Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Exercise is having an amazing effect on my mental health

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
I shared a picture of myself for the first time in about 12 years. I couldn't take a picture of myself my entire life without wanting to die. I lost 15 pounds from biking every day, then I gained 10 pounds back trying to bulk up while lifting weights. There's not really any noticeable difference in my body, but I have a ton more confidence. It hasn't changed anything for me, but at least I feel better about myself. I got the confidence to approach some girls and they laughed in my face and insulted me. I'm having a hard time making gains, I get stuck lifting the same weights for weeks at a time despite eating 200g of protein every day and eating enough food to make me gain weight. It almost feels like I'm at my genetic limit after only a couple months. Somehow I just feel better about myself when I look in the mirror, even though I have a lopsided face with a beak nose, one droopy eyelid, elephant ears, a recessed chin, chipped teeth, a receding hairline, and I'm skinny fat with a chest covered in huge acne scars. Exercise is a good cope.

Last edited:
If your training and diet are on point but you're still not making any gains, go see a doctor and get your test levels checked.
You might be able to get on TRT

I started bike riding 3 weeks ago, it does help my with depression & makes me proud of myself.

Seems to help me and there's some good social aspects too. From playing basketball in random leagues every so often, lifting weights, etc.

But I still hate women and society more than ever.

I used to crosscountry ski for mental health, it works.
for the weight gain don't forget to
E A T A N D B L O A T
1513878685493.png

I've been walking miles every day for the past 2 years and gymcelling for 2 months. I feel 0 benefits for my mental health. I'm as depressed as ever.

I don't think exercise helps with mental health in a good way, in my case it only gives me the mental endurance instead of giving me the balls to stand up for myself

Exercise makes me feel worse.

temporary like all copes, you'll eventually want to hold something and not an iron weight

It won't help you get laid still, might as well LDAR. Altough I agree, it's a good cope if it makes you suffer less. LDAR often increases suffering due to depression.

Exercise improves your neuron activity which makes you feel happier. It also fixes your hormones which contribute to fighting depression.

It’s still over, however.

I shared a picture of myself for the first time in about 12 years. I couldn't take a picture of myself my entire life without wanting to die. I lost 15 pounds from biking every day, then I gained 10 pounds back trying to bulk up while lifting weights. There's not really any noticeable difference in my body, but I have a ton more confidence. It hasn't changed anything for me, but at least I feel better about myself. I got the confidence to approach some girls and they laughed in my face and insulted me. I'm having a hard time making gains, I get stuck lifting the same weights for weeks at a time despite eating 200g of protein every day and eating enough food to make me gain weight. It almost feels like I'm at my genetic limit after only a couple months. Somehow I just feel better about myself when I look in the mirror, even though I have a lopsided face with a beak nose, one droopy eyelid, elephant ears, a recessed chin, chipped teeth, a receding hairline, and I'm skinny fat with a chest covered in huge acne scars. Exercise is a good cope.
may I ask what your diet consists of to be getting so much protein in daily

Makes you focus better as well. Legit feels like your iq jumps a couple points. It’s pretty much the runners high effect.

I don’t lift weights anymore but I run every day and bike on the weekend and it makes me feel happy.

Humans are supposed to hunt to survive not LDAR you need to sweat everyday to keep your testosterone levels up.

What did they say to insult you?

Heres some gym advice
THERE IS NO GYM FOR YOUR FACE