Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Explain this supposed blackpill exception to me

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

EVEN THE DEVIL WAS ONCE AN ANGEL
★★★★

Pictures of the UK lady prison guard that fucked the inmate. Her husband is a 6'3 tyrone

And this is the guy that cucked him amd he stole 65k of goods and has a white girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant. He's a ugly 5'9 mutt. How did this happen then? How did thr tyrone get cucked? Is this yet another cherry pick?

I'm tired of preaching that behavior, dark triad, social status etc matter irl and that women are low iq impulsive beings driven by emotions and circumstances. It seems like some of you niggas are too dense to get thess things through your heads. So please enlighten me on how this happened if looks are everything

Last edited:
Ay. I have no explanation for this. Holy shit.

Because she's a whore and cheating with an inmate is exciting for her

@DarkStar @anandkonda @NorthernWind @WorthlessSlavicShit @Ron.Belgrade @Adolf Hitler @sennaGTR @kay'

Fuck man even 6'3 tyrones aren't safe from the sluttyness of modern foids

But that goes against the blackpill belief held by certain users that looks are everything. The end it be all and women start Worshipping thr ground you Walk on once you are a chad.

Last edited:
Yeah. I don't know if women get horny like men, but this could be an exception. But that black guy is maxed out. I don't understand.
Why would she pick the 5'9 mutt?

You must understand that exceptions proves the rule. Also the criminal was dark triad and she's a whore

But that goes against the blackpill believe held by certain users that looks are everything. The end it be all and women start Worshipping thr ground you Walk on once you are a chad.
Dissapointed GIF by Strapped Entertainment

@based_meme - please explain on behalf for me. I don't see why she would do such a thing.

Good looking men always get divorced but sub 2 wife-beaters like my neighbor don't. And it's not about finance either because his wife was working yet she for some reason she accepted it

You must understand that exceptions proves the rule. Also the criminal was dark triad and she's a whore
Ah yes the inevitable it's just an exception/outlier argument. The argument to end all arguments

How did this happen then? How did thr tyrone get cucked? Is this yet another cherry pick?
All women are whores, at some point they'll even cheat on Chad, all because they're whores by nature.
Now about the inmate, he thugmaxxed and even got a hot chick so he isn't a manlet or a regular nigga, he's a thugmaxxed felon, the prison lady probably cummed the moment he told her "AYO BTCH U GOT A FINE WHITE ASS AND I GOT A 10 INCH BBC NGL AYO" and since ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES, she didn't think twice about cheating on her husband.
The answer is:
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES.

darktriad mogs the tyrone probab;y
How are these things possible bro. Looks are everything and you are coping. Chad is an interdimensional beings capable of travelling through space and time

How are these things possible bro. Looks are everything and you are coping. Chad is an interdimensional being capable of travelling thought time and space
Sub 8 theorist are just homosexuals autistic who get off to chad's facial ratios.

I didn't hear one compelling argument for it

Hybristophilia is also part of the blackpill.
Personality does matter, but not in the way ITfags claim.

Pictures of the UK lady prison guard that fucked the inmate. Her husband is a 6'3 tyrone

View attachment 1195466View attachment 1195467View attachment 1195468

And this is the guy that cucked him amd he stole 65k of goods and has a white girlfriend who is 7 months pregnant. He's a ugly 5'9 mutt. How did this happen then? How did thr tyrone get cucked? Is this yet another cherry pick?

I'm tired of preaching that behavior, dark triad, social status etc matter irl and that women are low iq impulsive beings driven by emotions and circumstances. It seems like some of you niggas are too dense to get thess things through your heads. So please enlighten me on how this happened if looks are everything

View attachment 1195469View attachment 1195470View attachment 1195471
Disgusting old hag look like prostitute she should be burned at the stake

Nothing weird about that. Lost of Chads cheat on their girlfriends with less attractive women as long as the opportunnity presents itself and they are horny. Same thing with this chick. Her husband might be better looking than that guy, but she was horny and the opportunnity presented itself.

Basically:

Nothing weird about that. Lost of Chads cheat on their girlfriends with less attractive women as long as the opportunnity presents itself and they are horny. Same thing with this chick. Her husband might be better looking than that guy, but she was horny and the opportunnity presented itself.

Basically:
But when I say the exact same thing people are up in arms against me calling me a redpiller or whatever.

Basically:
What the fuck? So nobody is safe from women?

Basically:
But sub 8 theory says she wouldn't cheat unless the inmate was a chad. Sub 8 theory is utter bullshit

What the fuck? So nobody is safe from women?
Indeed. Tom brady got cucked by a ltn brazillian, Sean opry got cucked by a curry. These things happen all the time but all these are ofc exception/outliers

@NeverGetUp36

@based_meme - please explain on behalf for me. I don't see why she would do such a thing.
OK, sure, here you go.
Even a self-proclaimed autist can see it immediately. :feelshaha:

Whores being whores. Nothing new. She will rationalize and justify it as her husband being boring or not giving her enough attention or any other womanese bullshit to avoid responsibility for her degeneracy.

Indeed. Tom brady got cucked by a ltn brazillian, Sean opry got cucked by a curry. These things happen all the time but all these are ofc exception/outliers
But sub 8 theory says she wouldn't cheat unless the inmate was a chad. Sub 8 theory is utter bullshit
She shouldn't even be looking at that mutt.

Look at his FUCKING face.

How the fuck?!

OK, sure, here you go.

Whores being whores. Nothing new. She will rationalize and justify it as her husband being boring or not giving her enough attention or any other womanese bullshit to avoid responsibility for her degeneracy.
But according to your theory this should not have happened right.

There is a slut gene which some women possess which prevents them from being 100% loyal to their husbands. It's a weird mating strategy but it exists.

I agree with all of this and this is why I believe being non nt is such a death sentence, most autists have none of these things.

Those niggas aren't bad looking and they are tall with a good frame. I swear you aren't blackpilled at all

vs

Okay, but she shouldn't even be looking at him? Why not with some blue-eyed Chad?

But according to your theory this should not have happened right.
What "theory," fakecel? I said in your other thread that exceptions don't disprove the rule and that this shit is cherry-picking. You know it is, but you're continuing to spout red pill garbage anyway.

Basically:
Women are hybristophilias

View attachment 1195466View attachment 1195467View attachment 1195468

View attachment 1195469View attachment 1195470View attachment 1195471
Exceptions don’t disapprove the rule. Also soem foids are too whorish in nature that we won’t ever know how their brain works .

Already did a thread myself on this.

Anyway no explanation shes just a hoe and wanted a cool video for her onlyfans.

Her husband is most likely a hoe too thats all.

Nothing really of importance, its OF

Yes. She left him for a bloated ethnic

His gf

Now with this guy

And remember @DeliriousMerchant this also an exception too. Exceptions only prove the rule. He is just an outlier. Plain and simple looks are still everything .

Attachments

• 1000060009.webp
    36.3 KB · Views: 12
View attachment 1195485 vs View attachment 1195486

Okay, but she shouldn't even be looking at him? Why not with some blue-eyed Chad?
He's apparently good looking enough to cheat and get her whorish thrills with. It doesn't matter what you think of his looks, if she thinks he looks good enough. I swear, you guys clown yourselves in the funniest ways possible. :feelskek:

This wasn't the gotcha moment you thought it was.

I doubt Sean Opry got cucked by anyone. Where did you get that info from

He's apparently good looking enough to cheat with. It doesn't matter what you think of his looks, if she thinks he looks good enough. I swear, you guys clown yourselves in the funniest ways possible. :feelskek:

This wasn't the gotcha moment you thought it was.
Standard low iq response of muh you don't get to decide because she picked him. Your eyes are hallucinating he is gl because she cheated with him.

Standard low iq response of muh you don't get to decide because she picked him. Your eyes are hallucinating he is gl because she cheated with him.
I didn't say "you don't get to decide." I said it doesn't matter what any of us think about his looks. :feelstastyman:

What point are you trying to prove with this cherry pick? That looks don't matter? That the black pill about looks being important is false?