Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Existance is misery

italo-Hellenecel

italo-Hellenecel

Medcelius the manlet
-
No matter what humans will always want more. When you get into a stable relationship you will want kids then you want money then you want fame then you want your youth back then ... etc. we are made to always want and be in a constant state of unfufillment due to our nature to keep us competitive. Its funny you expect old people who have their lives in order and finished to spend the least since they have everything they want but they spend the most illustrating that no matter what you have in life you will always want more. Nobody here will ever be truely happy in a state of bliss like a child the only way to reach that is to blind yourself to opportunities and lie to yourself that you are living a perfect life when in reality you arent. Maybe this is why the only happy people are retards and children since they dont want any more since they dont know it exists

Keep chasing the carrot on the end of the stick boyo

Not really, as I would be just happy with a few key things; it seems to be an individual thing if all you thirst for is more. :feelsjuice:

Not really, as I would be just happy with a few key things; it seems to be an individual thing if all you thirst for is more. :feelsjuice:
Will you really though? Why arent you content with what you have now we are mentally created to want more in order to compete and whatnot

No matter what humans will always want more. When you get into a stable relationship you will want kids then you want money then you want fame then you want your youth back then ... etc. we are made to always want and be in a constant state of unfufillment due to our nature to keep us competitive. Its funny you expect old people who have their lives in order and finished to spend the least since they have everything they want but they spend the most illustrating that no matter what you have in life you will always want more. Nobody here will ever be truely happy in a state of bliss like a child the only way to reach that is to blind yourself to opportunities and lie to yourself that you are living a perfect life when in reality you arent. Maybe this is why the only happy people are retards and children since they dont want any more since they dont know it exists

“Life is suffering,” GrAY - buddhacel

Will you really though? Why arent you content with what you have now we are mentally created to want more in order to compete and whatnot
Because it's not enough; when it is, it will be. :feelsjuice:

Existence is torment​

“Life is suffering,” GrAY - buddhacel
Buddhacel is right but this atleast has me happy to the extent that even the toppest of the top of society will still be miserable nobody stays happy and content forever

Stoicism is the only way to alleviate it. I am starting to embrace it now. To accept that I can't have what normalfags have, then to focus on enjoying the simple things that I can obtain.

Buddhacel is right but this atleast has me happy to the extent that even the toppest of the top of society will still be miserable nobody stays happy and content forever
Even richfags be roping n shiet, GrAY:feelsohh::feelscomfy:

adaptation guarantees any incel a five to ten year period of complete joy with any committed girlfriend.
the only people your theory applies to are those who already expect sex. with such a crucial part of the human coping mechanism missing we'd adapt upwards perceiving happiness for years and years then be upset it eventually ends and try fuck teenagers
5-10years lol thats if your relationship last that long. I expect most ascended incels to be in a relationshop tops for 1 year then back into the pond with no end in sight. Should they be happy that they had that experience or sad that they are back where they started?

my post went over a fully hypothetical end to the bliss you claimed doesn't really exist just because other people have already adapted. If you're being logical, we can't get a gf. so why ignore my point because after accepting a hypothetical ascension you will doubt other things about the already not happening relationship
No i get what your saying. But if presented with better options the human side of incels will show if we have to settle for a landwhale and we have an option to ascend with a becky you would most likely take the becky. We arent immune we just arent presented with our true wants which are limitless. (Wants extend internally towards lifestyle and not just if you have a gf)

I disagree that we cant get a gf its just that its so rare it is near impossible for us regardless of the semantics.

i just want a girl and some kids. that's all:cryfeels:

Exactly anyone who says otherwise is coping

Your post:

My reply:

Your reply:

So you shat on your own hypothetical to avoid being wrong. Idiot lmao you set up the hypothetical.
So my reply to you was just that^

Your reply:

How do you get what I am saying? You tried to ignore it then when I called that out we didn't go back to discussing adaptation, because your post is blatantly wrong about it. You just change to a new point. In the new point, sure I would pick the becky, but I'd also happily not be a virgin with a landwhale if that was the only option, you'd take 5-10 years to adapt to the becky, and 1-3 years to adapt to the landwhale, in which time you do have bliss so not only is it not the same point you started with and set up to be right for you, it also still allows for adaptation and even reinforces it with the higher reward taking longer to adapt to being, how adaptation works.
Nihilism is easily arguable I'm not parading for bliss. You actually chose an example that proves bliss does exist and you chose to write from a point directly after it has happened, ignoring what like 10 fucking years. It's i am im 12 this is deep nihilism that pollutes the internet and ruins serious considerations of antihumanism. Your original post lays out steps of living that no user here will ever get to experience one by one and your philosophical conclusion to pick a specific point after you've adapted just to make a conclusion you find interesting and supportive of your nihilism, which is not the point.
You also believe in getting a gf. Maybe you can you keep saying a bunch of fakecel shit like >would i even like having gf for one year

mollusc iq
you dont attain bliss you get anxieties of losing her and returning to inceldom. You will be haunted by the memories of happiness you had like your childhood. Plus my top hypothetical details the life of a normal person boyo. It was simply an example of this process in action it goes with everything in life. People desensitise themselves to everything incels might be happy for a while but when they lose that thing OR when a better option is presented they will take that better option

if you give an incel a girl the incel will look to other points in his life which are lacking if we have this hypothetical of an incel in a stable relationship and as you agree his state of bliss is temporary