Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Experience of a looksmaxed incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 34160
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34160

-
Taken from another forum

"I can say with certainty because I have experienced it firsthand .... I was an ugly guy, now I'm normal (above average for my age of 29). Before looksmaxing, nobody was interested in me, after I looked maxed I suddenly understood what IOIs were and how normies get engaged. It never starts with the boy, but always with the girl.
Whenever a girl in my social circle liked me, she tried it on me ... NEVER the other way around. They send signals that are impossible not to decipher, I had no experience yet they were very clear.
The very prolonged gaze with the eyes that shine, the physical contact that starts from her ... like while you walk she "rubs" her arm on yours, they look for "accidental" physical contacts very frequently, they add you on all social networks and send messages with lots of emojis, they have a more "high pitched" and sexy tone of voice, they laugh at everything you say, they provoke you with challenges and other things.

When I was an ugly I didn't understand how the fuck one found the moment to kiss a girl ... I always thought it was forced, but it was all bullshit ... the kiss happens spontaneously ... you are very close, you talk to her laughs .... she looks you in the eye very close (usual eyes that shine when she likes a guy ... impossible not to recognize them) and the kiss is automatic, very obvious ... then you kiss when the fuck you want

Game really doesn't matter for shit, zero ... I had no experience and a lot of anxiety and yet it is impossible not to understand certain signs. Once a roommate of mine with whom I had been trying for a while and she reciprocated (indeed maybe it was she who was trying with me ... I was too shy), she asked me if she could come to my room to print some sheets with the sorry that I had the printer in the room .... while he was printing with the excuse of trying the bed he lies down, arms stretched over his head, looks at me in a sexy way and smiles then says " looks like we're alone in the house, x is back home for the weekend "... how the fuck can you not understand these signs? Even a highly autistic person would understand them without problems.

I never took the first step, the only thing I did is looskmaxing . I didn't do anything else. Those who say that girls do not approach are out of this world, girls are always the first to approach those they like, sending clear signals that are impossible not to decipher. Who still believes that girls don't approach it is because he still hasn't looked maxed out enough and hasn't experienced it firsthand. "

His resume

"I have done a lot of surgeries in 10 years ... I have solved the malocclusion and 90% of asymmetry (lefort + BSSO), I have solved the ptosis (surgery), I have had the laser surgery on the eyes to remove the glasses, I have I put the braces on, I did rhinoplasty, I operated on my testicle for hydroceles , I used a bathtube for my penis but still it is slightly below average (14cm but it is above average for girth), I got a lot of sun to tan the skin, roaccutane for cystic acne, and various lasers, peelings, TCA Cross, subcision and skincare for acne scars (but despite 90% of the face I no longer have them ... in the back it is full), the speech impediment I improved it when I did the bimax, I solved the receding hairline with finasteride, minoxidil, derma needling, red / infrared light, nizoral, I did the operation for the ears and also other defects I have solved them or I am solving.

The problem is that I am now 30 years old .... now I am old .... in the meantime I lost years doing the off-course at the university because I had to do a second job to pay me all the interventions and now I have also ruined my career. You cannot win if you are born an incel "

"It was totally worth it because before they treated me like shit and bullied me, now they treat me normally ... of course they don't treat me like a Chad, but compared to before there is no comparison
I have had cute (foreign) girls who after looksmaxing tried with me ... then it is obvious that I have lost all the years in which others have fun and experiences and I will carry this psychological damage with me"

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously gotta get a bathmate

ainda é muito caro para uma criança pobre fazer tudo isso

Jaw surgery please grant me salvation :feelscry:

The problem is that I am now 30 years old
If you are 30 and above average regarding looks, why is this a problem? You can still date women in their 20s.

Funny how it's hard to find photos of guys before and after surgery. There's like 2-3 sets of low res (and probably photoshopped) before-after photos circling the lookism forums but if you look at famous men who definitely are getting work done on their faces, I don't know if any of them improved their looks significantly.

I know. You = the guy how wrote this respectively any guy in this situation
I think he realized that women after 25 are used up whores , and probably in his country he cant afford younger ones

Whenever a girl in my social circle liked me, she tried it on me ... NEVER the other way around. They send signals that are impossible not to decipher, I had no experience yet they were very clear.
The very prolonged gaze with the eyes that shine, the physical contact that starts from her ... like while you walk she "rubs" her arm on yours, they look for "accidental" physical contacts very frequently, they add you on all social networks and send messages with lots of emojis, they have a more "high pitched" and sexy tone of voice, they laugh at everything you say
IT'S OVER :feelsree::feelsree:

Funny how it's hard to find photos of guys before and after surgery. There's like 2-3 sets of low res (and probably photoshopped) before-after photos circling the lookism forums but if you look at famous men who definitely are getting work done on their faces, I don't know if any of them improved their looks significantly.
Nobody wants to release their before / after, knowing they would end up all over places like lookism

I think he realized that women after 25 are used up whores , and probably in his country he cant afford younger ones
I wouldn’t care if she is „used up“ if I could have sex with a 25 yo becky + I don’t want to die alone and the time will come when you have to settle for a long time relationship.
The guy who wrote this is probably only interested in prime teenage girls.

Let's looksmax!!
Images

Nobody wants to release their before / after, knowing they would end up all over places like lookism
Understandable, but why aren't there more examples of male actors or athletes or politicians who got significantly better looking after cosmetic surgery? Elon Musk is the only one that comes to mind and even he just added hair and cheek implants, but he still looks pretty much the same.

Understandable, but why aren't there more examples of male actors or athletes or politicians who got significantly better looking after cosmetic surgery? Elon Musk is the only one that comes to mind and even he just added hair and cheek implants, but he still looks pretty much the same.
Because a successful surgery is one which isn't noticeable to normfags. If people can tell you've done surgeries then it's a botched surgery.

To change significantly you need more than one surgery

And normies foucus only on hair , teeth and nose

Most people cannot afford surgeries. The system is set up in such a way that you are fucked no matter what unless you are born with good genes.

Because a successful surgery is one which isn't noticeable to normfags. If people can tell you've done surgeries then it's a botched surgery.
What if it's a nosejob that made your nose look smaller :feelswhere: :feelsStudy: ??

then it is obvious that I have lost all the years in which others have fun and experiences and I will carry this psychological damage with me"
:blackpill:

Most people cannot afford surgeries. The system is set up in such a way that you are fucked no matter what unless you are born with good genes.

nigga shouldn't be so defeatist, both my grandfathers ascended at age 30 with prime religious virgins. this is my fate also :feelzez::feelscomfy: