Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Experience with two girls who ignored me

• Thread starter ChadInAnAltUniverse
  • Start date
ChadInAnAltUniverse

ChadInAnAltUniverse

A braincel here, would be Chad in another universe
So... where do I begin? Just so you know, I'm 19 and finished 11th grade this June (well, technically 12th since I had an extra language grade)

In the last school year, I tried getting to know a girl a grade below, and it wasn't bad actually, like we actually had some conversations and whatnot from time to time. Then the school year ended, I wasn't at the ceremony of the school year ending but I thought that I could later invite her to a camp I was going to which was mostly free-of-charge. I figured it would be a good opportunity to get to know her even better than before in school.
I wrote to her a while before the event and then also sent the details... but no response. I waited for days not writing anything else since she supposedly hadn't seen it yet so there was no point... And she never responded. This was over a month ago and she still hasn't responded or seen the messages (according to Messenger but I suspect that it's a bug and that she had seen it and simply ignored me). I went to that camp without her and it was fine but honestly I felt a bit heartbroken. I even promised her before the summer break that I would take her somewhere but... I GUESS NOT!

That was just the first occurrence. The other one happened much more recently and it just annoyed the crap out of me.
So a random girl wrote to me on Instagram that she would like to get to know me. I was skeptical for a bit but then replied positively to her. We even followed each other. We engaged in a little bit of normal conversation, nothing out of the ordinary for a while, talking about the musical instrument I play on.
Then she dropped a pretty big flirt, something along the lines of "I would like to see you play... on me ;)" and I froze for a bit. I don't think I had such legitimate flirting done on me before.
Anyway, a few days later, I went on vacation but wanted to keep in touch with her so I wrote to her. She saw it but no response. Figured she was busy.
Then I wrote again two days later and then a week later (today in fact) but same thing. She had seen it but didn't respond.
Today she decided to unfollow me and she also DELETED MY FOLLOWING of her (private) profile! I said "SCREW IT" and promptly deleted all of the messaging between us!
I didn't feel heartbroken, just really annoyed and it also goes to show that she might not have been serious from the beginning and some of the things she said were probably also NOT LEGIT (including the flirting from her side)!

These are my experiences with girls in the summer break that I needed to get out of my head.
Not looking too good, fellas for my future, especially considering I'm planning to go to a university with barely any girls. Share your thoughts.

P.S. I apologise if this post bores you to death but I just couldn't condense it to be shorter. Just deal with it, bro.

It's over comrade

mogs me for having girls your age flirting with you

i don’t think this forum is the right place for you

7jfbke

She found a better option than you, brutal

beyond over for you

just like many of us here

That's brutal. It's over for you

mogs me for having girls your age flirting with you

i don’t think this forum is the right place for you
I know girls but I never had a real relationship with a girl despite having tried and I'm 19.
Also, if you read my post, you would likely agree with me that that flirting was NOT GENUINE.
Does fake flirting really count in your book? It sure doesn't in mine.

She found a better option than you, brutal
Well, I don't know about that, but I could imagine that with the second girl. She follows a lot of guys on IG, some of them definitely from my area.

I know girls but I never had a real relationship with a girl despite having tried and I'm 19.
Also, if you read my post, you would likely agree with me that that flirting was NOT GENUINE.
Does fake flirting really count in your book? It sure doesn't in mine.
i read it before i replied

Mogs me to oblivion

ok boomer
still... does probably fake flirting over text count to you?
If its fake and to mock you, no.

but you have to remember, context and subtlety is lost in text. Also, many women have never had to flirt to get sex so they suck at it

ok boomer
still... does probably fake flirting over text count to you?
“ok boomer” im the same age as you and have not gotten half of the attention you received from the opposite sex

it doesn’t count but girls give enough of a shit about you to play around with you

That's brutal. It's over for you
how is it over for them, they're an obvious fakecel GrAY

and seemingly young

most normies have been ghosted or rejected at some point, this guy is just a typical normie fakecel who will probably ascend soon

If its fake and to mock you, no.

but you have to remember, context and subtlety is lost in text. Also, many women have never had to flirt to get sex so they suck at it
The context is that she later completely ignored me and also stopped me from seeing her profile anymore.
I don't know if it was to mock me tho, she never saw me IRL and I never told her my height and weight. She only ever saw one picture of me, the side of my face while playing on the horn

and seemingly young

most normies have been ghosted or rejected at some point, this guy is just a typical normie fakecel who will probably ascend soon
Makes sense. I misjudged

jfl why is this 19 y/o fakecel whining abt shit

'it's over bros i'm 19 and I just had two girls flirting with me over the summer break, omg guys it never began'

The context is that she later completely ignored me and also stopped me from seeing her profile anymore.
I don't know if it was to mock me tho, she never saw me IRL and I never told her my height and weight. She only ever saw one picture of me, the side of my face while playing on the horn
Yeah so I wouldnt hold it against you.

at best she thought you may have been chad

at worse she wanted to toy with you

“ok boomer” im the same age as you and have not gotten half of the attention you received from the opposite sex

it doesn’t count but girls give enough of a shit about you to play around with you
Playing around with someone generally sucks more than just not getting any attention.
The same way bullying a nerd is worse than ignoring them and leaving them in peace

and seemingly young

How am I a fakecel, dude? I never had a real relationship with a girl, friendly hugs at most and I'm 19 which is not that young in my area. I also barely had any friends so far that I regularly stay in contact with. I'm relatively short in my school and I'm extremely skinny with barely any muscles despite trying to gain

at best she thought you may have been chad
If she wanted to know if I'm Chad real bad, she could've easily asked for a high-res clear picture of my face

Last edited:
literally obvious from your OP
Me getting friendzoned and ignored makes me a fakecel, yeah right!
I should've made my circumstances more clear in the OP so I wouldn't have to deal with this shit

Me getting friendzoned and ignored makes me a fakecel, yeah right!
I should've made my circumstances more clear in the OP so I wouldn't have to deal with this shit
random foids chasing you and flirting with you for no reason at 19 = it's over?

absolute state of 2024cels

'(((greetings fellow incels)))'

random foids chasing you and flirting with you for no reason at 19 = it's over?

absolute state of 2024cels
Bro, this was a one-time occurrence that NEVER EVER happened to me before despite having IG for at least 3 years and I highly doubt it'll happen again soon.
Also, does fake flirting count, dude? Does it?
And the whole shebang is hardly a chase... Had it been a real chase, she would've been more persistent and not ignore me a few measly days later

So... where do I begin? Just so you know, I'm 19 and finished 11th grade this June (well, technically 12th since I had an extra language grade)

In the last school year, I tried getting to know a girl a grade below, and it wasn't bad actually, like we actually had some conversations and whatnot from time to time. Then the school year ended, I wasn't at the ceremony of the school year ending but I thought that I could later invite her to a camp I was going to which was mostly free-of-charge. I figured it would be a good opportunity to get to know her even better than before in school.
I wrote to her a while before the event and then also sent the details... but no response. I waited for days not writing anything else since she supposedly hadn't seen it yet so there was no point... And she never responded. This was over a month ago and she still hasn't responded or seen the messages (according to Messenger but I suspect that it's a bug and that she had seen it and simply ignored me). I went to that camp without her and it was fine but honestly I felt a bit heartbroken. I even promised her before the summer break that I would take her somewhere but... I GUESS NOT!

That was just the first occurrence. The other one happened much more recently and it just annoyed the crap out of me.
So a random girl wrote to me on Instagram that she would like to get to know me. I was skeptical for a bit but then replied positively to her. We even followed each other. We engaged in a little bit of normal conversation, nothing out of the ordinary for a while, talking about the musical instrument I play on.
Then she dropped a pretty big flirt, something along the lines of "I would like to see you play... on me ;)" and I froze for a bit. I don't think I had such legitimate flirting done on me before.
Anyway, a few days later, I went on vacation but wanted to keep in touch with her so I wrote to her. She saw it but no response. Figured she was busy.
Then I wrote again two days later and then a week later (today in fact) but same thing. She had seen it but didn't respond.
Today she decided to unfollow me and she also DELETED MY FOLLOWING of her (private) profile! I said "SCREW IT" and promptly deleted all of the messaging between us!
I didn't feel heartbroken, just really annoyed and it also goes to show that she might not have been serious from the beginning and some of the things she said were probably also NOT LEGIT (including the flirting from her side)!

These are my experiences with girls in the summer break that I needed to get out of my head.
Not looking too good, fellas for my future, especially considering I'm planning to go to a university with barely any girls. Share your thoughts.

P.S. I apologise if this post bores you to death but I just couldn't condense it to be shorter. Just deal with it, bro.
You were nothing but a acquaintance to her. Same happened to me with a lot of people i spoke too. She only spoke to you cuz she had no one else to speak you. Also stop talkikg to people on instagram They don’t know what you look like they don’t care about you Once they see you they’ll loose interest

You were nothing but a acquaintance to her. Same happened to me with a lot of people i spoke too. She only spoke to you cuz she had no one else to speak you. Also stop talkikg to people on instagram They don’t know what you look like they don’t care about you Once they see you they’ll loose interest
Well, she has female friends and I've seen her with them quite regularly, although it's true that I haven't seen her talk with any other boys.
The Instagram thing is something I already thought about but then again I want to make use of the arising opportunities, otherwise I could easily be accused of being a fakecel

failed normie

failed normie
Are you sure about that? Is an average guy shy, relatively short or very skinny and physically weak? Of course not!

How tall and did you have your face rated somewhere?
I don't have any face rating yet because I don't think it's really an issue for me. The issue is usually the rest that I mentioned.
I'm roughly 5'8 tall but I'm the shortest boy in my class and the majority of the boys at my school are taller than me, 5'10 and above is not rare at all, the highest boys are around 6'4 which is insane.

I don't have any face rating yet because I don't think it's really an issue for me. The issue is usually the rest that I mentioned.
I'm roughly 5'8 tall but I'm the shortest boy in my class and the majority of the boys at my school are taller than me, 5'10 and above is not rare at all, the highest boys are around 6'4 which is insane.
If you're at a low body fat percentage your physique isn't a deterrent, 5'8 is below average but not death tier if you have a 8+ face. Also what's your ethnicity and where do you live?

If you're at a low body fat percentage your physique isn't a deterrent, 5'8 is below average but not death tier if you have a 8+ face. Also what's your ethnicity and where do you live?
I'm not exactly sure if girls like skinny and kinda weak guys. I live in Eastern (or perhaps Central?) Europe and I'm White (not a shocker in the area)

She probably sent that message to the wrong guy.

It's so over that not even God can tell how over it is.

She wanted to play with ur feelings like a toy