Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Experiencing hunger and craving Chinese takeout, yet facing ongoing disrespect from the Chink normies working at the restaurant.

fallenghost

fallenghost

Recruit
★★★★
For the past two months, my car has been out of commission, so I've been relying heavily on my escooter to get around. Whenever I visit a particular Chinese takeout spot that I like for its affordable side dishes, I can't help but notice the cold treatment and judgmental stares directed at me. It's uncomfortable to see others, who appear average or below in appearance, being treated with respect while I'm either ignored or met with hostility for no apparent reason. Recently, one of the servers raised her voice at me, and I stood up for myself by shouting back. It felt good to assert myself after facing unfair treatment and bullying throughout my life.

Despite feeling hungry and the current cloudy, windy weather, I'm hesitant about going back there today due to the potential for mistreatment. The recent rainy nights and power outages have left me feeling unmotivated. Should I mentally prepare myself to endure more abuse if I go today? Or should I just take a break from it all?

Fuck now cuck chef is gonna spit in your food for her

Fuck now cuck chef is gonna spit in your food for her
OP should see this comment. It's common for restaurant workers to spit or tamper with food if the customer is rude

Get food delivered, GrAY

OP should see this comment. It's common for restaurant workers to spit or tamper with food if the customer is rude
The only time I got aggressive was when the Asian foid server challenged me by raising her voice at me first for no reason, so I gave her the same response and she went silent. I've been visiting on and off for about 2 weeks and now when I go there the ladies ignore me and try to get the male server to deal with me and the customers dining in notice the disrespect and it's humiliating.

The only time I got aggressive was when the Asian foid server challenged me by raising her voice at me first for no reason, so I gave her the same response and she went silent. I've been visiting on and off for about 2 weeks and now when I go there the ladies ignore me and try to get the male server to deal with me and the customers dining in notice the disrespect and it's humiliating.
Why do you keep on going there?

Why do you keep on going there?
The food is very affordable for my situation and I see other blacks and homeless going there with no problems so I try to use that as motivation

What exactly did she say? There had to be some type of reason

What exactly did she say? There had to be some type of reason
I can't recall the exact details, but I remember feeling uncomfortable when the server impatiently asked what I wanted. Her harsh tone drew the attention of other diners, making me feel uneasy and prompting me to respond with hostility.

I can't recall the exact details, but I remember feeling uncomfortable when the server impatiently asked what I wanted. Her harsh tone drew the attention of other diners, making me feel uneasy and prompting me to respond with hostility.
Ah I see

You definitely low-inhib mog me by the way

If I have one negative/embarrassing experience at a place (especially restaurant) I’ll never show up again

In this case I would have stopped going.

Ah I see

You definitely low-inhib mog me by the way

If I have one negative/embarrassing experience at a place (especially restaurant) I’ll never show up again

In this case I would have stopped going.
It's so much easier to be impulsive when you're a neet with nothing to lose.

Is she cute? Maybe you turned her on by yelling at her

Making an independent foid's life hard #Nice

Are you ugly or turbomanlet ?

Average when I wear a hat but ugly when I remove it as I get hostile reactions

Coldness is a chink thing

Stay away from there, you're burned.

I’m sick of people perceiving me as a pushover, I demand respect!
They'll respect you when you don't act like a doormat & gymcelling works too.

They'll respect you when you don't act like a doormat & gymcelling works too.
Yeah that’s probably why I see them treat blacks better than me, cos I’m not sure if it’s genuine respect or out of intimidation

I can relate. There’s this Chinese takeaway 5 min walk away from me. Very affordable prices. I stopped going because the chink woman always looked at me in anger and annoyance for no reason - I was always polite and courteous

I can relate. There’s this Chinese takeaway 5 min walk away from me. Very affordable prices. I stopped going because the chink woman always looked at me in anger and annoyance for no reason - I was always polite and courteous
It’s like we either have to be appealing or not, we’ll never get to experience the normie treatment at least

Yeah that’s probably why I see them treat blacks better than me, cos I’m not sure if it’s genuine respect or out of intimidation
I agree plus blacks are known to get physical and not shy away from confrontation.

Btw what is your ethnicity?

For the past two months, my car has been out of commission, so I've been relying heavily on my escooter to get around. Whenever I visit a particular Chinese takeout spot that I like for its affordable side dishes, I can't help but notice the cold treatment and judgmental stares directed at me. It's uncomfortable to see others, who appear average or below in appearance, being treated with respect while I'm either ignored or met with hostility for no apparent reason. Recently, one of the servers raised her voice at me, and I stood up for myself by shouting back. It felt good to assert myself after facing unfair treatment and bullying throughout my life.

Despite feeling hungry and the current cloudy, windy weather, I'm hesitant about going back there today due to the potential for mistreatment. The recent rainy nights and power outages have left me feeling unmotivated. Should I mentally prepare myself to endure more abuse if I go today? Or should I just take a break from it all?
How did you even meet unpolite chinese waiters JFL
Over

Btw i love and crave noodles with soy sauce

Why the fuck do restaurant staff think they can just treat us like this? Very brutal imo. I have also experienced treatment due to my looks and it is very jarring considering that I am always trying to act polite to food service workers and such.

>Interacting with chinks
Do you want coronavirus 2.0 or something?

learn to cook, chinese food is literally the cheapest slop you can make. white rice can be made by letting rice soak in water overnight. fried rice from restaurants is made with the cheapest oil they can find and frying veggies can be found cleaned, cut, and washed in the freezer section of any supermarket.

learn to cook, chinese food is literally the cheapest slop you can make. white rice can be made by letting rice soak in water overnight. fried rice from restaurants is made with the cheapest oil they can find and frying veggies can be found cleaned, cut, and washed in the freezer section of any supermarket.
I am determined to prepare a ramen dish because it's simple to make. I plan to include vegetables and protein. I might also pick up some baked goods from Brumby's if possible. Feeling the need for caffeine, I am contemplating an energy drink. Mentally preparing for the day ahead, as I anticipate potential challenges from others.

I am determined to prepare a ramen dish because it's simple to make. I plan to include vegetables and protein. I might also pick up some baked goods from Brumby's if possible. Feeling the need for caffeine, I am contemplating an energy drink. Mentally preparing for the day ahead, as I anticipate potential challenges from others.
scrap the energy drink and buy cheap instant coffee. instant coffee in hot water with sugar is more than enough, the sugar is an immediate high while the caffeine sets in.
alternatively (and this is more expensive) coffee in chocolate milk will give you an energy high without the caffeine jitters throughout the day. it's good!