Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Expect this within the next decade

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
Incels will be drafted by the us government and be used as canon fodder, this video shows it very vividly. As you can see these sandcels have no idea what the fuck they’re doing and don’t even want to be there but are being forced to basically because they’re incel. The grunts in the halo series are another example of this (shortcels). Entire incel units will be created to just run into battle and get shot.

ENJOY YOUR COPES WHILE YOU STILL CAN

View: https://youtu.be/Wv3Ey_pPlXk

Last edited:
I'm a normie that's too awesome to settle down with one girl. I'm not an incel. Nope. No incel here. Even have multiple wives and I can easily show their pictures to the government so they won't draft me. Sex is great. Can't draft me while I'm having sex.
Also, I'm too old so they won't use me either so too bad for any of you below the age of 30.

Makes sense, if foids don't care about why would our governments

I'm a normie that's too awesome to settle down with one girl. I'm not an incel. Nope. No incel here. Even have multiple wives and I can easily show their pictures to the government so they won't draft me. Sex is great. Can't draft me while I'm having sex.
Also, I'm too old so they won't use me either so too bad for any of you below the age of 30.
JFL :feelskek:

Unfortunately, the government will be doing mandatory jawline measurements and forward facial growth and hair density checks. Sounds crazy but we now have a foid as a Vice President so anything is possible tbh ngl