Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Experience hiding being intoxicated by alcohol?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Is it possible? This is my last straw, to get shit depending on human interaction done.

I heard you can smell if someone drank from his mouth and pores. :feelstrash:

Need to appointmentmax.

Last edited:
What do you mean exactly?

Alcohol is a bad cope, pls stop.

Just dont get too drunk and use weaker alcohol like a beer. Drink 2 maybe 3 so that you feel low inhib but you can walk and reason.

Maybe use phenibut instead.

it is bad if you are nt,but if you cannot socialize at all when sober what else are you supposed to do?
I can't socialize at all, drunk or sober.
But drinking just give me some uncomfy feeling.

Is it possible? This is my last straw, to get shit depending on human interaction done.

I heard you can smell if someone drank from his mouth and pores. :feelstrash:

Need to appointmentmax.

Just fuck up your internal organs theory

just live until you're 100 years old as a miserable incel for no reason theory

Just try and rationalize killing yourself slowly and painfully rather than a bullet to the head theory

As a ricecel my cheeks get slightly red after a few glasses of wine so I can't hide it.

Nor am I in a mood to hide my alcoholism.

Just fuck up your internal organs theory
:feelstrash: ngl I fear gettng addicted. I usually try to avoid drinking alcohol, but it has to be until I get meds.

It's only for a hanful of appointments.

Last edited:
easier said than done

Easier and less time consuming that slowly killing yourself over years though, if you are going to argue that you don't care about the effects of alcohol because you want to die anyways, you can't then argue that killing yourself is a hard thing to do, you can't have it both ways

Easier and less time consuming that slowly killing yourself over years though, if you are going to argue that you don't care about the effects of alcohol because you want to die anyways, you can't then argue that killing yourself is a hard thing to do, you can't have it both ways
"what are survival instincts" :feelstastyman:

okay, lull yourself into a nice bluepilled stupor
The only bluepilled thing here are your jewpill conspiracy theories, sry buddy boyo, it's true.

The only bluepilled thing here are your jewpill conspiracy theories, sry buddy boyo, it's true.
just take "meds" to cure your ((depression)). believing "muh chemical levels" need to be fixed. jfl.

just take "meds" to cure your ((depression)). believing "muh chemical levels" need to be fixed. jfl.
You are just fixing a symptom ngl, but I do so to move on with my ascension plans and even if not it should make my situation a bit more bearable.

Im a low inhib alpha leader when under the influence tbh but alcohol affects everyone differently ngl also alcohol is a very bad cope if youre a brutal gymcel like me

"what are survival instincts" :feelstastyman:

The irony, if you can't spot such an obvious contradiction I can't help you JFL

You can't have it both ways - "I want to die, so I'll purposefully do something that is killing me slowly, but something that kills me fast and painlessly now my survival instincts kick in and I choose not to do it"

Just be honest and say being drunk feels good instead of making BS arguments like - "I don't want to live a long life as an incel", because you can literally end it all now if that's how you really felt

This, I'll never understand idiots who medicate for depression, applying an expensive and temporary solution to a permanent and ongoing problem, hey at least you can help some fuckers get rich off of your depressed ass, like go buy some fast food or some shit JFL, there are literally natural remedies to depression, the dopamine release from eating fatty good tasting foods and/or deserts is more than enough for me, and even if that doesn't work I'm sure there's something else, I find it weird how easily people think you should just take a pill for everything

Last edited:
The irony, if you can't spot such an obvious contradiction I can't help you JFL

You can't have it both ways - "I want to die, so I'll purposefully do something that is killing me slowly, but something that kills me fast and painlessly now my survival instincts kick in and I choose not to do it"

Just be honest and say being drunk feels good instead of making BS arguments like - "I don't want to live a long life as an incel", because you can literally end it all now if that's how you really felt
I didn't say that I was using drugs as a suicide method, no shit I'm doing them because they feel good. I just think of the potential consequence of a lowered lifespan as irrelevant.

and i don't think of not being desperate to live as a 50-80 year old raped by the agepill as equivalent to being suicidal

I didn't say that I was using drugs as a suicide method

Nor did I, I point is that you were stating alcohols ability to end up killing you isn't so bad because you don't want to live anyways, and if that's your stance, then its more logical to just off yourself quickly and painlessly, than to have your health slowly wither away over years and then die a slow and painful death

There is no real difference between this:

and this:
just live until you're 50 years old as a miserable incel for no reason theory

or this:
just live until you're 30 years old as a miserable incel for no reason theory

Living as an incel is shitty period, why wait till 30, why wait till 50, why wait for alcohol to lower your health enough so you can finally die decades later, if your argument is that 100 is too long a time span to suffer living as an incel, I'd argue living till 50 is too long, even 40.

Last edited:
Alcohol isn't really a risk worth taking. It has no upside, it's only downhill from the first drink. Take beta blockers for anxiety.

Gooba gaba reaf the thread.