Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

EX-ONEITIS DATING A SUBHUMAN! NO, NO, NO I AM NOT DELUSIONAL. THIS IS REAL FUCKING LIFE

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
Thank you for being by far one of the most sane users here. Sometimes I feel like i've gone insane and then I realise that i'm not the only one that sees men other than 10/10 gigachads slaying. Basedcel.

why are you making fun of me for being an incel?
I am not making fun of you because you are an incel (which you likely aren't anyway) I am making fun of you because YOU are a blue pilled retard constantly posting bluepills and you constantly embarrass you self with delusional blue pilled post. I could also say stupid shit like: OHW I KNOW THIS 5'2 INDIAN GUY THAT HAS 2 INCH COCK THAT SLAYS BECAUSE MUH NT WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE EXCEPT YOUR WORD WHICH I DON'T TRUST

I am not making fun of you because you are an incel (which you likely aren't anyway) I am making fun of you because YOU are a blue pilled retard constantly posting bluepills and you constantly embarrass you self with delusional blue pilled post. I could also say stupid shit like: OHW I KNOW THIS 5'2 INDIAN GUY THAT HAS 2 INCH COCK THAT SLAYS BECAUSE MUH NT WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE EXCEPT YOUR WORD WHICH I DON'T TRUST
This post wasn't meant to disprove or cherrypick anything though, it was just me venting. I'm posting what I see. If foids are Chad-only in your world then so be it, they aren't in mine.

Thank you for being by far one of the most sane users here. Sometimes I feel like i've gone insane and then I realise that i'm not the only one that sees men other than 10/10 gigachads slaying. Basedcel.
No problem, stay strong brother, and be on guard also as we are not even safe amongst our so called colleagues :feelscry:

Once again, it is the hot women dating down today, yup.

Anyone who thinks otherwise like you said probably is a basement dweller

Keep coping man. Still waiting for 10/10 Gigastacy to date down for me then JFL.

Last edited:
Lol, you got no game fool

Sorry didn't realize this was :redpill:.is

Take the :blackpill: because it is not "you have no game", it is actually "you're autistic."

Last edited:
YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER BUT I MADE A THREAD ABOUT MY EX-ONEITIS (SOLID 8.5/10 FACIALLY with a petite body which isn't my thing tbh) DATING A SUBHUMAN BEFORE AND ME SUSPECTING THAT HER CURRENT FWB IS ALSO A SUBHUMAN.

Well, I was wrong about her having a FWB at all. She actually has a boyfriend. And... HE IS EVEN MORE FUCKING SUBHUMAN THAN THE OTHER GUY. LITERAL FUCKING INBRED DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING RETARD. NO, HE IS NOT RICH OR A PRINCE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK. HE'S AROUND 5'10 SO NOT A MANLET LIKE HER PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND THOUGH.

THERE WAS A VIDEO OF THEM KISSING ON INSTAGRAM.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCKING SHIT FUCK.

Honestly though last time I found out she had a bf I almost roped but this time I just laughed, which shows I have mostly gotten over her I guess.

BTW THIS IS NOT ME "CHERRYPICKING" OR "DENYING THE BLACKPILL", YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I'M VENTING. JUST POSTING ABOUT MY LIFE. IF FOIDS IN YOUR LIFE ARE ALL DATING 8'6 HYPERCHADS THEN SO BE IT.

tldr: NT pill is fucking brutal
Pics or it didn't happen

Keep coping man. Still waiting for 10/10 Gigastacy to date down for me then JFL.
You’re on this mental asylum forum with the rest of us, likely not going to happen boyo.
The guy I am talking about in OP is a popular stoner dude. I went to school with him.

YOU PROBABLY DON'T REMEMBER BUT I MADE A THREAD ABOUT MY EX-ONEITIS (SOLID 8.5/10 FACIALLY with a petite body which isn't my thing tbh) DATING A SUBHUMAN BEFORE AND ME SUSPECTING THAT HER CURRENT FWB IS ALSO A SUBHUMAN.

Well, I was wrong about her having a FWB at all. She actually has a boyfriend. And... HE IS EVEN MORE FUCKING SUBHUMAN THAN THE OTHER GUY. LITERAL FUCKING INBRED DOWN SYNDROME LOOKING RETARD. NO, HE IS NOT RICH OR A PRINCE OR WHATEVER THE FUCK. HE'S AROUND 5'10 SO NOT A MANLET LIKE HER PREVIOUS BOYFRIEND THOUGH.

THERE WAS A VIDEO OF THEM KISSING ON INSTAGRAM.

HAHAHAHAHAAHAH FUCKING SHIT FUCK.

Honestly though last time I found out she had a bf I almost roped but this time I just laughed, which shows I have mostly gotten over her I guess.

BTW THIS IS NOT ME "CHERRYPICKING" OR "DENYING THE BLACKPILL", YOU FUCKING RETARDS. I'M VENTING. JUST POSTING ABOUT MY LIFE. IF FOIDS IN YOUR LIFE ARE ALL DATING 8'6 HYPERCHADS THEN SO BE IT.

tldr: NT pill is fucking brutal
This is suifuel. Imagine your oneities dating someone much fucking uglier and you mog him in every way. But nooo. He is NT and your not. NT pill is FUCKING brutal. My god.
Thank you. As much hate as graycels get, they're definitely more down to earth than the OGs here. Congrats on not being a delusional coper, it's becoming increasingly rare.

Well i'm subhuman so obviously it's not easy for me to take pictures. You're literally making fun of me for being an incel. Anyway, I have the pictures i'm going to use. Now I just have to prepare myself mentally.

I'm not denying the importance of looks. Looks are what get foids to worship you and lick your asshole. To have sex with foids you don't need to be anywhere near as good looking as you make it out to be.

They are absolutely not looksmatched. They're basically a different species. I asked other posters to rate her a few years ago and the average was 8.5 out of 10. One look at the guy is all you need to know he's below average. Looks inbred and he's ginger too.

It's been 3 years. I don't have her on anything, I just stalk her insta and TikTok and VSCO.
Tbh many graycels here make amazing points and threads but are shat on because they're new to the forum. As if they were not blackpilled long before they found the forum. I found out about this forum last year. I was still blackpilled long before. But when an "OG" wizard with a Billion posts comments something. Every one agrees, because of his status on this site,they assume he's more wise. But a Graycel could make the same exact point and be told to kill himself. It's not fair at all

Last edited:
This is suifuel. Imagine your oneities dating someone much fucking uglier and you mog him in every way. But nooo. He is NT and your not. NT pill is FUCKING brutal. My god.
:feelsseriously:
OP is a joke

Tbh many graycels here make amazing points and threads but are shat on because they're new to the forum. As if they were not blackpilled long before they found the forum. I found out about this forum last year. I was still blackpilled long before. But when an "OG" wizard with a Billion posts comments something. Every one agrees, because of his status on this site,they assume he's more wise. But a Graycel could make the same exact point and be told to kill himself. It's not fair at all
Yeah, it’d be me if I wasn’t socially retarded.

:feelsseriously:
OP is a joke
Why you say these things?

Brutal. I am very retarded when it comes to speaking to other people and very ugly so its over for me

Can someone explain what IT is?

My brother is subhuman tier and has had 5 girlfriends while I am a khhv, ignore anyone who says NT doesn't matter, they are basement dwellers who cant go out
People conflate non-NT with being shy rather than an absolute mental abomination.