer. I would rather her face get deformed by flesh-eating bacteria. She still might get orbiters, though.

I would an another incel born. Because that incel would be the genetic extension of their mother. They brought this suffering upon themselves.

It's kind of like if you're a cop and you catch a guy with cocaine and he says "That isn't mine! My friend put that there!" Yeah, yeah. We know the drill. It's always the same shtick.
Exactly, they can't understand the fact that we can see through their BS, time and time again these infiltrators try to find deluded arguments but always fail to accept reality. Many of them are privilaged and never struggled as much as us

I would an another incel born. Because that incel would be the genetic extension of their mother. They brought this suffering upon themselves.

I still disagree. I don't want more incels.

Exactly, they can't understand the fact that we can see through their BS, time and time again these infiltrators try to find deluded arguments but always fail to accept reality. Many of them are privilaged and never struggled as much as us

It's the same "work on yourself" and "personality" platitudes. They want to believe that what they achieved was through personal strength and hard work. Saying that it's something outside of their control means that this life that they built isn't due to their efforts. If anyone hasn't got what they had "well, they need to work harder!"

It's the same "work on yourself" and "personality" platitudes. They want to believe that what they achieved was through personal strength and hard work. Saying that it's something outside of their control means that this life that they built isn't due to their efforts. If anyone hasn't got what they had "well, they need to work harder!"
lol yep. Some 15 year old girls and boys have more life experience than us, and im sure its not bc of their personality or "confidence". even its sad to think about cucktears wont understand

Greetings, I have awoken from my slumber!

Seeing the new alerts on the alert bar, i'm glad to see everyone enjoys the essay. Everyone, except for one femoid.
After eating a wholesome breakfast, and reading our guest's टट्टी, it is now time for me to reply.

Hello.
I know by outing myself as a girl I will automatically be banned.
Fair enough, the police arrest murderers the moment they 'out' themselves as well.

That's fine really, I know you all are cowards in the end. In fact some of you, the same who cry about sensitive people are probably triggered just by my prescence. Shows how weak you truly are. I will be surprised if a day has passed and this account isn't banned.
Try telling us that when it is YOUR very organization that has banned r/Incels, r/Incelibate, Incel.life, among many others.

But since you want an answer, allow me to respond.
I am a teenage girl, turned 19 a while back, who has never had a relationship, kiss, or sex.
Although you have hundreds of orbiters and findom submissives, so acknowledge what you DO have.

And before I get any creepy responses, I and the virgins I know wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole. Nearly all of you are depraved, especially you forty something year olds, and that's not a lack of sex talking, that's just you as people rotten from the inside out, a quick look at some of your threads is enough of an answer to that.
Oh man, where to start. Insulting people for their age and SMV, but it's us who are the oppressors. The virgins you know are the ones whose 'hotwives' or rather 'findom dominatrix' wouldn't touch THEM with a 10 foot pole, let alone the money they receive from them. We'd rather be 'rotten' then 'humiliated', so if according to another whore, we're 'rotten' then so be it.

Let me ask you this? Since I have never been in a relationship, let alone been kissed, does that mean everything is for nothing?
No, It means you're saving up for a GigaChad. Why deal with regular Chads when you can have the GigaChad, amirite?

That nothing else matters? If so then you're really drifting in the shallow aspect of life.
I've never said that 'nothing else matters', I DID say that some things matter more than others. Studying matters more than sleep, but we do both!

Your first reason, I'm assuming you mean standing up and fixing your own situation.
READ WHAT I SAID FOR THE FIRST POINT! 'NECK YOURSELF' MEANS SUICIDE!

Why not? If a druggie can become clean, and a person living in poverty rise, why can't you?
Because not all of us are biomedical engineers who can change the configuration of A,C,T and G's in our DNA.

Ugliness is the most ridiculous of excuses I've ever heard.
Your arguments are the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

I'm not a 'Stacy' as you label us in terms of looks.
You are in terms of height :D

But I want to still rise because in the end, you're the ones who decide to build walls. Look at your forums. Some of you just give up or decide to be leeches. Is that really doing all you can do?
Does the 'leech' strawman even apply to us? How is a sub-5 virgin, the lowest of society 'leech' on anyone? I'd say it's you whose the leech, leeching off of poor beta-orbiters who sincerely hope for a relationship with you! You leech their money and time just to be with Chad instead!

For your second reason you treat it like just donation. And while I will give you the fact many, unfortunately do treat it like that, what about those who like me want it to be a lasting thing. I am working with my mentors to establish a program to benefit people of my background, Latinos, in terms of their way of life. This isn't a month long project. This will last probably even after I'm gone.
And what do you DO in this project? Your project itself is noble, but i'll assume that even you return home from it, then why not care for someone else at home as well?

Vacations are fun, but its not so much the time spent but what you spend doing. If you have people either finding themselves or a new path in life that's on them. That's their doing.
I honestly do not understand this point. Mods, can you unban her JUST so can explain this point?

Now relationships. My friends, dog, and family aren't like a boyfriend, sure. But let me ask, what do all three aspects have in common with a SO? Go on you can say it.
Their bond is not as strong as an SO! There we go! :D

They love you.
They want the best for you. Granted they aren't the same thing as a SO, they're flawed but so many of you talk about how your parents are worried or concerned.
Actually, it depends on each person's case with their parents. I love mine, but if they found out I was doing this, I'd be a dead man (literally). Someone's parent's may love them, but they love them in a different role than their SO.

And as for those who are religious didn't Paul himself say if you are single it wasn't bad so long you used it for the greater good?
And? Even all 10 (arguably 11 if you count the Guru Granth Sahib) the Sikh Gurus disdained Bachelor life, even if 'you used it for the greater good'! Is it even possible to contribute to so much that you HAVE to remain single? Even men in the military have wives! What would be your response be to those who contribute to whatever they can, but still have room for an SO?

The sex part I can not answer as I am a virgin, I don't know what I can say.
Fair enough.

But the only thing I can say is this. What are you doing? You guys go on and on about how much you want a relationship but hate women.
And you leech off of your beta orbiters but hate them for being sub-8. Your point? A person working a job he hates still wants $$$, but hates his job for whatever reason.

Some of you especially those seemingly obsessed with virgins like me seem like potential abusers with your talk of treating a person like property.
Weasel Words. "There's murderers and thieves among you! feel ashamed! No don't question it, just feel bad for something no one's done!"

You really believe anyone would willingly throw themselves into that? Shows how closed off most of you are from the world. In the end in doesn't matter if you are black and blue.
Try telling that to Jeremy Meeks or Ted Bundy.

The irony is most of you look down on yourselves so hard but you develop a egomaniac personality. War, murder, abuse, but you see yourselves as the most persecuted?
Wealthy person in wheelchair: *strolling*
Beggar: "Kind Sir! Can you please donate a pence to me?"
Wealthy person in wheelchair: "War, murder, abuse, but you see yourselves as the most persecuted?"
If we have nothing to complain about, you have no reason so as to have a though of negativity in your mind.

And a lot of you are nearly thirty years older than me.
And a lot of us, including myself, are way younger than you. (15 yo.)

If not having a relationship hasn't stopped me, what about you?
Genetics.

Most of you chose to remain in a hole. And for that you only have yourself to blame. This is coming from a teenager who is just starting to live.
We chose to remain in the safe zone rather than be exposed to the radiation. It's the safe choice for us emotionally. This is coming from someone way younger than you.

I know I will be banned, maybe automatically.
Good.

I know some of you will make lewd remarks because I'm a virgin or because of my background,
We've received our fair share of it long before joining the Incelistani Ideology, so it's nothing new to us.

maybe some of you will just laugh and call me a roastie just to disregard what I've said.
You call us 'virgins' and 'losers' to disregard what we have to say, so we're returning the favor.

Like I said, I will be surprised if this account lasts more than a day unbanned.
See the first point I made.

But in the end it shows a lot about you, doesn't it?
See above.

You scream about others running from reality but you in the sprint from it.
Same for you? IDK what to replay to this, this is just a statement.

To those here who have a chance to help themselves out, best of luck to you. Hope you can help yourselves.
I send the same message to the pathetic numales at cuckqueers.

There we go