Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Exercising and lifting weights is basically a fuck you to genetics

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Some bluepiller commented that on IT lmao. Couldn't be more wrong. There's a reason why foids say they want a man who is muscular through actual sports or labor job, not gym. It's about genetics. Even men with bad genes can put on muscle mass with overeating and lifting, but women consider that fake, because it's like makeup, hides your true look. Men with good genes are naturally muscular and that's what foids want and why they take a ripped construction worker or jacked soccer player over a gymcel. Men with bad genes can't put on muscle that way. Not to mention that muscles do nothing to improve incel's looks, you need to be tall and have a good frame (and face).
EtZVIpuWQAAbQat 1

Last edited:
half these guys just need a haircut

No gym for your face.

When they say athletic, they mean born with a wide frame and great shoulder/waist ratio. Chad doesent gymcel.

is that debil

Gymcelling can still improve your life. If i was a gymcel instead of a hard coper during my youth, i'm sure i would have been less bullied.

Disagree. The second guy managed to get a cute girlfriend because of his body.

Some guys are just plain old normie sexhavers. Others are literally 2/10 face.

A better, more blackpilled picture would be collage of what actual natural gains looks like. Most natty lifters won't get a physique similar to these guys with good insertions.
Your average natty lifter is soft and fat with shit insertions that looks like he don't even lift with a shirt on.

Some of you guys here thinking "oh why even lift and get that physique when I don't have face" when in reality you won't ever get a physique like this ever. No matter what you do. :feelskek:

Blackpill keeps on giving.

No ones naturally 200+ pounds at sud 10% bf, you have to work out for that.

ISiYWh7

chad does not even need to lift anything

it's over

My body is not good at gaining muscles even after training 2 years, so that's not true at all.

My body is not good at gaining muscles even after training 2 years, so that's not true at all.
Same. I go through massive cycles of gaining muscle and then losing it due to dropping considerable weight due to illness. My body seemingly fucking hates the idea of putting on too many pounds.

Men with good genes are naturally muscular and that's what foids want and why they take a ripped construction worker or jacked soccer player over a gymcel. Men with bad genes can't put on muscle that way. Not to mention that muscles do nothing to improve incel's looks, you need to be tall and have a good frame (and face).
This. And also having a good skeleton is important too. If you have a good one, your body can look good without big muscles.