Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Expecting Fidelity in a "Relationship" Makes You a Misogynist

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
0:28-0:32 shows what I mean https://youtu.be/VS08cWZrlQA?t=28

This is what white knights and sluts will say. "We're not each other's possessions" "He doesn't own me" "I don't own her" etc etc.

It's absolutely pathetic that expecting someone to remain loyal in a "relationship" makes you a misogynist or whatever. And, this is a very real argument that I've seen and heard from roastie sluts, even in real life. "He doesn't own me".

The whole point of a loving "relationship" is that it is an exclusive bond. If it's not exclusive, it's not a "relationship" of love, but rather, a "relationship" of utility.

The likes/dislikes ratio on that video should be LifeFuel for you

There is nothing pathetic about it. It is the new age modern nu males and fat ugly dykes anyways.
Point of a loving LTR is to bond with each other and share life together. And not seek out degenerate empty pleasures via sex with others.

St.Tropez said:
There is nothing pathetic about it. It is the new age modern nu males and fat ugly dykes anyways.
Point of a loving LTR is to bond with each other and share life together. And not seek out degenerate empty pleasures via sex with others.

Polyamory/Polgamy is degeneracy.

There is no loyalty anymore. FHOs are only as loyal as their (many) options and all men are thirsty as pussy gets scarce to non-Chads. Never mind marriage, even LTRs are cucked now. FWB is the best we can hope for and we don't even get that.