Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Experiences with group work in school

• Thread starter Deleted member 43928
  • Start date
Deleted member 43928

Deleted member 43928

Big firepower. Small package!
-
I know I just graduated HS but fuck I just need to say this. Whoever the fuck made working in groups in school needs to be executed. Even as a first grader I was always rejected and left out and had to do everything by myself. The worst experience was when in middle school I got assigned to a group of 4 girls. I literally walked out and went to cry in the bathroom because I knew they would relentlessly bully me or report me for sexual harassment. It got so bad I just flat out refused to do anything that involved partners at all. Thankfully some of my teachers back then weren't complete assholes and let me do stuff by myself if I wanted to. How did you guys deal with these types of situations?

I had some friends in middle and high school, but on the rare cases when I had to do a group work with a girl I could tell they despised me. I just endured it because there was nothing I could do about it. Women don't want to associate with ugly men in any way, in their eyes we shouldn't exist or enter even their vicinity. If you are an ugly man you can even be reported for sexual harassment for simply walking past a woman.

I had some friends in middle and high school, but on the rare cases when I had to do a group work with a girl I could tell they despised me. I just endured it because there was nothing I could do about it. Women don't want to associate with ugly men in any way, in their eyes we shouldn't exist or enter even their vicinity. If you are an ugly man you can even be reported for sexual harassment for simply walking past a woman.
Lucky son of a bitch. The last time I had friends was fuckin 8th grade, and even then I was the butt of all their jokes. They were assholes but sometimes I did make them laugh and I felt like a quasi-normalfag.

lf. The worst experience was when in middle school I got assigned to a group of 4 girls. I literally walked out and went to cry in the bathroom because I knew they would relentlessly bully me or report me for sexual harassment. It

You're reminding me of my first stint in group therapy. Youth would nearly always overlook me. Some blatantly insulted me and made statements such as "Intellau, you know no one wants to partner with you. Go over to the table and sit alone", "Tsk"(Directed at me), "No one likes him! He acts like a female! Why do I have to go to the 'Quiet Room'?".

The only exception was when a certain kind youth joined my group. He treated me respectfully and showed concern for my obvious anxiety and social ineptitude; I was his partner for one group assignment, and it went very well.

Yes, I remember my final day in group therapy well. I was heavily depressed, as usual. It was cloudy and raining. A certain Black youth told me, "Intellau, go over there."(As usual), and I obeyed him out of a desire for peaceful group time. A kid by the name of "Sean", another Black youth, criticized my writing and said "Wow....Intellau's writing is terrible"(He was handing out our goal sheets for the day); he also made sure to read my "discharge" certificate. I kept my discharge secret so I wouldn't be laughed at by my group "mates".

And as usual, on the drive home, the young girls in my transportation van started hitting me and drawing on me. Why? Simple:

the entirety of school was shit

the entirety of school was shit

Except for my alone time. As I thought for many hours about group therapy, I realized that Blacks were inferior to East Asians and Whites.

I would always get excited when put with attractive foids

I remember how my "friends" put themselves together with other people, leaving me alone or with people I didn't knew :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back