Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Expierence with my coworker

P

Praph

Greycel
I wanted to tell you about my recent expierence with my coworker, because i have no one to tell. Its a long read, but it nearly made me go ER in minecraft. I realized that all the women are evil talk is absolutely true.

So we worked together for over a year, She is hot, in her 20´s, works out alot.
I really enjoyed talking to her and she acted really nice in general. While i had many expierences with women, i always was disappointed, and most of them
from the start, were rude and unsympathetic. I never had a positive expierence with a woman.
She wasnt, so i really started to like her.

Well after a year, she hit me up on Whatsapp. About some random stuff, asking me something. I answered and normally this convo would have been over.
But then she just kept the convo going. I thought, well thats my chance and started flirting with her.
Shockingly she went along. A few minutes later, i had her snapchat and she started sending me revealing pics of herself.

That went on for 3 or 4 days, and things were escalating. More skin, more sexual convos.
We texted all day, while in the office, or in our spare time. It became a habit for her to text me good morning, and good night, she told me very private things too.
I was like "ITS HABBENING", im getting my first girlfriend.

The texting was going good, but after a few weeks it started to feel strange because it led to nowhere. I casually asked her to come to my place one or two times, but she said she was busy, which i understood.
But as i said, after a few weeks of daily texting, i really wanted her to come to my place, to get closer to her. We could not do that at work and had to hide our interest in eachother.

She always had an excuse why she cant come, and then i told her, that i really want her to come and that she has no excuse because my appartment is right next to our office.
She agreed to come, but only for a quick drink. She came, and was very mean to me, which i did not understand. She borderline harassed me, and acted like all the women before. She downed her drink and was off pretty quickly, and that was that.

A few weeks passed and i wanted her to come over again. Same play, excuses, but then she agreed.
I told her in person, that i fell in love with her (i told her a few times already but only via text) and that i want to get closer to her and get together. She replied, she doesnt want that because she is just fresh out of a relationship.
Then i touched her leg and started stroking it, telling her that i want to fuck her. She again said, she isnt ready for that.

I accepted that, and she went home. Now after that, everytime i asked for her to come over, or to spend time together just like friends, she decreased the amount of communication with me, which was strange because she said she liked me, and likes spending time with me.

Thinking about this situation, it suddenly clicked.

Long Story short.
She left her boyfriend and was bored. She knew that i liked her and thought that she was attractive, so she started texting with me and used me to get attention, have someone to boost her confidence. When she realized, that i didnt want to be in the friendzone where i just exist to give her attention, but want more, she broke up all communication with me.
I told her several times that im starting to develop feelings for her, but she didnt care. She played me like a fiddle, just so she gets attention. She never wanted anything from me, she doesnt think im attractive, she would never be in a relationship with me, she knew that from the start.
All she wanted was free attention, and she used every tool in the box to get me to like her and give her exactly that. When i told her to come over, she didnt know what to do bcs she could not come up with any reason why she cant spend time with me, over such a long time. So she stopped texting me.

Once i realized all of this, i confronted her, and i nearly went ER. It turned out, i was right and she just used me.

I never expierenced something like this and it showed me how truly evil women are. She made me fall in love with her, to then use me for attention. She manipulated me.

I never liked the idea of getting a foid right after she broke up with someone else. It’s like getting sloppy seconds

Yeah women are fucking vile.

All this has confirmed is that you are indeed, somewhat attractive. You shouldn't be on this site

A blackpilled ugly man should always know that he can never be truly loved by a woman, let alone by an attractive one, kek

I wanted to tell you about my recent expierence with my coworker, because i have no one to tell. Its a long read, but it nearly made me go ER in minecraft. I realized that all the women are evil talk is absolutely true.

So we worked together for over a year, She is hot, in her 20´s, works out alot.
I really enjoyed talking to her and she acted really nice in general. While i had many expierences with women, i always was disappointed, and most of them
from the start, were rude and unsympathetic. I never had a positive expierence with a woman.
She wasnt, so i really started to like her.

Well after a year, she hit me up on Whatsapp. About some random stuff, asking me something. I answered and normally this convo would have been over.
But then she just kept the convo going. I thought, well thats my chance and started flirting with her.
Shockingly she went along. A few minutes later, i had her snapchat and she started sending me revealing pics of herself.

That went on for 3 or 4 days, and things were escalating. More skin, more sexual convos.
We texted all day, while in the office, or in our spare time. It became a habit for her to text me good morning, and good night, she told me very private things too.
I was like "ITS HABBENING", im getting my first girlfriend.

The texting was going good, but after a few weeks it started to feel strange because it led to nowhere. I casually asked her to come to my place one or two times, but she said she was busy, which i understood.
But as i said, after a few weeks of daily texting, i really wanted her to come to my place, to get closer to her. We could not do that at work and had to hide our interest in eachother.

She always had an excuse why she cant come, and then i told her, that i really want her to come and that she has no excuse because my appartment is right next to our office.
She agreed to come, but only for a quick drink. She came, and was very mean to me, which i did not understand. She borderline harassed me, and acted like all the women before. She downed her drink and was off pretty quickly, and that was that.

A few weeks passed and i wanted her to come over again. Same play, excuses, but then she agreed.
I told her in person, that i fell in love with her (i told her a few times already but only via text) and that i want to get closer to her and get together. She replied, she doesnt want that because she is just fresh out of a relationship.
Then i touched her leg and started stroking it, telling her that i want to fuck her. She again said, she isnt ready for that.

I accepted that, and she went home. Now after that, everytime i asked for her to come over, or to spend time together just like friends, she decreased the amount of communication with me, which was strange because she said she liked me, and likes spending time with me.

Thinking about this situation, it suddenly clicked.

Long Story short.
She left her boyfriend and was bored. She knew that i liked her and thought that she was attractive, so she started texting with me and used me to get attention, have someone to boost her confidence. When she realized, that i didnt want to be in the friendzone where i just exist to give her attention, but want more, she broke up all communication with me.
I told her several times that im starting to develop feelings for her, but she didnt care. She played me like a fiddle, just so she gets attention. She never wanted anything from me, she doesnt think im attractive, she would never be in a relationship with me, she knew that from the start.
All she wanted was free attention, and she used every tool in the box to get me to like her and give her exactly that. When i told her to come over, she didnt know what to do bcs she could not come up with any reason why she cant spend time with me, over such a long time. So she stopped texting me.

Once i realized all of this, i confronted her, and i nearly went ER. It turned out, i was right and she just used me.

I never expierenced something like this and it showed me how truly evil women are. She made me fall in love with her, to then use me for attention. She manipulated me.
Really amazing, how inceldom never goes away no matter what happens , or what situation we find ourselves in...

Bro posted that wall then left

Slow kys tbh @proudweeb @Caesercel