Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

existential threat being the biggest signifier of inequality between men and women

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
I have a theory that men face an existential threat from almost 16 onwards its sink or swim with no safety net (bar very rich parents, where its press any button to win mode enabled with all cheats). I believe there is an inequality with women who have both parents plus state plus simps saving them from a VERY REAL EXISTENTIAL THREAT EXPERIENCED BY MEN LOOMING OVER THEM THEIR ENTIRE LIVES EVEN WITH A FAMILY.

Men face the very real threat of homelessness, no money for basic needs ergo food shelter water and ill health several pay cheques away, women as stated above just dont have this threat LOOMING OVER THEM PSYCHOLOGICALLY.

This inequality I believe has massive psychological ramifications for men, if we go to Maslows hierarchy of needs the need for shelter and food is levels 1 and 2 so any threat on this level is FUNDAMENTAL AND HAS A HUGE EFFECT PSYCHOLOGICALLY, MAINLY THROUGH STRESS AND DEPRESSIVE PATHWAYS.

The silence about this disparity IS DEAFENING FROM THE MEDIA AND WIDER DISCOURSE, every time male depression is talked about, NONE OF THESE POINTS ARE RAISED, none of the inequities between the sexes is raised and the nuances that inform their psychology.

In addition men that do raise this in various guises eg 666 law 6 foot 6 figures 6 pack, are gas lighted into the next millenium as weak men that are losers, complaining about the game only because they lost and the old trope MUH RIGHTS MUH FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

By this deduction alone YOU CAN SEE HOW PLAIN AS DAY THE GASLIGHTING IS WITHIN THE MEDIA TOWARDS THE PLIGHT OF THE BOTTOM 80% OF MEN or the "non good men", there is no science behind the narrative but pure GASOLINE.

A man is worth less than nothing to society (and women) unless he's good looking, talented or wealthy. You're considered utter trash until you provide evidence of the contrary through great genetics and/or achievements

Meanwhile foids have infinite safety nets (both economically and socially) and zero expectations put on them.

I'm going off topic but i think this pressure you mentioned is what drives men to invent, conquer, discover etc. It's what tends to make them the achievers. And ironically women have no such pressure yet society acts like if women don't do shit it's because WOMEN are the one being pressured. What an absolute joke @ThoughtfulCel @your personality

A man is worth less than nothing to society (and women) unless he's good looking, talented or wealthy. You're considered utter trash until you provide evidence of the contrary through great genetics and/or achievements

Meanwhile foids have infinite safety nets (both economically and socially) and zero expectations put on them.

I'm going off topic but i think this pressure you mentioned is what drives men to invent, conquer, discover etc. It's what tends to make them the achievers. And ironically women have no such pressure yet society acts like if women don't do shit it's because WOMEN are the one being pressured. What an absolute joke @ThoughtfulCel @your personality
It's great that you mentioned safety nets.

We literally have companies that are tripping over their feet to meet "diversity" quotes and hire an equal amount of women.

Remember when jobs were just about hiring the best person? Now we have to have an equal amount of men and women because it's discrimination if we don't. This obviously leads to women who aren't even qualified being able to obtain a job that a more qualified person would have gotten.

Women literally are not allowed to fail in society. They get thrown a bone at every fucking corner so they succeed. And then when they do succeed, they begin talking shit about how women are "smarter than men" despite being coddled and babied into success

True for the majority of nonchad men but not true for chad tbh @AAAAAAAAAAAcel has said similar things too about how it's important not to think of men as one group but chads and nonchads where chads have the privilege.
Imo the zero expectations put on them is the bigger aspect that gives them an easier life.
Still that pressure results in most men failing. Of course you never hear about the poor odds though because many men that otherwise fail socially or sexually don't like to talk about that and society benefits from men being driven to indirectly improve society.

Back when foids couldn't work men didn't face this problem as there was approx. 50% less labour force available and much more bargaining power for labour. Of course, braindead worthless foids had to ruin any male-only space they see and stuck their heads in. Now there is 0 bargaining power for most labour because of the sheer amount of individuals.

I have a theory that men face an existential threat from almost 16 onwards its sink or swim with no safety net (bar very rich parents, where its press any button to win mode enabled with all cheats). I believe there is an inequality with women who have both parents plus state plus simps saving them from a VERY REAL EXISTENTIAL THREAT EXPERIENCED BY MEN LOOMING OVER THEM THEIR ENTIRE LIVES EVEN WITH A FAMILY.

this
Women literally are not allowed to fail in society. They get thrown a bone at every fucking corner so they succeed.
ultra this

Last edited:
Oh shit This is real talk and brutal. I wanted to write something similar on needs hierarchy theory too.

long post is long

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back