Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Excess of 70 million Incels in China and India due to low IQ policies

totalcel

totalcel

Self-banned
-

In China and India, men outnumber women by 70 million. Both nations are belatedly trying to come to grips with the policies that created this male-heavy generation.

70 million is before factoring in female selection for looks, money and status.

If female hypergamy is factored in, the number could be 1 billion incels

Last edited:
Perfect cannon fodder

Being an average Indian is so incredibly and utterly depressing

Thats 70 million lonely men, who statistically have NO chance of EVER finding love. I’m genuinely curious as to what is going to happen to these ricecels and currycels :feelsjuice:

ded srs this could be the cause of the next world war, pretty scary to think about. If china and india ever got in a war, the sheer scale of it would make stalingrad look like a playground

China will turn Uyghur women into sex slaves for their surplus men. They will also send their males to Africa so they can breed black women.

I don't know what India is gonna do. At least China is trying to solve this.

stupid fucks messing with the gender ratio

I'd say this makes me happy to be born in a non-india/non-china third world shithole, but I'm not a sexhaver anyways

Thats 70 million lonely men, who statistically have NO chance of EVER finding love. I’m genuinely curious as to what is going to happen to these ricecels and currycels :feelsjuice:
They will die in war fighting one another

Brutal, but even if women outnumbered men incels would still exist :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Low IQ policies are the perfect way to describe the situation.

Being an Indian is so incredibly and utterly depressing
China will turn Uyghur women into sex slaves for their surplus men. They will also send their males to Africa so they can breed black women.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope: why can't be rice :feelsree:

So you’re average looking AND nearly 6’3?

Average truecel circa 2022

It's really hard for the old guard here to come to terms with how incredibly over it is for males sans the great collapse/uprising.

70 million ready to invade other countries

70 million ready to invade other countries
Tbh warfare isn't all about headcount.

A single curry soldier is worth less than an RPG

Men will go for 3rd world war to solve the unbalance and foids will give pussy to the winners

I wish chinks and Indians would just die off. I hate seeing them here in Canada. Such ugly species

Good point. Chinese men are all in Africa bleaching niggers:feelsokman:

Both nations are belatedly trying to come to grips with the policies that created this male-heavy generation.
Both countries are on the warpath, looking to instigate enough conflict to kill off their useless men.

It's really hard for the old guard here to come to terms with how incredibly over it is for males sans the great collapse/uprising.
Idiot tallfag, you are 6’3, try being 5’4 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: get out there and start slaying JB pussy.

Lol imagine seeing nothing but other men everyday for the rest of your life. Thats probably how life is like in a lot of places in these countries

I wish chinks and Indians would just die off. I hate seeing them here in Canada. Such ugly species
Tho, you're lucky you don't have to deal with spics. Especially Caribbean spics.

Idiot tallfag, you are 6’3, try being 5’4 :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: get out there and start slaying JB pussy.

6'1, probably got me mixed up with someone else

But yeah, the only concept I have of "getting out there" is dating apps, and that shit ain't working

Jesus, this sounds like an incel-factory:feelskek:

Manlets are even the minority on an incel-forum:feelsbadman:
Not really. They won't be incels. the half Chinese-African children are competing with pure negroes which means they will not the negroes by having lighter skin and higher IQ
Tho, you're lucky you don't have to deal with spics. Especially Caribbean spics.
Spics are truly subhuman. They have tons of white admixture yet they're STILL more violent and aggressive than sand niggers. Brazil has 40% European population and 40% mezisto population yet they're STILL worse off than iraq:feelshaha:

Spics are truly subhuman. They have tons of white admixture yet they're STILL more violent and aggressive than sand niggers. Brazil has 40% European population and 40% mezisto population yet they're STILL worse off than iraq:feelshaha:
That's what you get when you mix sandnigger and conquistador blood, with cannibalistic indio and nigger blood.

Last edited:
Funniest thing about this that there are tons of unmarried women in 30s in China.
On the other had, I wonder if this gender unbalance is the cause of so called "lying flat" movement. Nobody wants to work because there have no children to provide forQ

problem is there are only like 4 million uyghurs total. they might have to SEAmaxx or expand into central asia

Subhuman tiny cock bastards :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: hope they eat each other like they eat cats and dogs and bats filthy corona bitches

Subhuman tiny cock bastards :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: hope they eat other like they eat cats and dogs and bats filthy corona bitches
Cope, this is the Chinese century. Chinese men will spread everywhere soon and take the foids of other nations. This is a new era where the Golden Man will rule! Cumskins and Jews are on the way out. The chink Lords on the way in

Cope, this is the Chinese century. Chinese men will spread everywhere soon and take the foids of other nations. This is a new era where the Golden Man will rule! Cumskins and Jews are on the way out. The chink Lords on the way in
That's wat an ex muslim cuck would say instead of putting hopes in the new caliphate

That's wat an ex muslim cuck would say instead of putting hopes in the new caliphate
:lul: Lmao @Vrthraghna, look at this delusional coper. There ummah is dead nigga! It has been dead since the fall of the Ottomans and will forever be dead.

:lul: Lmao @Vrthraghna, look at this delusional coper. There ummah is dead nigga! It has been dead since the fall of the Ottomans and will forever be dead.
Ottomans were gay:feelskek: Come on

Ottomans were gay:feelskek: Come on
If you had to guess what nation would be the one leading the future ummah which would it be? The most religious nation, Afghanistan is still struggling to survive.

Even incels hate other incels because of looks. Brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back