Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Explain this guy's appeal to me

P

PrestonYnot-

Banned
-
Several people on looksmax have previously run Tinder experiment on this guy across different cities in North America/Europe. This guy slayed hard in all of them.In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. These are easily the results that a strong white Chadlite gets on Tinder. I don't really see his appeal tbh. Don't cope by saying he's good looking or something cause he clearly isn't.

7425526C 7C10 4147 92E7 8C1F188A50EE
E1F979A3 C036 4776 8494 198B9DAD3AB7
C6AE00B1 903E 41DF 85C2 764280C578CE
5BC97B56 FAA0 430F 9EC7 DC591862AA9F
DA76406F 6C08 440C AB43 07E1172720EB
CB31FD6C CBDA 4A39 8690 6E204892BDF2

I could go over his flaws. But atleast according to psl he isn't good looking. For reference this is what I consider to be chaddam. Green hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, angular face and nice stubble

5c6f42d712829

Go ahead :smonk::smonk:

Last edited:
Why are you trying to see the appeal in a man? Why the fuck do you even care?

Extremely homo thread. Just saying.

825f6327 868e 4088 85ef ef9e96652443 620x590

because he has a good jaw. This is all women care about + height and money.

It's simple: if foids are attracted to him then he's good looking and you don't get a vote. We can only make educated guesses because we're not foids and are not attracted to men.

Hes very dom and dark triad looking, instant pussy wetter especially if he's NT as well (in his case even thugmaxxed). PSL rating doesn't always mean sex appeal, many guys with high PSL have low sex appeal like defiant_soul from lookism for example or Anstrum

because he has a good jaw. This is all women care about + height and money.
he dresses nicely which signals to women that he probably has money too
and he's tall and masculine

Tall, huge hands, huge jaw, very fit. Like WTF that thing mogs me billion times to the moon.

Prettyboy doesn’t equal goodlooking. Foids think men like jordan barret are actually ugly.

He looks like he has a decent frame and height. Decently wide jaw, strong brow, compact midface.

Hes very dom and dark triad looking, instant pussy wetter especially if he's NT as well (in his case even thugmaxxed). PSL rating doesn't always mean sex appeal, many guys with high PSL have low sex appeal like defiant_soul from lookism for example or Anstrum
Dimorphism pill tbh

He's ethnic. That's it

looks high t + tall

Strong jaw, looks tall, high t face, broad shoulders, and a few other things that make him sexually dimorphic as fuck and thus attractive to women.

If foids want to fuck him then he is attractive, it doesnt matter what looksmaxxer say. Same as many incels underestimate height, they project how height is not so important for them onto foids.

Last edited:

Based Caracalcel

Just get a dog theory.

Good jaw area. Good eye area. Tall, broad shoulders. Why wouldn’t he do good?

Several people on looksmax have previously run Tinder experiment on this guy across different cities in North America/Europe
„Several people on looksmax…“

LOL @ looksmax users. Imagine making several attempts just to analyze why this dude gets so many likes on tinder.

„Several people on looksmax…“

LOL @ looksmax users. Imagine making several attempts just to analyze why this dude gets so many likes on tinder.
That's because no body expected him to do this good

Several people on looksmax have previously run Tinder experiment on this guy across different cities in North America/Europe. This guy slayed hard in all of them.In one experiment he got 99+ likes in 12 hours. In another he got 89 likes in 12 hours. These are easily the results that a strong white Chadlite gets on Tinder. I don't really see his appeal tbh. Don't cope by saying he's good looking or something cause he clearly isn't.

View attachment 477531View attachment 477532View attachment 477533View attachment 477534View attachment 477535View attachment 477536

I could go over his flaws. But atleast according to psl he isn't good looking. For reference this is what I consider to be chaddam. Green hunter eyes, hollow cheeks, angular face and nice stubble

View attachment 477538

Go ahead :smonk::smonk:
He is running NT thuggish Big frame tallfag game