Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill explain this dream to me

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
It was not a nightmare, but a satanic foid took me to hell and hugged me and fucked me, she had horns and was covered in reptilian skin but I went along with it. I saw the the world of humans while she smothered me with her body, I saw some cute whores walking by but I was separate from this reality just being killed by this demon's body and I didn't mind at all (death by snu snu)

What does this mean

It was not a nightmare, but a satanic foid took me to hell and hugged me and fucked me, she had horns and was covered in reptilian skin but I went along with it. I saw the the world of humans while she smothered me with her body, I saw some cute whores walking by but I was separate from this reality just being killed by this demon's body and I didn't mind at all (death by snu snu)

What does this mean
IT MEANS THAT IT IS HIGH TIME TO TAKE YOU ANTI SCHIZO KIKEPILLS (IN VIDEO GAME)

i want to fuck a lizard foid now

What does that even mean???
Istockphoto 177744285 612x612

IT MEANS THAT IT IS HIGH TIME TO TAKE YOU ANTI SCHIZO KIKEPILLS (IN VIDEO GAME)
I don't have your balls to take drugs man I'm scared

What does this mean
You got your energy siphoned by a succubus spirit. Whether you believe in them or not, they are very real.

You got your energy siphoned by a succubus spirit. Whether you believe in them or not, they are very real.
how do I get these dreams again, it was very satisfying and I woke up a bit sweaty

I want to breed a snek

AliceMGQ.png

how do I get these dreams again, it was very satisfying and I woke up a bit sweaty
Idk personally . But I can pm you a youtube video on how to from a trusted source.

well, at least in your dream you fuck someone, most of the sexual dreams i had end up when i was about to penetrate a womyn