Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Existence of my little brother is stopping me from roping, it is painful and scary.

Fungi

Fungi

Turkcell/neet/they are killinğ me
-
I dont live with my family because it is not my family and thats my stepbrother but I build a bond with him I see him at least twice every week and I feel like I should be there assuring his education and his success. He is already born blonde in a brown country he has a bright future.

Meanwhile I suffer everyday this pain never been this real, I cant stop myself from closing my eyes and every memory and every thought drags me to agony. Old memories creeped up on me and maybe for the first time I truly wanted to die, I got scared and my mind searched for a reason to live, it wasnt my parents and there wasnt any loved ones, I only saw my brother. I could never imagine myself thinking about roping but now it feels like only few weak chains holding me back.

I was a lot better than those foids at school or the chads that they choose over me, I learned languages and art. I won big sports tournaments. I worked at land and sea. I got accepted to one of the best schools of this shitholistan. No childhood/teen love experience for me, no romance/drama in my past. No girlfriend to get motivated or have confidence so I could keep moving in my life. We are like dogs but we never get rewards society decides to punish us whether we do the `good` thing or not. We didnt born with a lookable face or with titties. Those foids from school which most rejected/ignored me, they experienced everything that I missed while it is almost over for me their lives are just starting.

i wish i had something meaningful in my life.

my faggot brother made fun of me i am older but the runt i legit believe i am fucking deformed i havent had a physical in years.

I was a lot better than those foids at school or the chads that they choose over me, I learned languages and art. I won big sports tournaments. I worked at land and sea. I got accepted to one of the best schools of this shitholistan. No childhood/teen love experience for me, no romance/drama in my past. No girlfriend to get motivated or have confidence so I could keep moving in my life. We are like dogs but we never get rewards society decides to punish us whether we do the `good` thing or not.

Inceltears: you didnt shower enough / you arent entitled to a women... / did you even talk to girls bro?