Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Explain Your Avatar

Michael Collins, influential IRA (Irish Republican Army) member and politician, led the opposition side in the Irish Civil War. Opposed anything British, wanted to install a military junta or some other authoritarian regime. He helped shape the future of Ireland.

He looks spiffy, as well.

i think my avi speaks for itself

some wojak i made a few months ago, call it "slugjak"

I'm afraid we will have to have a sex right now Gordon.

Because I love philosophy and learning new things

Avatar is Filthy Frank cause he's my idol:feelsokman:

Coupled with my username, self explanatory.

It’s from Xenoblade, Playing Xenoblade 1 on loop and overanalyzing it like a complete fucking sperg is the only thing keeping me from putting my head in the rope

All of my profile pictures have been of Lain Iwakura, from Serial Experiments Lain.

Jedi Prototype armor, was used by jedi who used both dark and light side of the force.

the 6'1 supreme mentalcel Chadam Lanza

Mine is the mascot of the rhythm game osu! (osu! standard to be precise,Each gamemode has its own mascot)

Game footage

Update : I discovered the +neko function on discord and used the pictures I got from it

Some random reaction image I found on 4chan, I thought It looked good

David Koresh. Former leader of the Branch Davidians. Him and his followers were killed by the FBI in 1993 because they weren't normie sheepfags

I'm depressed af.

Obito is the first incel I've ever seen in media. I felt like I related to him, more so than the bluepilled Naruto.